48. "물질주의가 고삐 풀린 듯이 날뛰고, 사방에서 타락되고 있다..."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 나는 멸망의 길을 가는 사람들과, 나에게 멀어져가는 자들 때문에 아주 상심해 있다. 물질주의가, 고삐 풀린 듯이 날뛰는 타락과 함께, 사방에서 진행되고, 인간을 무섭고 깊은 황폐의 구렁으로 밀어 넣고 있다. 이 세상은 비방의 사슬에 빠져, 오물투성이의 늪과 수렁이 되었다. 그것은 하느님의 엄격한 심판에 좌우될 것이다. 오래 전부터 나는 인간에게 여러가지 방법으로 경고해 왔다. 그들은 내 외침을 듣질 않고 계속 멸망의 길로 가고 있다. 이 비극의 시대와 같이, 기도와 속죄를 필요로 하는 세계는 전에 한번도 없었다."

"시간을 놓치지 마라. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 기도해라. 왜냐하면 지금은 대홍수 때보다도 더 사악하기 때문이다! 인간은 내 영원한 아버지를 너무 화나게 한다. 혁명이 많이 일어나게 될 것이다. 교회는 아주 심하게 고통을 당하며, 사악한 것에 대한 징벌은 늦춰지지 않을 것이다. 그러면 그날을 무시무시하게 두려워하게 될 것이다. 지구는 진동하고, 모든 인간은 요동할 것이며, 마침내 사악한 것은 아주 엄격한 하느님의 심판으로 파멸될 것이다."

"회개하고 속죄하라. 나는 네가 순명하기를 바란다."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 12월 7일 새벽 2시 30분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 49

"Materialism advances on all sides with unbridled corruption and has pushed mankind towards a frightful abyss of devastation." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal. I am very hurt because people and My own….. follow the ways of perdition. Materialism advances on all sides with unbridled corruption and has pushed mankind towards a frightful abyss of devastation. Immerse in a chain of scandals, the world is a swampland of muck and mire. It will be at the mercy of the most severe trials of Divine Justice. Since a long time ago, I have warned mankind in many ways but they do not listen to My calls and they continue along the ways of perdition.
  Never before has the world needed prayers and penance as in these tragic times."

"Do not lose time. Pray before it is too late because these times are worse than those of the great deluge! Mankind offends My Eternal Father very much. Many revolutions will break out. The Church will suffer very much, but the punishment of the impious will not delay; and that day will be terribly fearful. The earth will tremble and all mankind will be shaken and, finally evil will perish in the tremendous rigours of Divine Justice."

"Participate in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Atone and do penance. I want complete obedience from you."

"I bless you."

2.30 a.m., 7th December, 1987.