182. "모든 사람은 기도해야 한다..."

"자비로운 내 말을 잘 들어라. 나의 사랑과 자비는 무한하다. 사랑의 성체안에서 내가 여태껏 사람들을 갈망하며 기다리고 있다. 나의 마음이 자비로 넘쳐 흐르고 있는 것을 세상이 알기 바란다. 내가 쉴 곳은 아무데도 없다... 나의 사랑은 그들의 죄보다도 더 크다. 그들이 나의 사랑에 응답해 주기를 갈망하고 있다. 나의 구원이 사람들의 영혼에 널리 보급되기를 바란다."

"아주 많이 기도해라. 두려워 하지 말고 나에게 모두 이야기해라. 나의 존재가 너를 조종할 때 겁내지 마라. 나의 존재에 의해서 네가 이용되기를 바란다."

"나는 사람들을 목이 타도록 갈망한다. 네 기도 중에 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 나를 보아라. 사람들을 나에게 데려올 수 있는 힘이 더욱 강해지도록 네 마음을 활짝 열고 나의 자비를 받아들여라. 나는 피난처를 찾아 여기에 왔다. 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들은 (나의 고통이) 어느 정도인지 알지 못하고 있다."

"보라. 지옥으로 떨어지기 전에 길잃은 사람들을 구원하기 위해서 내가 사랑의 성체안에 있다."

"나의 영원한 아버지의 분노는 노여움으로 가득 찼다. 모든 사람이 기도해야 한다. 지금처럼 기도가 절실히 필요한 세계는 이전에 결코 없었다. 사람들을 구원하기 위해 나는 어느 곳이든지 있겠다."

"나의 무리들이 마구 흩어지고 있다. 나는 밤낮으로 사람들을 갈망하며 기다리고 있다."
- 1988년 7월 11일 새벽 1시 30분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 183

"Everyone must pray. Never before has the world needed prayer like at this present time." 

"Listen to My words of Mercy. My Love and Mercy are limitless. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am ever there waiting and longing for souls. I want the world to know that My Heart is overflowing with Mercy. I rest in nothingness….. My Love is greater than their sins. I long for their response to My Love. I want My salvation to prevail in the souls of mankind."
"Pray a great deal. Do not be afraid to tell Me all. Do not be scared when My Presence takes hold of you. I want you to be used to My Presence."

"I am thirsty for souls. Bring Me souls in your prayers. Consider Me. Open your heart to receive My graces in order that you may get more strength to bring souls to Me. I come here to seek shelter. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent."

"Behold in the Sacrament of My Love, I am disposed to save lost souls before they enter into perdition."

"My Eternal Father’s wrath is overflowing with anger. Everyone must pray. Never before has the world needed prayers like at this present time. I am everywhere to save souls."

"My flock is about to be dispersed. In the prison of My Tabernacle, I remain day and night longing and waiting for souls."

1.30 a.., 11th July, 1988.