73. "성배가 가득찼다."

"나의 딸아, 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 지금은 내게 힘든 시간이다. 모진 배은망덕이 내 마음을 아프게 한다. 매우 고통스럽구나! 사람들은 눈물을 흘리며 하는 내 말을 들으려고 하질 않는다. 그들의 마음에 사탄이 침입했다. 내 자비는 주의 심판이 뒤따를 것이다. 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이, 그들 때문에 당하는 나의 모든 고통이 어느 정도인지 알지 못한다. 내가 어떤 고통을 더 이상 당해야 하나!"

"내 심판의 목소리로 말할 때가 다가오고 있다. 지금은 근심스러운 때이다. 아주 많이 기도하고, 내가 요구하는 바를, 그 방법과 시간에 대해 알려고 하지 말고, 행하라. 십자가의 길은 천국으로의 기쁨이다. 빛이 어둠속에서 빛난다는 것을 사람들은 알아야 한다. 잘 알아듣는 자가 되기를 바란다. 기도하라. 그리고 이 귀중한 시간을 낭비하지 마라."

" '조심하라' 고 거듭 말하면서, 고통으로 가득한 내 말이, 지구 끝까지 전파되기를 바란다. 감실안의 내 신성한 성체에 대한, 많은 신성모독 행위 때문에, 머리를 떨군 채, 혼란스러운 군중들 사이를 지나가는 내가, 끊임없이 사랑의 성체속에서 매도되고 있다."

"모든 사람에게 기도하고 참회하라고 외친다. 내 무한한 자비를 사람 마음 속에 쏟아 붓겠다. 더욱 더 나는, 그들을 나에게로 이끌어 오게 할 것이다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 모든 사람은 대양과 같이 넓은 내 자비로 와야 한다."
"너를 사랑으로 축복한다."
- 1988년 1월 21일 새벽 1시 15분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 74

"The Chalice is filled" 

"My daughter, spend these dark hours with Me. These are My difficult hours. Bitter ingratitude has wounded My Heart. What a pain to Me! Mankind does not want to listen to My call of tears. Their hearts are invaded by satan. My Mercy is followed by Divine Justice. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent I suffered all the pains for mankind. What more could I have suffered"!
  "The Chalice is filled. Time is approaching when I will speak with My Judge’s Voice. These are grave moments. Pray a great deal and do what I ask you without wanting to know how and when. The Cross is the joy of paradise. Mankind must know that the light shines in the darkness. I love them all and I need them to be docile. To My warnings of Mercy. Pray and do not lose these precious times."

"I would like My Voice full of affliction to fly to the ends of the earth saying over and over to ‘be attentive.’ In the Sacrament of My Love I am continually receiving abuses; passing through the milling crowds with bowed head, because of the many sacrileges against My Divine Sacrament in the tabernacle."

"I am calling everyone to pray and atone. I will pour My infinite mercy in human hearts. More and more, I will draw them to Myself. Everyone should come to the ocean of My mercy before it is too late." (39)

"I bless you."

1.15 a.m., 21st January, 1988.