35. "죄많은 길을 가는 사람들을 부르러 내가 왔다."

"나의 딸아, 나를 부정하고 매도하는 이 죄많은 인류를 위해 기도하고 회개해라. 길잃은 많은 사람을 위해 기도해라. 악마는 거룩한 미사의 성찬을 파괴하기 위해 그들을 이용하고 있다. 무질서한 상태가 파멸될 것이다. 내가 정의의 목소리로 말할 시간이 다가왔다. 나는 내 하느님의 자비로운 시간 속에서 조용히 있는 것이다. 많은 죄악 속에서 내가 그들을 부르기 위해 왔다. 그들 모두를 사랑한다. 그들 어느 누구도 자신의 잘못으로 인해 유죄판결을 받기를 바라지 않는다. 누구도 자신의 동의없이는 지옥에 가지 않는다. 회개하며 나에게 돌아오라고 피눈물을 흘리면서 요구한다... 때가 너무 늦기 전에 ! 믿기를 원하지 않는 자는 화가 있으리라! 내가 많은 사람들에게 여러 메시지들을 건네주었다. 밤낮으로 사랑에 가득차서 모든 이에게 회개하라고 외치는 내 마음이 얼마나 고통스러운가! 사람들이 돌아오지 않는다면 나는 영원한 아버지의 심판을 붙들지 않을 것이다. 사탄은 하느님이 존재하지 않는다고 사람들의 마음에 심어 놓는다. 그들에게 화가 있으리라! 커다란 징벌이 인간에게 떨어질 것이다. 그들은 모두 고집불통들이다. 하느님의 손에 떨어진다는 것은 정말 무서운 일이다."

"나를 믿는 자들을 위해 아주 많이 기도해라. 내가 그들을 돌볼 것이다. 어느 누구도 나의 영원한 아버지의 심판에서 벗어날 수 없다. 우리는 '불신의 땅'에서 더 이상 서 있을 수가 없다. 그들은 내 영원한 아버지의 능력에 대해 공격하고 있다."

"나의 딸아, 기도하고 또 다른 사람을 기도하게 하라. 나의 무리들이 지금 막 흩어지려고 한다는 사실을 그들에게 자꾸 말해 주어야 한다. 어떤 사람도 귀 기울이려 하지 않을 때가 다가온다. 내 영원한 아버지는 죄많은 인간을 징벌하기 위해 사악한 사람들을 이용할 것이다. 이 사람들은 니느웨 사람보다도 더 나쁘다! 지금처럼 기도가 필요한 때는 없다. 아직도 그들이 돌아올 시간을 내가 주고 있는데, 그들은 모두 붉은 악마에 이끌려 나에 반대하고 있다."

"너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 11월 1일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 35

"I have come to call humanity from their sinful ways……" 

"My daughter, pray and atone for this sinful humanity which has denied and abused Me. Pray for the many lost souls and many of My Own consecrated ones. The devil is using them in order to abolish the Sacrifice of the Holy Mass. An anarchy will break loose. Time is nearing when I will speak with My Judge’s Voice. I am still in the time of My Divine Mercy. I have come to call humanity from their sinful ways. I love them all. I would not like anyone to be condemned for his own faults. No one goes to hell without his own consent. With tears of blood, I am asking them to repent and return to My Heart…… before it is too late! Woe to those who do not want to believe! I have given many messages through many souls. I am being abused and spat upon by My Own….. What a pain in My Heart as I remain day and night with love, calling everyone to repent. I will not hold My Eternal Father’s Justice if men will not return. Satan has put in their minds that God does not exist. Woe to them! Great punishment will befall mankind. They have all remained obstinate It is terrible to fall into God’s Hands." (23)
"The……, the most favoured place, is where the Red Lucifer is ruling…… has become the centre of the evil one. The……. Has become the centre of the evil one. The…… is surrounded by dangerous people who claim to be My followers, yet they are My oppressors."

"Pray a great deal for……, who is faithful to Me. I will take care of him. No one will escape My Eternal Father’s Justice. We can no longer stand in the ‘mistrust’ land. They have attacked the powers of My Eternal Father."

"My daughter, pray and make others pray. I have to insist on this to them that the flock is about to be dispersed; the time is coming when no man will be listened to. My Eternal Father will use the evil humanity to punish sinful mankind. This humanity is worse than that of Ninevah! Never has the world needed prayers like this present time. From My tabernacle, I am only receiving abuses, ingratitude’s and very many outrages. My great pain is to see that these are received from My own…… I still grant them time to come back, but if they do not listen to My warnings, then it will be too late! They claim to be preaching Me, but they are all against Me, led by the Red Lucifer.

"I bless you."

1st November, 1987