29. "내 피가 흘러서 이 타락한 세계를 뒤덮기를 바란다."

"나의 딸아, 기도하고 회개해라. 항상 너에게 기도할 힘을 주겠다. 내가 많은 칼에 찔렸지만, 회개하러 오는 모든 자를 용서할 것이다. 무엇을 해야 할 것인가 걱정하지 마라. 내가 말하는대로 따라 해라. 내 피가 흘러서 이 타락한 세계를 뒤덮기를 바란다. 증오로 가득찬 이 세계에, 무시무시한 형벌에 대비하라고 경고한다. 벼랑과 같은 위기를 구별짓는 가느다란 선이 깨졌다. 구원하기 위한 다른 방법이 없을 것이다.왜냐하면 내 말을 듣지 않으려는 사람이 많기 때문이다."

"폭군이 그들을 비방과 온갖 종류의 사악한 파멸의 감옥 안에 걸어 잠궈 놓고서, 그들의 마음을 훔쳐가고 있다는 것을 내가 대단히 사랑하는 사람들은 알지 못한다. 미움과 공허는 둘다 그들을 악으로 빠져들게 하고 있다.
  "그들이 나에게 그렇게 많은 고통을 준다는 것을 그들은 깨닫지 못한다. 내가 보는 것을 그들을 꿰뚫어 보는 것이 아니다. 그들 스스로 겸손해지거나 회개하려 하지 않는다. 나를 따르던 많은 영혼들이 나를 매도하는 것을 보니 매우 고통스럽다. 그들이 구원받고 싶다면, 내가 그들을 위해 흘린 피로서 용서를 받아야 한다. 그들이 죄로부터 풀려나기를 바란다. 그들이 회개하기만 한다면 내 자비의 망또로 그들을 보호할 것이다."

"그들이 파멸속에서 계속 살기 바란다면, 더 이상 자비는 없을 것이다. 오히려 눈물, 비탄, 지진, 홍수 그리고 온갖 질병들이 있을 것이다. 이 불쌍한 사람들은 눈이 멀었고, 내 사랑의 말에 귀 기울이지 않는다. 공기가 오염되었고 모든 것이 죄로 가득찼다. 사람들의 손은 무장되었고, 커다란 처벌이 그들 위에 떨어질 것이다. 나는 그들을 사랑한다 : 이것이 그들이 회개하기에 때가 너무 늦기 전에 내가 계시하는 이유다. 그들은 더 많이 기도해야 한다."
  "오늘도 나는 너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 10월 24 -

DIVINE APPEAL 29

"My daughter, pray and atone. I give you strength to pray always. I am pierced by many swords, but I will forgive all those who will come repentant. Do not worry about what to do. Follow what I tell you. Prepare yourself. M Blood flows and wants to cover this corrupt world. I warn this world, full of horrors, for which a tremendous punishment is prepared. The thin line that separates it from the precipice will break; there will be no other way to salvation(16) because there are many who do not want to hear My Call."
The souls I love too much do not understand that the tyrant has stolen their hearts, locking them up in the prison of scandal and all kinds of malicious corruption. Both hatred and emptiness have fettered them to evil. They do not think that they cause Me so much pain. My Gaze does not penetrate them. They do not want to humble themselves again and repent. It is a great pain for Me to see many of My consecrated ones abusing Me anyhow. If they want to be saved, they have to accept the forgiveness from the Blood which I shed for them. I want to release them from their sins. I will shelter them with My Mantle of Mercy if only they repent."

"If they continue to live in corruption, there will be no mercy, but rather tears, mourning, earthquakes, floods and sickness of all kinds. These poor people are blind and deaf to My call of love. The air is contaminated and everything is full of sin. Men’s hands are armed, and a great punishment will befall them. I love them; this is why I warn them before it is too late for them to repent. They should pray more."

"I bless you."

24th October, 1987