187. "어떤 장애물도 나의 사랑을 막을 수 없다."

"나는 인류를 매우 사랑한다."
"나의 딸아! 잘 들어 두어라. 어떤 장애물도 나의 사랑을 막을 수 없다. 인간들이 위대한 성체의 신비를 깨달을 수 있도록 내가 사랑의 성사를 만들었다. 나는 인류를 매우 사랑하며, 음식이라는 형태 안에서 이 사랑이 머물게 되었음을 크게 기뻐한다. 세상 사람들이 성체를 통해 나의 생명을 나누어 가질 수 있도록, 나는 일부러 감실이라는 감옥 안에서 밤낮으로 남아 있는 것이다. 나는 인류를 무척 사랑한다. 사랑은 사랑을 받고있는 대상과 완전히 일치되기 전까지는 멈추지 않고 계속 사랑을 줄 뿐이다. 인간들은 그 진리를 알아야 한다."

"나의 사랑의 성체는 모든 힘을 초월하는 신비로운 것이다. 사람들에게 믿음을 실천할 수 있는 기회를 주기 위해 나는 내 모습을 숨기고 있다. 단언하건대 인류에게 나의 모습을 드러내는 것은 인류에 대한 나의 위대한 사랑 때문이다. 영혼 개개인이 교회 안에서 나와 일치하여, 이 근심스러운 때를 이겨나가라고 외치고 있다."
"영혼들이 나의 사랑으로 활기가 넘쳐 나도록 더 많이 기도하라. 영혼들을 구원할 시간이 별로 남아 있지 않다."
- 1988년 7월 25일 자정 -

DIVINE APPEAL 188

"My love cannot be overcome by any obstacle." "I love mankind so much." 

"Listen, My daughter, My love cannot be overcome by any obstacle. I was conceived by love so that mankind may prepare themselves for great mysteries. I love mankind so much and this gives Me great joy to stay among mankind under the form of food. I willed that upon earth souls may share in My sacramental life, where I dispose Myself and remain day and night in the prison of My tabernacle. I love mankind so much. I need them to know that love does not rest until it has given and united itself to the object it loves."
"The Sacrament of My Love is a mystery which exceeds all powers. I hide my countenance so that many may have a good chance to practice faith. Assure souls that it is My great love for mankind that I expose Myself to all humanity. I call each and every soul to be united to Me in the Church and defend it at this grave moment."

"Pray more that souls may be invigorated with the love of My Heart. Time is short for saving souls."

12.00 a.m., 25th July, 1988.