150. "내가 나타날 때, 사람들의 영혼속에 나의 무한한 자비의 보화를 쏟아 붓겠다."

"나의 딸아, 내가 나타날 때, 사람들의 영혼속에 나의 무한한 자비의 보화를 쏟아 붓겠다. 만일 사람들이 내 말을 듣지 않는다면, 그 때가 도래하여 그들은 이 죄의 늪으로 떨어질 것이다. 나는 사람들 때문에 괴로워하고 있다. 사람들을 위해 더욱 더 기도해라. 많은 사람들이 나의 생명을 잃었다. 그들은 스스로 악마에 지배되었다. 그들 중 거의 모두가 나를 매도한다. 이런 사람들을 위해 내가 더 이상 어떤 고통을 받아야 하나? 나는 사람들을 사랑하는데 그들은 나를 조각 조각 찢어놨다. 기도하고 회개하라. 지금은 기도할 때이다. 나의 축복을 준다."
- 1988년 5월 24일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 151

"As I am exposed, I will pour the treasures of My infinite Mercy into human souls." 

"My daughter, as I am exposed I will pour the treasures of My infinite mercy into human souls. If mankind d not hear My words, time will come and it will fall in this mire of errors. I agonise over souls. Pray more for the consecrated souls. Many have lost My Life. They have allowed themselves to be dominated by the devil. Almost all of them abuse Me. What more could I have suffered for this mankind? I love souls and I am torn into pieces by them. Pray and atone. It is time to pray."
"I give My blessing." (53)

24th May, 1988

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* This message is a part of DA 150: It is a part of the message of 24th May, 1988 which has been Split into two. Because the message does not start with the usual fatherly address: "My daughter" in DA 150, it seems that there was something missing at Sr. Anna wrote down what the Lord dictated to her.