174. "내가 사람들과 함께 지구상에서 빵이라는 형태로 머무르려는 나의 위대한 사랑에, 천국에 있는 천사들이 놀라고 있다."

"나의 딸아, 잘 들어라. 많은 희생제물 가운데서 나는 너를 원한다. 너에게 애원하니 너의 자유를 내게 바쳐라. 사람들에게 이 사실을 알리는 것이 시급하다. 그들이 기도와 사랑의 성체를 통해서 변화되어야 한다는 나의 뜻을 알려야 한다. 그것이 너를 고통스럽게 하고 눈물을 흘리게 할지라도 너는 내 말을 듣고 기도해야 한다."

"세상이 유사처럼 부서지고 있다. 나는 사람들을 구원하고자 한다. 지구 위에서 살면서 죽음을 맞이하는 인류가 바로 내가 태어난 이유다. 나는 모든 고통을 당해 왔다. 인류를 위해 내가 얼마나 더 고통을 받아야 하나?"

"일단 네 자신을 나의 사랑에 맡기면 결코 두려워하지 마라. 나의 사랑이 너를 도울 것이다. 나는 매우 외롭게 있으며, 나에게 봉헌한 사람들에게 채찍질 당하고 있다. 나는 피난처를 찾으러 왔다. 내가 사람들 가운데 있는 것은 그들을 매우 사랑하기 때문이다. 사람들이 천국에 있는 나의 신성한 생명을 기쁘게 나눠 가질 수 있도록, 빵이라는 형태로 사랑의 성체안에서 남아 있기를 내가 원하고 있다."

"고통 가운데서 사람들이 지옥으로 향하고 있는 것을 내가 볼 때에 피눈물이 쏟아진다. 신성한 성체 바로 그 안에 내가 존재하고 있다. 내가 사람들과 함께 지구상에 빵이라는 형태로 머루르려는 나의 위대한 사랑에 천국에 있는 천사들이 놀라고 있다."

"나는 사람들을 목이 타도록 갈망한다. 네 기도 중에 사람들을 나에게 더 많이 데려와라. 나의 말을 잘 듣고 그대로 따르라. 내가 안내하고 인도하겠다. 네 마음을 활짝 열고 네 모든 자유를 나에게 바쳐라. 이것은 내가 정한 일이다."
- 1988년 7월 2일 새벽 1시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 175

"The Angels in heaven are astonished at My great Love which makes Me abide on earth with mankind under the appearance of Bread." 

"My daughter, listen well. Of the many sacrifices that I want from you, I beg you to give Me all your freedom. It is urgent for mankind to be conscious of this reality: that My will is that they be converted through prayer and the Sacrament of My Love. Even though it costs you pain and tears, you must hear Me and pray."
"The earth is crumbling like quick sand. I want to save mankind. Mankind is the reason for My birth, living and dying on earth. I have suffered all the pains. What more could I have suffered for mankind?"

"Do not be afraid if you submit yourself to My Love; it will help you. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so lonely and whipped by the souls consecrated to Me. I come to see shelter. It is My great love towards mankind that I stay in their midst. In the Sacrament of My Love, I prefer to remain under the appearance of bread that mankind on earth may rejoice and share My Divine life in heaven."

"I am in agony and I pour My tears of blood as I see souls turning to perdition. In the Divine Sacrament, I am very present. The Angels in heaven are astonished at My great love which makes Me abide on earth with mankind under the appearance of bread."

"I am thirsty for souls. Bring Me more souls in your prayers. Listen to My Voice and follow it. I guide and lead. Open your heart and give me all your freedom. This is the work I ordained."

1.0 a.m., 2nd July, 1988.