83. "사람들의 죄가 나에게 상처를 준다."

"나의 딸아, 기도하고 참회해라. 너를 내 안에 죄수처럼 가두겠다. 너에게 청하노니 나에게 고통을 준 공격자들을 위해 기도해라."

"영혼들이 사랑의 성체 속에 있는 나에게 올 때까지, 무한한 사랑으로 지금까지 기다리고 있다."

"나의 많은 사람들이 내가 얼마나 그들을 사랑하는지 깨닫지 못하고 있다. 얼마나 열심히 그들을 내 자신안으로 끌어들이려고 하는지를 그들은 잘 알지 못한다. 나는 영혼들을 소리쳐 부른다. 나는 그들을 용서하고 싶다. 내 마음은 영혼들을 기다리며 자비로 넘쳐 흐른다. 지치지 말고 아주 많이 기도 해라. 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들이 나를 경멸하고 있다. 나는 영혼들을 목이 타도록 갈망하고 있다. 네가 기도를 통해 그 영혼들을 내게 보내다오. 영혼들이 영원히 길을 잃고 헤매는 모습을 보는 것만으로도 매우 고통스럽다. 영혼들은 나에게 무자비할 정도로 상처를 준다. 내가 얼마나 그들을 사랑하며 기다리고 있는지 그들이 알기 바란다."

"사람들의 죄는 나에게 커다란 상처를 주고 있다. 많은 사람들이 나에대한 믿음을 열심히 파괴하고 있다. 나는 이를 보면서 고통을 받는다. 나는 모든 영혼들에 대해 두가지 방법을 가지고 있다. 하나는 자비이고 또 다른 하나는 심판이다. 치욕적인 모욕을 당하고 있는 나를 주시하라. 영혼들을 위해 자비를 간구하라. 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 말라. 내 고통스러운 마음을 가라앉혀 달라. 나는 너에게 기도해달라고 청한다."

"많은 사람들이 나를 믿지만 극소수의 사람들만이 내 사랑을 받는다. 나의 현시를 모든 사람들에게 알리고 싶다. 나는 그들을 지배하고 싶다. 사탄에 이끌려서 많은 영혼들이 지옥으로 향해 가고 있다. 그들 중 많은 사람들은 내 기분을 헤아리지 못하고 있다. 나는 많은 영혼들을 사랑하지만 그들은 내 사랑을 마음에 두지 않는다. 그들에 대한 나의 사랑은 너무나 크고, 나는 그들을 위한 욕망에 불타있다. 내 사랑의 성체 안에 있는 나를 사람들은 조롱하고 침을 뱉으며 완전히 나를 저버린다. 그들은 내 존재를 파괴하고 싶어한다. 그들을 위한 나의 사랑의 설계를 파괴하고자, 그들은 자신이 할 수 있는 모든 일을 하고 있다."

"나는, 때가 너무 늦기 전에 돌아오라고 길잃은 사람들에게 소리쳐 부른다. 나는 그들 모두를 사랑한다. 아주 많이 기도하며 그들을 네 마음 속에 가두어라."
"내 축복을 준다."
- 1988년 2월 13일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 84

"The sins of mankind wound Me." 

"My daughter, pray and atone. I hold you a prisoner in Me. I ask you for acts of reparation for offences inflicted on Me by My own…."
  "In the Sacrament of My Love, I am ever waiting in the tabernacle with boundless love until souls come back to Me."

"Many of My own….. do not understand how much I love them. They do not know I yearn to draw them back to Myself. I am calling souls. I want to forgive. My Heart is overflowing with Love and Mercy, waiting for souls. Pray a great deal and never be tired. The souls that I love so much despise Me. I am thirsting for souls. Give Me souls in your prayers. What a pain for Me to see that souls are eternally lost. Souls wound Me pitilessly. I desire them to know how much I love them and wait for them."

"The sins of mankind wound Me deeply, but not nearly so much as those of My own….. what a pain to Me to see many led and many labouring hard to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. I have two things for every soul: Mercy and the other Justice. Contemplate Me in the state of ignominy. Implore mercy for souls. Do not waste any of these precious times. Sooth My anguished heart. I beg for prayers."

"Many believe in Me but few believe in My Love. I address My appeal to all souls. I want to reign over them. Led by My….. many souls are on the way to perdition. Many of them do not think of my feelings. The souls I love so much do not heed My love. My love towards them is so great that I am consumed with desire for them all. In the Sacrament of My love I am ridiculed and spat upon and completely abandoned. They long to abolish My Presence. They do all they can to frustrate the designs of My love for them."

"In the prison of My tabernacle, I am calling back all those lost souls before it is too late. I love them all. Pray a great deal and cloister them in your heart."

"I give My blessing."

13th February, 1988