3. "극악무도한 행위를 하는 자는 징계와 천벌을 받게 된다..."

"나의 딸아, 많은 사람들이 나의 이름을 부정하며 악마를 믿는구나. 극악무도한 행위를 하는 자는 징계와 천벌을 받게 된다. 만약 그들이 회개하고 참회한다면, 나의 자비는 무한하다. 그러나 그들은 사탄의 편에 서서 걸어가기를 선택했다."

"나의 딸아, 이 세상의 비방을 위해 매우 열심히 기도해라. 내 왼손은 계시를 가리키고 내 오른손은 기적을 가리킨다. 나는 네가 이것을 알리는 사람이 되길 원한다. 네 근심을 떨쳐 버려라. 인류를 위하여 네 개인의 고통을 감수해라."
"열심히 기도해라. 악마가 침입했다.......
용기를 갖고 굴욕을 견디어 내라. 두려워 마라. 이렇게 하기를 원하는 자가 바로 나다. 나는 네 옆에 있다. 아무도 너를 다치게 하지 못할 것이다."
"너를 축복한다."

- 1987년 9월 22일 새벽3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 3

"Humanity with its diabolical behavior brings down upon itself punishment and scourges......" 

With a painful voice as usual: My daughter I want everyone to know that the first blow is drawing near. A unforeseen fire will descend over the whole earth. A great part of humanity will be destroyed. There will come a fearful moment, when I will speak with My Judge's voice. My Eternal Father is offended so much! If I were to tell you the number of sins which are committed each day, you would die of pain. The forces of evil are prepared to lash out against the whole world with heavy violence.
"Good people will suffer; those who are persecuted by injustice, and the just souls have nothing to fear because they will be separated from the impious and obstinate - they will be saved."

"Do all that My servant tells you. You must live like My tabernacle. you will be guided by My servant. Deny yourself and make yourself strong for what I want."

"With love, I bless you."

3.00 a.m. 22nd September, 1987