15. "나의 성스러운 몸인 성체안에서 내가 매도되고 또 모욕을 당했다..."

"나의 딸아, 너에게 이야기하는 것을 잘 들어라. 아주 많이 기도해라. 놀라지 말고, 그 날이 언제인지 상상하지도 말고 얼마나 많은 일이 일어날지, 알려고 하지도 마라. 인간은 나에게서 스스로 떨어져 나갔다. 나의 성스러운 몸인 성체안에서 내가 매도되고 또 모욕을 당했다. 나는 너의 위로와 희생, 그리고 기도를 필요로 하고 있다. 너의 고통과 같이 내 피를 소중히 해라. 인류를 위해 그분의 자비를 구하도록, 네 고통을 나의 영원한 아버지에게 바쳐라."

"만약에 기도를 하지 않고, 내 고통스러운 말이 무시된다면, 유괴되는 일이 끊임없이 발생할 것이다. 유혈이 낭자하고 거리는 시체로 뒤덮힐 것이다. 사람들은 사탄과 동맹을 맺었다. 만일 성직자들이 고통에 가득찬 내 말을 듣지 않는다면, 그들은 차례차례 멸망할 것이다. 악마의 손은 전세계로 뻗친다. 커다란 재난의 시대가 교회(성직자들)를 덮칠 것이다. 모든 사람은 기도해야 하며, 그 기도를 통해서 참회하고 신앙고백을 해야 한다. 신성을 모독하는 어떤 성찬식도 안된다! 나는 전세계 도처에 피눈물을 지닌 메시지를 갖고 있는데, 인간은 그 무시무시한 사실을 알지 못한다. 지금은 어두운 시대다. 내 자비는 회개하고자 하는 모든 사람에게 매우 크다."
"너를 축복한다."

- 1987년 10월 8일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 15

"In my Divine Body, the Eucharist, I am abused and blasphemed. I need your consolation, sacrifice, and atonement. Treasure my Blood, together with your sufferings. Offer them to My Eternal Father in order to implore His Mercy for mankind." 

My daughter, listen to what I tell you. Pray a great deal. Do not be frightened, neither presume to know the dates, nor look to know how much it will take. Humanity has divorced itself completely from Me. In need your consolation, sacrifice, and atonement. Treasure my Blood together with your sufferings. Offer them to My Eternal Father to implore His Mercy for mankind."
"If there is no prayer and My afflicted word is not heeded, continuously kidnappings will take place. There will be bloodshed and streets covered with corpses. The souls are allied with satan. If ministers do not listen to My anguished call, they will lead humanity to great sufferings. If magistrates to not do penance and fulfill their responsibility, they will perish one after the other. I diabolical hand threatens the whole world. The time of great trial will come for the Church. Everyone must pray and do penance with Holy Mass and confessions. No sacrilegious Communions! I have given messages in all parts of the world with tears of blood and yet humanity is not conscious of the terrible reality. These are dark days. My Mercy is great to all those who will repent."

"I bless you."

8th October, 1987