32. "타락한 영혼들이 세가지 인간 부류에 퍼져있다..."

"이것은 나의 하느님의 자비로부터 나온 커다란 계시다. 나는 고통스러운 마음으로 인간을 구하고자 하며, 어느 누구도 유죄판결 받기를 바라지 않는다. 사람들을 위해 아주 많이 기도해라. 신념을 크게 갖고, 나에게 바쳐지는 모든 희생, 기도, 미사에 너를 하나로 일치 시켜라. 너는 길 잃은 사람들을 위해서, 그리고 그들을 조용히 변화시키기 위해서 기도할 시간을 가져야 한다."

"인류를 동정한다. 살아 계시는 하느님의 손으로 떨어지는 것은 무서운 일이다. 사악한 인간 때문에 더러워진 영혼들이 세가지 인간 부류에 퍼져 있다. 사람들이 하느님의 말씀을 외면하기에 악마가 창조주의 길을 버린 사람들의 마음을 사로잡고 있다."

"나의 딸아, 너는 이 신앙이 없는 인류를 위해 속죄해야 한다."

"나를 네 마음 속에 맡긴다. 너는 버려진 현재의 삶을 살아야 한다. 너는 겸손한 마음으로, 감실안에 있는 내 앞에 사람들을 데리고 와야 한다. 놀라지 마라. 만일 인류가 기도를 많이 하고 나에게 돌아온다면, 그 때는 징벌을 피할 수 있을 것이다. 그들을 위해 내가 얼마나 더 고통을 받아야 할까!"

"메시지들과 계시를 내가 주었지만 그들은 아직도 듣질 않는다. 사탄은 네 안에서 하는 내 일을 방해하려 하고 있다. 그들 때문에 너는 싸워야 하고 고통을 당해야만 한다. 그러나 절망하지 말고 말해 주어라. 올바른 사람들은 지구가 아직도 무사한 동안 고통을 감수해야 한다."
"너를 축복하고 또 축복한다."
- 1987년 10월 28일 아침11시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 32

"unclean spirits have taken over three parts of mankind. As God’s Word has been abandoned, the devil has taken possession of the souls which have deserted the ways of the Creator." 

"These are the great warnings obtained from My Divine Mercy. Through the anguish of My Heart, because I want to save mankind, I wound not want anyone to be condemned. Pray a great deal for souls. With great faith unite yourself in all sacrifices, prayers and Masses offered to me. You will have time to pray for the lost souls and to convert them quietly."
"I pity humanity. It is horrible to fall into the Hands of the Living God. Because of the evil of mankind, unclean spirits have taken over three parts of mankind. As God’s word has been abandoned, the devil has taken possession of the souls which have deserted the way of the creator." (20)

"My daughter, you must atone for this Godless humanity."

"I abandon Myself in your heart. You have to live moments of desertion. With your humility you must bring souls to My Heart. Do not be frightened. If humanity prays much and returns to Me, then the punishment could be avoided. What more could I have suffered for them!"

"I have given messages and warnings but they still do not listen.(21) Satan will try to distract my work in you. Because of them, you will have to fight and suffer but do not despair, offer it; the just souls have to suffer while still on this earth."

"I bless you."

11.00 a.m., 28th October, 1987