177. "나는 용서해주려는 욕망에 불타있다..."

"나의 딸아, 사람들을 향한 자비로운 나의 말을 잘 들어라. 내가 사랑과 자비로 넘쳐 흐르며 밤낮으로 사람들을 갈망하고 있다는 사실이 몇 안되는 나의 사람을 통해서 세상에 알려지기를 바란다. 나는 사람들을 추구하고 있다."

"오늘 나의 사랑 깊숙히 들어오라고 너에게 말한다. 너의 고통을 생각하지 마라. 나에게는 너를 지탱시켜줄 힘이 충분히 있다. 나는 용서해 주려고 하는 욕망에 불타 있다. 끊임없이 나는 너에게서 위로를 찾고 있다. 내가 바랄때면 언제나 준비된 네 모습을 볼 수 있도록 항상 방심하지 말고 있어라. 내가 관용을 베풀겠다. 나는 사람들을 매우 목이 타도록 갈망하고 있다. 내가 사랑하는, 나에게 봉헌한 사람들이 선두에 서서 나에게 고통을 주고 있다. 사람들은 오로지 나를 매도하며 배은망덕한 행위를 하고 있다. 매우 많은 사람들이 순간 순간마다 지옥으로 떨어지고 있으니 나의 피가 헛되이 되버려 아주 고통스럽구나!"

"나의 교회에서 내가 피눈물을 쏟는다. 나는 매우 많은 사람들인 나에게 등을 돌리고 있는 것을 보고 있다. 나는 또 많은 사람들이 내 외침에 귀 기울이지 않는 것을 보고 있다. 그들은 오직 지옥으로 가는 길만 가고 있을 뿐이다. 많은 사람이 잠깐이나마 반응을 보이지만 곧 나에게 이렇게 말한다 : 나는 나의 직책에 책임이 있다. 더 이상 다른 일은 내게 필요 없다."

"결국 그들은 파멸에 이르게 된다. 그들에게 단언하건대 그들이 사랑의 성체안에 있는 나에게 엄청나게 고통을 주고 있다. 사람들이 나를 매우 잔인하게 대한다. 나는 그들 모두를 사랑한다. 내가 감내하는 모든 고통이, 영원히 지옥으로 떨어지는 수많은 사람들에게는 무용지물이라는 것을 볼 때, 내가 매우 고통스럽다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 나의 축복을 준다."
- 1988년 7월 6일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 178

"I am consumed with the desire to forgive….. What a pain that My Blood is in vain….." 

"My daughter, listen to My words of mercy towards mankind. Through My few ones, I want the world to know that I am overflowing with Love and Mercy, longing for souls day and night. I am in search of souls."
"Today, I call you to enter deeply into My Love. Do not think of your misery. I am powerful enough to sustain you. I am consumed with the desire to forgive. (62) Continuously I want to draw comfort from you. Be always alert so that I may get you ready any time I want. I give My Grace. I am very thirsty for souls. I suffer this grief in the frontline, from the souls I love, those consecrated to Me. I am only receiving abuses and ingratitude. What a pain that My Blood is in vain, for so many souls are falling into perdition each and every moment!"

"In My Church, I pour My tears of Blood. I see very many souls who have turned against Me. I still see many who will not listen to Me call. They only follow the way to perdition. Many will respond for a short time but after that they will say to me: I have been faithful to my duties. I need not endure anymore."

"Afterwards they end up getting lost… assure them how much they torture Me in the Sacrament of My Love. Mankind treats Me so cruelly. I love them all. I suffer much when I see that all the pains I endured will be so useless for so many souls who are eternally lost."

"Pray a great deal."

"I give My blessing."

6th July, 1988