69. "나는 밤낮으로 내 사랑의 성체안에서 깨어 있다. 너무 많은 사람들이 나를 잊어 버리고는 채찍질 하고 있다..."

"나의 딸아, 기도하고 속죄해라. 이 어두운 시간에 자지 말고 나와 함께 있자. 나는 사람들을 구원하고 싶다. 나는 많은 사람들이 지옥에 떨어지고 있는 것을 근심스럽게 보고 있다. 내 말을 주의해 듣고 스스로 준비하는 자들은, 축복을 받는다. 내 영원한 아버지의 노여움이 넘쳐 흘렀다. 세상은 미쳐 있다."

"내가 사람들을 굽어 내려보고 있다. 마음을 바꾸라고 그들 모두에게 왼친다. 진실로 말하건데 나는 아직도 그들에게 회개할 시간을 주고 있다. 내 영원한 아버지의 손으로 떨어지는 것은 무서운 일이다. 지금은 폭력이 난무하는 시대다. 사탄은 완전한 승리와 나에 대한 배반을 원한다. 프리메이슨파들은 사람들을 위해서 하는 나의 일에 덤벼들고 있다. 나는 사랑의 성체안에서 밤낮으로 깨어 있다. 아주 많은 사람들이 나를 잊어 버리고는 채찍질하고 있다. 예전보다 더욱 계속해서 그들은 나는 모욕하며 매도하고 있다."

"그들의 배은망덕은 내 마음을 아주 고통스럽게 한다. 나는 매우 외롭고 고통을 받으며 나를 파괴하는 자들을 지켜보고 있다. 아주 많이 기도하고, 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구해라. 사랑과 자비로운 마음으로, 그들 모두에게 회개하라고, 내 양울타리로 돌아오라고 외치고 있다."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 1월 17일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 70

"I keep awake day and night in the Sacrament of My Love. So many have forgotten and whipped Me. More then ever, they continue insulting and abusing Me. Their ingratitude pains My Heart greatly. I remain so lonely and afflicted in tabernacles. I keep watching on My destroyers." 

"My daughter, pray and atone. Watch with Me at these dark hours. I want to save mankind. I grieve to see many souls approaching damnation. Blessed are those who listen to My word and prepare themselves. The anger of My Eternal Father is overflowing. The world has lost its senses."
"I am bending down over humanity. I call them all to transform their hearts. In the light of My truth, My own….. pierce My Heart with swords. I still grant them time to amend. It is terrible to fall in the hands of My Eternal Father. (34) These are times of overflowing violence. The chalice is filled. My own….. are labouring hard to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass….. Satan wants full victory and treachery against My children. Freemasonry hurls itself against the deal for souls. I keep awake day and night in the Sacrament of My Love. So many have forgotten and whipped Me. More than ever, they continue insulting and abusing me."

"Their ingratitude pains My Heart greatly. I remain so lonely and afflicted in My tabernacles. I keep watching at My destroyers. Pray a great deal and implore mercy for sinners. With love and mercy, I am calling them all to repent and come back to My sheepfold."

"I bless you."

17th January, 1988