147. "사람들이 진흙투성이인 조류에 빠져 있다."

"나의 딸아, 내 앞에서 사람들이 나를 매우 심하게 매도하며 비난을 하고 있다."

"아주 많이 기도해라. 지금 인류에게는 심각한 때이다. 세계는 황폐해 있다. 폐허와 죽음이 다가오고 있다. 회개하고자 하지 않는 자는 지옥으로 던져질 것이다. 많은 국가들이 지구의 표면에서 사라질 것이다. 죄악은 황폐와 죽음, 지진, 굶주림 그리고 기근을 가져온다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 그리고 내가 외로운 이 시간에 나와 함께 있자. 항상 네가 기도하도록 내가 너를 강하게 이끌 것이다. 이것이 너에게 많은 눈물과 굴욕을 안겨줄 것이다. 사람들이 잘 되기 위해 너는 나의 고통스러운 길을 따라 와야 할 것이다."

"얼마나 슬픈 일이냐! 사람들이 진흙투성이인 조류에 빠져 있다. 타락이 이 세계를 피눈물 가운데로 빠뜨리려고 한다. 너에게 애원하니 기도해라. 그리고 사람들을 위해 고통을 감수해라. 네 자신을 희생해라. 그러나 고통스러울 것이다. 너에게 단언하건대 만일 많이 기도하지 않으면 그 때가 올 것이다. 악마는 그 악의 힘을 모든 국가에 던져서 기회만 있으면 내 무리 가운데 가장 선한 사람들을 파괴하려고 한다. 나의... 사람들에게서 모든 수치심이 없어졌다. 이 정화작업은 역사상 가장 큰 응징이 될 것이다."

"아주 많이 기도하고 이 죄악들에 대해서 묵상해라. 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 무서워하지 마라. 너는 사랑의 희생제물이다."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 5월 21일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 148

"Mankind is submerged in the muddy tide." 

"My daughter, in My Presence, I am so much abused and blasphemed. Pray a great deal. This is a serious moment for mankind. The world is in ruins. Desolation and death are coming. Those who do not want to repent will throw themselves into perdition. Many nations will disappear from the face of this earth. Sin brings ruin and death, earthquakes, hunger and famines. Pray a great deal and keep My company in My lonely hours. I will always draw you strongly to prayer. This will cause you many tears and humiliations. You will have to follow My painful path for the good of souls. What a sorrow! Mankind is submerged in the muddy tide. Corruption tries to drown the world in tears of blood. I beg you to pray and suffer for souls. Sacrifice yourself, however painful it is. I assure you, if enough prayers are not offered, time is approaching. The devil will cast its evil powers into all nations and in a given moment it will destroy the best part of My flock. My….. have lost all shame. This purification will be the greatest scourge in history."
"Pray a great deal and meditate on these evils. Bring Me souls. Do not fear. You are a victim of love."

"I bless you.

21st May, 1988