164. "나는 나의 피로 그들의 모든 죄를 씻어주기를 목이 타도록 갈망한다."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도하며 사람들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 내가 감실안에서 죄수로 남아 있는 것은 사람들을 매우 사랑하기 때문이다. 성스러운 자비로서 한번만이 아니고 사람들이 자비를 구할 때마다 용서해 줄 수 있도록 내가 고해성사를 만들었다. 그 때에 나의 피로 그들의 죄를 씻어주기를 목마르게 갈망하고 있다."

"여러 방법으로 나는 옛날부터 사람들에게 내 자신을 알려 주었다. 나에게 봉헌한 사람들이 항상 나를 채찍질하며 부정하고 있다. 나는 사람들을 위해 모든 고통을 당했다. 더 이상 무슨 고통을 당해야 하나? 빵 종류안에 감춰지고 조그맣고 하얀 성체안에 숨겨져서 나는 고독과 비난과 신성모독 그리고 멸시를 참으며 살고 있다."

"내가 나타날 때 무한한 자비의 보화를 사람들 영혼속에 쏟아 붓겠다. 사람들이 나의 사랑을 알기 바란다. 내가 어린 시절에 사람들의 사랑을 위해 추위와 굶주림 그리고 박해를 견뎠다. 오늘날 인류에 대한 나의 위대한 사랑 때문에 내가 똑같은 상황에서 밤낮으로 사랑의 성체안에서 살고 있는 것이다. 여기 감실안에서 내가 굶주려 있고 목이 타면서, 여전히 박해를 받고 있다."

"나는 누구도 지옥에 떨어지기를 원치 않는다. 내가 사람들을 내 생명의 댓가로 샀다. 나의 커다란 희망은 모든 사람이 포악한 행위에서 벗어나는 것이다. 나에게는 사람들의 영혼보다 더 귀중한 것은 없다."

"내가 밤낮으로 사람들을 부르고 있는데 고집스럽게도 계속 죄를 짓는 사람들이 나에게 심한 부상을 입힌다. 많은 사람들이 그들을 향한 나의 사랑을 거절하고 매도한다. 회개를 하고자 하는 마음이 필요하다. 나는 사람들을 목이 타도록 갈망한다. 내가 갈구하는 것은 나의 사랑과 용서를 그들이 의심하지 않도록 그들이 내게로 돌아오는 것뿐만 아니라 나의 성스러운 자비를 그들이 확신하는 것이다. 나에게는 얼마나 큰 고통인가! 사람들이 지옥으로 떨어지고 있는 것을 내가 서서 볼 수가 없다."
"나의 축복을 준다."
- 1988년 6월 17일 새벽 2시 30분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 165

"I thirst, longing to cleanse all their sins in My Blood." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. It is My great love for mankind that keeps Me a prisoner in the tabernacles. From My Divine Mercy I instituted the Sacraments of penance so that I may forgive souls not for a time but as often as they need to recover grace; (57) there I thirst, longing to cleanse all their sins in My Blood. In many ways I have revealed Myself to mankind from ages past. (58) The souls consecrated to Me have always whipped and denied Me. I have suffered all the pains of mankind. What more could I have suffered? Veiled under the species of bread and concealed in a small white Host, I dwell bearing solitude, blasphemies, sacrileges and contempt."
"As I am exposed I will pour the treasures of My infinite Mercy into human souls. I want mankind to know My love. In My childhood I endured cold, hunger and persecution for the love of mankind. Today, My great love for mankind still keeps Me in this same situation as I dwell day and night in the Sacrament of My Love. There, in the tabernacle I hunger and thirst, and I am still persecuted."

"I do not want anyone to perish. I bought souls at the price of My Life. My great desire is to free all from the tyranny of sin I have nothing more precious like the souls of mankind."

"The obstinancy of guilty souls wounds Me deeply because I cal souls day and night, and many refuse and abuser My Love towards them. I need the desire of reparation. I thirst and long for souls; it is not only their return that I seek but their confidence in My Divine Mercy, that they may never doubt My Love and forgiveness. What a pain to Me! I cannot stand seeing souls falling into perdition."

"I give My blessing."

2.30 a.m., 17th June, 1988