166. "목이 마르다."

"나의 딸아, 나의 외침을 잘 들어라. 특별한 시간에 기도하는 것만으로 만족하지 마라. 내가 너에게 바라노니 기도하며 무기력해지지 마라. 오늘 열심히 노력을 해라. 항상 기도하는 거룩한 습관을 가져라. 기도하면서 나는 봤던 바로 그 여명의 불빛을 보아라. 나는 나의 작업을 하면서도 나의 영원한 아버지에게 올라갔다. 밖에서든 안에서든, 비밀리에 혹은 공개적으로, 어디에서나 너는 어려움을 닥칠 것이다. 네가 유혹을 당할 때 흔들리지 마라."

"목이 마르다. 네 기도중에 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들이 나의 고통이 어느 정도 심한지를 알지 못한다. 이것이 계시다. 내가 사람들에게 요구하는 것은 나의 양울타리로 돌아오라는 것이다. 나의 고통에 가득찬 얼굴을 오랫동안 보아라."

"사랑의 성체안에서 더 많이 나를 이해하게 된 지금, 나의 사랑하는 모습에서 멀리 떠나지 마라. 내가 너를 원하고, 수많은 사람들이 나를 힐끗 힐끗 쳐다보는 것을 네가 고쳐주도록 해라. 나를 혼자 두고 떠나가지 마라. 사람들에 대한 나의 갈망이 매우 크다."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 6월 19일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 167

"I am thirsty." 

"My daughter, listen to My cry. Do not let it be enough to pray at certain times. I ask you to ray and I beg you not to grow faint. I call you today to strive with diligence. I want you in the holy habit of praying. Behold the very dawn found Me at prayer. Even in My labours. I lifted Myself to My Eternal father. Everywhere you will find difficulties, outside and within, both secret and in the open. When you are tempted, do not be shaken."
"I am thirsty, bring Me souls in your prayers. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent. This is My word. I ask souls to come back to My sheepfold. Take a long look at My Face, full of pain."

"Now that you understand Me better in the Sacrament of My Love, do not go away from My Loving look. I want you and call you to make amends for so many glances of souls, especially those who are consecrate to Me. Do not leave Me alone. Great is My thirst for souls."

"I bless you."

19th June, 1988