8. "나는 개개인에게 생명의 기회를 주기 위해 왔다."

이번에 나는 자고 있었다. 나는 손에 무언가 닿는 듯한 느낌을 받았다. 그 즉시 일어났다. 밖에서부터 아주 강한 빨갛고 날카로운 빛이 내 눈을 비치고 있었다. 그 빛은 너무 강해서 눈을 감지 않을 수 없었다. 갑자기 한 목소리를 들었다.

"나의 딸아, 내가 너에게 얘기 한다. 사람들이 더 이상(내 말을) 듣지 않을 때가 올 것이다. 그들은 이 유익한 가르침을 듣기를 원하지 않을 것이다. 오히려 그들 자신의 욕망에 따르려 할 것이다. 나는 개개인에게 생명의 기회를 주기 위해 왔다."

"나는 신성한 성체 안에서 매도되고 모욕을 당하며 거부를 당한다. 이런 심한 고통을 이해하여라. 너는 내가 있는 곳에 함께 있어야 한다. 그것은 너에 대한 나의 명령이다."

- 1987년 9월 26일 새벽 3시 15분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 8

"I have come personally for change of lives." 

This time I was asleep. I felt distracted by a touch of a hand. Then immediately I woke up; from outside a very red and sharp ray of light was pointing into my eyes. The light was too strong and it blinded me. At once, I heard a voice:
"My daughter, I will have to talk to you. A time will come when men will no longer listen. They will not want to listen to the salutary doctrine, but rather follow their own desires. I have come personally for a change of lives."

"I am so abused, blasphemed and denied in My Divine Sacrament. Understood this immese suffering. You may be like a tabernacle at My disposition. This is My command to you."

3.15 a.m. 26th September, 1987