25. "나 예수는 삶을 바꾸라고 너에게 청하기 위해서 개인적으로 지구에 왔다."

"나의 딸아, 두려워 말고, 아주 많이 기도해라. 나는 구원으로서 네 마음 속에 있어야 한다. 매 순간 네 모든 것은 모두 나의 것이 되어야 한다. 너는 인류 전체를 포옹해야 한다. 나는 너의 완전한 의지를 원한다. 신성을 모독하는 자, 마비된 자, 세속적인 생각을 지닌 사람, 악마적인 영혼의 행동, 이 모든 것들이 파멸과 파괴를 불러 일으키고 있다. 그들은 나에게 침을 뱉고, 채찍질하고 있다.
  그들은 나를 매도하고, 십자가에 못박은 채로, 사람들 가운데서 나에게 침을 뱉고, 채찍질하고 있다.
너는 다만 내 의지에 순종하기만 하면 된다. 왜냐하면 하느님이신 나의 영원한 아버지께서 너에 대한 계획을 갖고 계시기 때문이다. 너는 네 자신을 완전히 포기해야만 한다... 걸어 가고 있는 사탄의 힘이 있다..."

"그들은 군단으로부터 명령을 받고는, 모든 것을 그들의 손에 닥치는대로 파괴한다. 악은 점점 자라고, 신의 손은 그들의 머리 위에서 심사숙고할 것이다. 세계는 전 국가를 집어 삼키는 대홍수처럼 파멸에 빠질 것이다.
  중요한 직위에 있는 많은 사람들이 공범자들이다. 간첩들 - 정부를 넘어뜨리는 - 교회들... 사람들이 더 이상 귀 기울이지 않고, 오히려 자기 욕구를 따르려 하고 있다."
  "로마는... 강렬한 하늘의 응징을 받을 것이다. 그것은 바빌론보다도 더욱 심할 것이다! 영혼이 지옥에 떨어지고 있다! 나 예수는 삶을 바꾸라고 너에게 청하기 위해서 개인적으로 이 지구에 왔다. 마지막 시간에는 지구가 흔들리고, 세계는 커다란 천둥과 번개 빛으로, 홍수로, 산이 양쪽으로 갈라지며 어두워질 것이다. 다리는 파괴되고, 화산의 폭발이 죽음과 파멸을 가져올 것이다. 만일 그들이 회개하고 돌아온다면 내 커다란 자비로, 나 예수는 그들을 용서하고 사랑할 것이다."
  "너를 진심으로 축복하고 축복한다."
- 1987년 10월 19일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 25

"I, Jesus, have personally come to this earth to beg you to change lives." 

"My daughter, do not fear, pray a great deal. I must repose sacramentally in your heart. Every second, you must be all Mine. You must embrace the whole of humanity. I want your complete will. The blasphemers, the drugged, the image of the worldly man, the action of his diabolical spirit brings destruction and ruin. Abused and crucified, I am in the midst of the people, whipped and spat upon."
"You have only to obey My Will because God, My Eternal Father, has His designs for you, and you must abandon yourself completely. There is a satanic power which walks……"

"They are commanded by that legion and they destroy everything that falls into their hands. Evil has grown and God’s Hand weighs over their head. The world will be in ruin like the deluge that swallowed entire nations. Many important people are accomplices;, spies, who tumble governments, Churches….. The time is coming when men will no longer be listened to. They do not want to listen to the salutory doctrine but rather follow their own desires."

"Rome will be….. an immense scourge: it will be worse then Babylon! The damnation of souls! I, Jesus, have personally come to this earth to beg you to change lives. In the final hour, the earth will tremble and the world will be darkened with great thunders and flashes of lightening, floods, mountains that split open. It will destroy bridges and rapid volcanic eruptions bringing death and ruins. If they repent and come back, out of My great mercy, I , Jesus, will pardon them and love them."

"I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 19th October, 1987.