190. "지옥에 떨어지면 더이상 구원받을 수 없다..."

"인류에 대한 자비로운 나의 외침을 잘 들어라.나는 영혼들을 갈망하며 찾아 헤매고 있다. 목이 마르다. 나는 피난처가 필요하다. 나에게 봉헌한 사람들은 평범한 삶을 택했다. 이 얼마나 큰 고통이냐? 그들은 생명의 말씀 앞에 의혹이라는 장애물을 쳐놓았다. 그들의 구원을 위해서는 나의 계시가 절대적으로 필요하다. 그러나 그들은 무척 나를 고통스럽게 하고 있다. 나는... 사람들을 참고 인내하며 기다리고 있다. 아무쪼록 기도하면서 이 비참한 현실을 묵상하기 바란다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 영혼들을 위해 기도하라. 그들은 일단 지옥에 떨어지면 영원히 그곳에서 빠져나올 수 없다. 나는 피눈물을 쏟으며 신앙심이 깊은 영혼들에게 외친다. 불쌍한 영혼들이 지옥을 향해 달려가는 것을 막아달라고... 내가 온갖 굴욕을 당하는 것은 이런 영혼들을 향한 커다란 사랑 때문이다. 나의 ... 사람들이 선두에 서서 유다처럼 나를 배신하고 있다. 그들은 많은 영혼들을 지옥으로 끌어 가고 있다. 그들은, 어떤 계시도 주의깊게 들으려 하지 않는다."

"나는 사람들에게 나의 계시를 따르라고 외친다. 나의 계시가 간절해질 때가 오고 있다. 영혼들은 내 말을 듣지않고 있다. 시간이 별로없다. 나는 교회를 지키기 위해 조그만 성체 속에 있다. 그러나 나의 ... 사람들은 그 성체에 대항하고 있다. 아주 많이 기도하라."
"내가 나타날 때에, 나는 무한한 자비의 보화를 인간들에게 쏟아 붓겠다."
"나의 축복을 내린다."

DIVINE APPEAL 191

"A soul can only be defended when it is on the way to perdition" 

"Time is coming when souls will want and long to hear My words but they will not."
"Listen to My cry of Mercy towards mankind. I am in search of souls, waiting and longing. I thirst. I come to seek shelter. Souls consecrated to Me have chosen mediocrity. What a pain to Me! More than ever, they place obstacles of uncertainty before My living words. I need and long for My words to reach souls that torture Me so much. In the Sacrament of my Love, I endure….. I beg you to pray and reflect deeply on this tragedy. I call you to atone for souls before it is too late. When a soul falls into perdition, it is eternally lost. A soul can only be defended when it is on the way to perdition. I pour My tears of blood over mankind and I cry to the faithful souls to defend many poor souls running into perdition. My great love towards these souls keeps Me subjected to all humiliations. In the frontline….. betray Me like Judas. They drag many souls into perdition. They do not heed or listen to any of My warnings given by Myself and through My Most Holy Mother."

"I call souls to be docile to My warnings. Time is coming when souls will want and long to hear My words but they will not. Time is short. I call on the small hosts to defend My Church. The….. hurl themselves against it. Pray a great deal."

"As I am exposed, I will pour the treasures of My infinite Mercy into human souls."

"I give My blessing." 70