168. "나는 온갖 종류의 신성모독에 갈기갈기 찟어졌다."

"나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 들어라. 더욱 더 기도하고 내 말을 새겨 두어라. 나는 피난처를 찾아 여기에 왔다. 나의 성스러운 성체가 매우 심하게 유린되고 매도되며 비난을 받고 있다. 나는 이 모든 타락 때문에 피눈물을 흘리는데, 악마는 거의 모든 사람들을 파괴하고 있다."

"아주 많이 기도해라. 그들이 처벌, 기근, 전쟁 그리고 성스러운 심판의 위협을 스스로 야기하고 있다는 것을 듣고 알기를 바란다. 세상은 스스로 파괴하고 있다. 나는 온갖 종류의 신성모독에 갈기갈기 찢어졌다. 성직자들과, 나에게 봉헌한 많은 사람들이 나의 고통에 찬 발현을 믿지 않는다. 나는 인류 위에 피눈물을 쏟는다. 내가 사람들을 위해서 애걸하러 왔다. 대다수가 파멸의 위기를 향해 질주하고 있다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 나는 목이 마르다. 나에게 사람들을 데려와라."

"나는 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다. 나의 뜻에 맡겨라. 이 어둡고도 무서운 시간을 ... 나와 함께 보내자."

"사람들을 구원할 시간이 별로 없다. 사람이 일단 지옥에 떨어지기만 하면 영원히 그곳에 남게 된다. 축복된 성체안에 있는 나의 존재를 이용해서 네가 나를 볼 때마다 기도해라. 사람들이 회개하기를 바란다. 그렇지 않으면 수없이 많은 사람들이 지옥으로 던져질 것이다. 때가 다가오고 있다. 나는 영원하다."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 6월 21일 새벽 2시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 169

"I am pierced by sacrileges of all kinds." 

"My daughter, listen to Me. Pray more and heed My words. I come here to seek shelter. My Divine Sacrament is profaned, abused and blasphemed so much. I spill tears of blood for all this corruption and almost all of mankind is destroyed by the devil. Pray a great deal. I need them to hear and know that it is mankind who brings upon itself punishments, famine, war and the threat of Divine Justice. The world is destroying itself. I am pierced by sacrileges of all kinds. The priests and many of those consecrated to Me do not believe in My afflicted appeal. I pour tears of blood over mankind. I come to beg for souls. The majority are racing towards the precipice of perdition. Pray a great deal. I am thirsty. Bring Me souls."
"I do not want anyone to perish. Be at My disposal. Spend these dark and terrible hours with Me….."

"Time is short for saving souls. When only one soul is lost, it is eternally lost. By means of My Presence in the Blessed Sacrament, repair whenever you see Me. I want mankind to repent otherwise it will cast down innumerable souls into perdition. Time is approaching and the everlasting ages are mine."

"I bless you."

2.00 a.m., 21st June, 1988.