170. "나는 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 두려워하지 말며 의심하지 마라. 악한 것이 여전히 내가 구원하려는 힘에 대항해서 열심히 활동하며 배회하고 있다. 내가 그 악의를 알고 있다. 내가 이제 너를 부르니 아주 많이 기도하며 나와 함께 있자. 내가 피눈물을 사람들 위에 뿌리고 있다."

"너무 슬퍼하지 마라. 네 기도 중에 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 나와 함께 기뻐하라. 나의 딸아, 내가 영광된 삶을 위해 부활한 이래로 이제는 더 이상 죽지 않으니 행복이란 것이 걱정할 대상만은 아니다."

"사람들을 내가 매우 사랑하기 때문에, 사랑의 감실안에서 내가 죄수처럼 있는 것이다. 사람들의 영혼처럼 나에게 더 귀중한 것은 없다. 나는 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다. 이것이 내가 성스러운 자비에서 우러나오는 계시를 주는 이유다."

"내 교회 한가운데서, 악마가 한 사람 한 사람을 포획해서 지옥으로 몰아가면서, 사람들을 유혹하려고 진을 치고 있다. 이 신성을 모독하는 싸움에서 사람들이 그동안 이룩해 놓은 대부분이 파괴될 것이다. 많이 기도해라. 내 지시를 따르라."
"부활의 이름으로 너를 축복하겠다."
- 1988년 6월 28일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 171

"I do not want anyone to perish." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal. Do not be afraid and do not doubt. The evil one is ever roaming labouring hard against My salvation and power. I know his malice. I call you to pray a great deal and give Me your company. I pour My tears of blood over mankind. Do not be saddened so much. In your prayers, bring Me souls. Rejoice with Me. My daughter, I want you to know that happiness is not only an object of care, for since I am risen to a life of glory, I die no more."
"It is My great love for mankind that keeps Me a prisoner in the Sacrament of My Love. I have nothing more precious to Me like the souls of mankind. I do not wish anyone to perish. This is why I bring My warning from My Divine Mercy."

"At the centre of My Church, the demon is disposed to misleading souls, capturing each one of them and driving them to perdition. In this sacrilegious struggle, much of what has been created by man will be demolished. (59) Pray a great. Follow My directions."

"I bless you."

28th June, 1988