172. "나는 슬프다."

"나의 딸아, 기도가 얼마나 많이 필요한지 네가 알지 못하고 있다. 너에게 하는 말을 잘 들어라. 지금은 행동을 더 빨리 취해야 할 때이다. 사람들이 천벌을 받을 위험에 처해 있다는 것을 알지 못하고 있다. 내가 피눈물을 쏟는다. 내 고통이 너무 크다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 우리는 지금 난폭한 시대에 있다. 커다란 재난들이 떨어질 것이다... 내가 슬프다. 그리고 내 마음은 아주 고통스럽게 칼로 난자당했다."

"... 들이 나의 교회에 대항해서 싸우고 있다. 사탄은... 를 통해서 승리하고 싶어 한다. 사랑의 성체안에서 내가 아주 심하게 비난받고 부정당하고 있다. 내가 너를 부르니 지금의 나를 이해하라. 조용하게 나를 지켜며 나와 함께 하자. 이 고통스러운 길을 가는 나를 따르라. 악마가 너를 괴롭히고 있다. 진정하고 강해져라. 이 신비스러운 시간에 기도해라."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 6월 30일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 173

"I am sad" 

"My daughter, you do not realise how much prayers are needed. Listen to what I tell you. These times demand accelerated action. Mankind has not become aware of the scourge that threatens it. I pour My tears of blood. My pain is immense. Pray a great deal. We are in times of violence. Great offences will befall….. I am sad and My heart is pierced by very painful swords.
"…..hurls itself against My Church. Satan wants victory through….. in the Sacrament of My Love, I am very much blasphemed and neglected. I call you to understand Me at this moment. Keep Me in silence and keep Me company. I call you to follow Me along this painful way. The devil torments you. Be calm and strong. I want you to pray a great deal for priests and consecrated souls. The evil one has imprisoned many….. pray in these secret hours."

"I bless you."

30th June, 1988