17. "사람들은 사탄과 동맹을 맺었다..."

"나의 딸아, 너에게 말하는 것을 잘 들어라. 너는 내 뜻대로 스스로를 나에게 맡겨야 한다. 너는 십자가의 길을 따르는 나를 따라야 한다. 그래서 너는 인류의 죄들을 회복할 수 있어야 한다. 너의 영혼을 나와 결합시켜라. 나를 따라서 완전한 산 제물이 되어라. 기도하고 용서해라. 아주 많이 기도해라, 인류는 스스로를 사탄에게 맡겼다. 만일 기도하지 않고 내 고통스러운 말을 유념하지 않는다면, 계속적으로 어린애 유괴가 발생할 것이다. 사람들은 사탄과 동맹을 맺었다. 온갖 종류의 큰 죄 때문에, 커다란 벌이 인류위에 내려질 것이다. 만일 행정장관이 고통에 겨운 나의 말을 듣지 않는다면, 그들은 인류를 커다란 고통속에 빠지게 할 것이다. 내가 원하는 바에 따라, 모든 사람은 자신안에 있는 악한 것을 버리기 위한 기도를 시작해야만 한다."
"두려워 말아라. 그렇게 하기를 원하는 자가 '나'다."

"나의 딸아, 쓸데없이 대화를 하며 너의 귀중한 시간을 낭비하지 마라. 이런 모든 것에서 떨어져 있어라. 네 자신을 나의 발현에 두어라. 나의 종에게서 너의 지시를 찾아라. 나는 사람들을 위해서 네가 기도하기를 바란다. 지금은 조심스러운 때이다. 너는 때가 너무 늦기 전에 그들을 위해 기도를 이용해야만 한다. 내 하느님의 손은 아직도 멈춰 있어야 할 때이다."
"축복한다."

- 1987년 9월 23일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 17

"Souls are allied with satan because of the great sins of all kinds. A great punishment will befall mankind. If ministers do not listen to My anguished call, they will lead humanity to great suffering. According to My desire, everyone must come to pray for the mitigation of the evil in mankind." 

"My daughter, listen well to what I will tell you. You must surrender yourself to My Will. You must follow Me along the Way of the Cross, so that you can make restitution for the sins of mankind. Be a fervent soul, light and salt of the earth, by means of your life of simplicity and humility so that you might be able to make fervent souls flourish. Unite your soul to Mine; follow Me to the point of your complete immolation. Pray and forgive. Pray a great deal. Humanity has given itself to satan. If there is no prayer and My afflicted Word is not heeded, continuous kidnappings will take place. Souls are allied with satan. Because of the great sins of all kinds, a great punishment will befall mankind. If ministers do not listen to My anguished call, they will lead humanity to great suffering. According to My desire, everyone must come to pray for the mitigation of evil of evil in mankind. Do not be afraid, it is I who want it so."
"My daughter, do not waste your precious time in unkind conversations (4). Put aside all this. Put yourself in My Presence. Seek your direction from My servant. I need you to pray for souls. Now the times are grave; you must take advantage to pray for them before it is too late. There is still time to stop the Hand of My Eternal Father. "

"I bless you."

3.30 a.m., 10th October 1987