68. "고통과 조롱이 나를 압박하고 있다."

"나의 딸아, 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 자지 말고 나와 있자. 기도하고 속죄하라. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구해라. 내가 받는 고통에 대해 기도하고, 내 영원한 아버지의 분노를 진정시키도록 기도해라. 내가 받는 고통은 끊임없이 내 마음을 찢어 놓는구나. 너에게 단언하건데, 고통과 조롱이 나를 압박하고 있다. 나와 함께 있자 내가 그렇게도 사랑하는 사람들이 깨닫지 못하고 있다. 그들이 내 양울타리로 돌아온다면, 모든 죄인들을 받아들일 준비가 다 되어 있다. 나는 자비로운 삶을 부단하게 유지할 것이다. 내가 사람들 때문에 괴로워하고 있다."

"그들에게 하는 크나큰 호소는 내 자비에서 나온 것이다. 사람들의 행동은 세상을 파괴와 파멸로 이끈다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 기도를 통해서 내가 길 잃은 많은 사람들의 주의를 환기시킬 것이다. 나를 가장 상심케 하는 것은 나를 믿지않는 사람들이다. 그들은 사방에서 나를 공격한다. 그들은 계속 파멸로 향하는 배반자가 되고 있다. 죄악의 행위가 반항적이다. 그들은 나를 원하지 않는다고 외친다. 그들이 이 진리를 깨닫기 바란다. 기도하고 회개해라. 사람들을 네 마음속에 일치시켜라. 사람들을 착하게 하기 위해, 순명하고 침착하며 겸손해야 한다."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 1월 16일 새벽 2시 45분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 69

"I am overwhelmed with pain and derision." 

"My daughter, spend these dark hours with Me. Watch with Me, pray and atone. Implore mercy for sinners. Make reparation for all the pains I receive and pray to appease the wrath of My Eternal Father. The pains that I receive continuously pierce My Heart. I remain in the Sacrament of My Love seated with outrages in My mystery . I assure you, I am overwhelmed with pain and derision. Give Me company. The souls I love so much do not understand. I am eager and ready to receive all sinners if they should come back to My sheepfold. I preserve the life of grace and sustain it. I am agonizing over souls."
  "My mercy is a great appeal to them. The action of mankind brings destruction and ruin to the world. Pray a great deal. Through prayer, I will call the attention of many lost souls. What hurts Me most is My own….. They attack Me on all sides. They continue to be traitors to perdition. The iniquity is repugnant. They shout that they do not want Me. I want them realise this truth. Pray and do penance. Cloister mankind in your heart. You have to be obedient, serene, and humble, for the good of souls."

"I bless you."

2.45 a.m., 16th January, 1988