94. "내가 겁에 질린 어린 아이처럼, 기도와 위로를 받으려고 여기에 왔다"

"나의 딸아! 아주 많이 기도하라. 깨어 일어나 나와 함께 있자. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구하라."

"나의 ... 들이 나에게 채찍질을 한다. 그들은 나의 고통을 알지 못한다. 그들은 나를 낯선 사람처럼 대한다. 나는 그들에게 나의 아들 딸을 보살펴 달라는 성직의 의무를 맡겼었다."

"아주 많이 기도하라. 나는 너에게 나를 위로하며 회개하라고 외친다. 그들이 매일 나에게 주는 상처를 막아달라. 내가 사람들을 목마르게 갈망하고 있다. 나는 그들에게 나의 양울타리로 돌아오라고 외친다. 사람들을 위해 네 자신을 내 던져라. 지옥으로 가는 많은 사람들을 위해 기도하고 속죄하라."

"내가 받는 고통을 큰 슬픔으로 바라보아라. 나는 감실 안에서 밤낮으로 죄수처럼 갇혀있다. 나의 고통을 그들이 알기를 바란다. 네가 나의 자비로 그들을 대하고, 동정어린 마음으로, 사람들을 위해 기도하라."

"아주 많이 기도하라. 나를 혼자 남겨두고 떠나지 말라. 많은 사람들이 나의 사랑을 알지 못한다. 내가, 그들과 새로운 친교를 맺고 싶어 하는 마음이 얼마니 큰지 알아주기 바란다. 나는 그들의 영혼을 위해 좋다는 것은 아무것도 마다하지 않았다. 그런데 그들은 나를 원하지 않는다. 그들은 다만 나를 매도하고 짓밟았을 뿐이다. 나는 겁에 질린 어린 아이처럼 기도와 위로를 받고자 여기에 왔다. 내가 선택한 사람들, 내가 인류의 영혼을 맡긴 사람들 안에서는 쉴 곳이 없다. 아주 많이 기도하라. 그리고 영혼들을 위해 자비를 간구하라."
"나의 축복을 내린다."
- 1988년 2월 27일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 95

"I am like a terrified child and I come here to beg for prayers and consolation." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal. Watch with Me. Implore mercy for sinners."
  "My own…… have whipped Me. Many among them do not understand My painful feelings. They treat Me as one unknown to them. I committed to them the care of My children through their ministry."

"Pray a great deal. I am calling you to console and repent. Press the wounds that are caused by them everyday. I long and thirst for souls. I call them all back to My sheepfold. For the sake of mankind surrender yourself. Pray and do penance for many souls who are on the way to perdition.

"Look and see with great sorrow the outrages I receive. Day and night as I remain a prisoner in the tabernacle I desire them to understand My feelings. Pray for souls with compassion, treating them with My mercy."

"Pray a great deal. Do not leave Me alone. Few among the souls that are consecrated to Me do not understand My Love. I want them all to know how greatly I desire them to renew their intimacy with Me. I refuse them nothing that is good for their souls. But they do not want Me. They only abuse and step on Me. I assure you I am like a terrified child and I come here to beg for prayers and consolation. I have no shelter in the ones that I choose and entrust souls. Pray a great deal. Implore Mercy for souls."

"I give My blessing."

27th February, 1988