44. 이교사상이 판을 치고 있다. 악마는 매번 거룩한 미사의 성사를 철저하게 파괴..."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도하고 나와 함께 지켜보자. 두려워 마라. 나는 네 마음 속에서 제단을 만들고자 한다. 지치지 말고 기도해라. 내가 너를 원하는 바를, 그 방법과 이유에 대해서 알려 하지 말고 행하라. 내가 모든 것을 돌봐줄 것이다. 내가 너에게 말하는 것을 주의깊게 듣기를 바란다. 나는 네가 지치지 말고 깨어서, 나와 함께 있기를 바란다. 이교사상이 판을 치고 있다. 악마는 매번 거룩한 미사의 성사를 철저하게 파괴하려고 계속 시도하고 있다. 나는 모든 사람에게, 내 사랑으로 돌아오라고 외친다. 내가 하는 일에 대해 하느님의 축복을 빌며 내 자신을 여러가지 방법으로 나타낼 것이다. 인간이 구원되기를 바라며 어느 누구도 그들의 죄 때문에 유죄 판결을 받지 않기를 바란다. 자신의 동의 없이는 누구도 지옥에 가지 않는다. 그렇게 많은 사람들이, 유년시절부터 영원한 아버지의 존재를 믿지 않으려는 부모의 잘못 때문에 파멸로 향해지고 있다. 믿음이 있는 자들의 기도를 통해 변화되어야 할 사람들이 너무 많이 있다. 악마는 사람들을 잘 현혹시킨다. 그(악마)는 교회 안에서 거짓말로 모든 사람에게 아첨하려고, 열심히 움직이며 활동한다. 그들 중 많은 사람들이 회개의 기도로, 내 능력 안에 있는 자비로움과 보호를 믿을 것이며, 그것을 거부하는 자는 모두 불길의 바다로 떨어져 버릴 것이다."

"진실로 나는, 자기 마음 속에 내 이름을 단단히 새겨두는 사람은 누구도 실망시키지 않을 것이다."
"끊임없이 기도해라. 무섭게 버림받은 시간이 다가왔으니, 아주 고귀한 묵상을 하여라."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 12월 3일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 45

"Paganism is triumphing. The devil is making every effort to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal and keep watch with Me. Do not be afraid. I want to erect a alter in your heart. Do not be tired of praying. Do what I ask you without wanting to know how and why. I will take care of everything. I want you to listen to what I tell you. I beg you never to be weary to keeping awake with Me. Paganism is triumphing.
  The devil is making every effort to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. I call all to return to My love. I bless My work and I will reveal Myself in many ways. I want mankind to be saved and I will reveal Myself in many ways. I want mankind to be saved and for no one to be condemned through his own fault. Nobody goes to Hell without his own consent. So many(26) from their childhood years are heading to perdition through the fault of their parents who no longer want to hear about the Eternal Father’s existence. Such are the many that I will convert through the prayers of the faithful ones. The demon is disposed to mislead souls. In My Church, he is moving, labouring hard to flatter everyone with his lies. Through the Prayers of Atonement, many of them will reach My Mercy in My power and protection while all who refuse will perish in the sea of the fire. Truly, I will never frustrate anyone who will lock My Name in their heart."
  "Pray without ceasing. Put your self in the highest spirit of contemplation because the terribly forsaken hour is near."

"I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 3rd December, 1987.