63. 네 왼손은 계시를, 내 오른손은 기적을 가리킨다."

"나의 딸아, 깨어서 기도해라. 내 말을 잘 들어라. 이것은 자비의 위대한 계시들이다. 내 왼손은 계시를, 내 오른손은 기적을 가리킨다. 이것은 나의 신성한 자비에서 우러 나오는 나의 경고다. 사람들속에서 악한 것을 진정시켜 달라고, 기도하며 간구해라. 사악한 자들이 내 존재를 파괴하는데 열중해 있으니 매우 슬프다. 나의 가장 큰 고통은, 내가 오로지 매도당하고 조롱당하고 있는 것이다. 인류를 위해 내가 무엇을 더 할 수 있겠나!"

"얼마나 고통스러운 일인가! 나는 끊임없이 사람 마음속에 내 자비를 쏟아 붓는다. 기도하고 회개할 작은 성체들을 만들어라. 너는 그 작은 성체로 기도 수단을 삼아라. 나는 끊임없이, 사람 마음속에 내 자비를 쏟아 붓기를 바란다. 항상 더 많은 사람이 구원받기를 계속 바란다."
"너를 나의 이름으로 축복한다."
- 1988년 1월 6일 새벽 4시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 64

"My left hand points to a warning and My right hand to a miracle."
(seeDivine Appeal, 8th December, 1987)

"My daughter, watch and pray. Listen to My Voice. These are great warnings of mercy. My left hand points to a warning and my right hand to a miracle. These are My words of warning obtained from My Divine mercy. Pray and implore for the mitigation of evil in mankind. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so sad, because My own….. are labouring hard to abolish My Presence. My great pain is that I am only receiving abuses and ridicules. What more could I have done for mankind."
  "Satan will be able to infiltrate the….. What a pain! I continuously pour My mercy in human hearts. Make small hosts which will pray and atone. With the small hosts, I ask you to establish the prayer shifts. I desire to continuously pour My mercy in the human hearts. I desire to continue always for the salvation of more souls."

"I bless you."

4.00 a.m., 6th January, 1988