173. "내가 그들의 형제요 영원한 성직자라는 것을그들이 알기 바란다."

"나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 들어라. 내가 피눈물을 인류 위에 뿌리고 있다. 네 기도 중에 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 네가 알다시피 나한테서 네가 바라는 것을 나는 주의깊게 듣고 있다. 어떤 것도 두려워 마라."

"내가 너를 인도한다... 의심하지 마라. 나의 생각은 신비스럽다. 따라서 그들이 알고 있는 것은 너보다 못하다. 나의 종에 순종하며 나에게 사람들을 더 많이 데려와라. 지구상에 살면서 공포스러운 죽음을 맞이하는 그들이 바로 내가 태어난 이유라는 것을 사람들이 알기 바란다."

"아주 많이 기도하며 사람들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 네가 흥분해서 말을 더듬거나 나를 못볼 때처럼 네가 모를 때에도 내가 나타난다."

"나에게 도움의 손길을 주면서 곰곰히 생각해라. 네가 사람들을 위해 기도할 때 네가 나에게 데려오는 모든 사람을 내가 받아들인다. 네가 알지 못한 사람들이 너의 기도로 구원된 것을 네가 지금은 모르겠지만 나중에 알게 될 것이다. 나를 위로하려는 뜻에서 하는 모든 너의 동작을 내가 사랑한다."

"사람들이 지구상에 있는 내 모든 것을 나누어 갖도록, 그리고 그들의 생명이 지구상에서 끝난 뒤에 나와 함께 나눌 수 있도록 사랑의 성체를 내가 만들었다. 나는 빈 교회안에서 사람들을 갈망하며 감실이라는 감옥안에서 밤낮으로 남아있다. 많은 사람들이 내가 그곳에 있다는 것을 알지 못하고 있다. 그들은 나에 대해 깨닫기를 거부하고 있다. 내가 그들의 형제요 영원한 사제라는 것을 그들이 알기 바란다."
"일단 지옥에 떨어지면 그것은 영원히 계속된다. 내가 나타날 때 나의 무한한 자비를 사람들의 영혼속에 쏟아 붓겠다."
"나의 축복을 준다."
- 1988년 7월 1일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 174

"I need them to know that I am their Brother and Eternal Priest. 60 

"My daughter, listen to M. I pour My tears of blood over humanity. Bring Me souls in your prayers. You know that I pay attention to what you ask from Me. Do not be afraid of anything."
"I lead you….. do not question yourself. My thoughts are mysterious; they are beyond your understanding. Led by My servant, bring Me more souls. I need mankind to know that they are the reason for My birth, living and dying a horrible death on earth."

"Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. I appear even when you are unaware such as those times when you do not see Me and when you stammer at your feelings."

"I ask you to reflect as you are giving Me a helping hand. When you are praying for souls, I take all the souls you give Me. You will not know now, but later on, you will find unknown souls you saved by your prayers. I love every gesture you make with the intention of consoling Me. It is from My ocean of love that….."

"I instituted the Sacrament of My Love so that mankind may share all that I am on earth and after their lives on earth. I remain day and night in the prison of My tabernacle longing for souls in the empty churches. Many of the….. do not know that I am there; they refuse to recognize Me. I need them to know that I am their Brother and Eternal Priest."

"….. when a soul goes to perdition, it is lost forever. As I exposed, I will pour the treasures of My Infinite Mercy into human souls."

"I give My blessing."

1s July, 1988