178. "사람들은 고집스럽게도 죄 가운데서 살고 있다."

"나의 딸아, 잘 들어라. 아주 많이 기도해라. 너에게 애원하니 너를 완전히 이용하게 해다오. 나는 너와 함께 있다. 두려워 마라. 네가 사악한 것에 무서워하지 말고 강해지기를 바란다."

"사람들은 고집스럽게도 죄 가운데서 살고 있다. 나의 ... 사람들이 선두에 서 있다. 나의 영원한 아버지의 분노가 가까이 있으며 죄많은 사람들이 커다란 참화로 징벌을 받게 될 것이다."
"나의 교회에 있는 많은 사람들이 나를 배신하고 비난하며 매도한다. 사랑의 성체안에서 나는 부서지고, 부상당하며, 고통 중에 있다. 이것이 내가 피눈물을 쏟는 이유다. 너에게 단언하건대 이 신성을 모독하는 싸움에서 그동안 사람들이 이룩해 놓은 대부분이 지구상에서 파멸될 것이다. 그리고는 마침내 나의... 힘과 빛이 사악한 세력 위에 비칠 것이다."

"얼마나 큰 고통인가! 나의 교회안에서 ...들이 악마와 똑같은 모습으로 화신되었다. 그들이 사랑과 평화를 설교하면서, 한편으로는 사람들을 지옥으로 이끌면서 열심히 활동하고 있다."
"아주 많이 기도하며 사람들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 내가 나타날 때에 나의 무한한 자비의 보화를 사람들의 영혼속에 쏟아 붓겠다."
- 1988년 7월 7일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 179

"Mankind lives in the obstinancy of sin." 

"My daughter, listen well. Pray a great deal. I beg you, allow Me to use you completely. I am with you. Do not be afraid. I need you to be strong with out any fear of the evil one."
"Mankind lives in the obstinancy of sin. In the frontline, My own….. My Eternal Father’s wrath is near and sinful mankind will be punished by great calamities."

"Many of the souls in My Church betray, blaspheme and abuse Me. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am broken and wounded and in pain. That is why I pour My tears of blood. I assure you in this sacrilegious struggle much of what has been created by man will be demolished on earth. Then finally the power of My….. and light will be seen over the power of the evil one."

"What a pain! In My Church, many….. have been transformed into veritable, incarnate demons. While they preach love and peace, they labour hard, leading souls to perdition."

"Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. As I am exposed, I will pour the treasures of My infinite Mercy into human souls."

7th July, 1988