96. "나에게는 모든 사람들에게 두 가지 방법이 있다. 첫째는 자비요, 그것은 넘쳐 흐르고 있다..."

"나의 딸아! 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 기도하고 회개하라. 나에게 사람들을 데려와라."
"나의 고통이 너무 크다. 사람들이 나를 공격하며 심한 상처를 안겨주는구나. 나에게는 모든 사람들에 대해 두 가지 방법이 있다. 첫째는 자비요, 그것을 넘쳐 흐르고 있다. 둘째는 심판이며, 그 날이 멀지 않았다. 나는 지옥으로 떨어지는 영혼들을 보고 있다. 이 얼머나 큰 고통이냐? 나는 누구도 지옥으로 떨어지기를 원치 않는다."

"인류를 생각한다면, 내 말을 조금도 거역하지 말라. 너는 나의 희생제물이다. 네가 고통스럽게 기도하는 모습을 보면서 내가 떠난다고, 나를 단념하지 말라. 나는 피난처를 구하러, 그리고 나의 호소를 너에게 전달하기 위해 여기에 왔다. 나와 함께 지내자. 내가 그토록 목이 타도록 사랑했던 사람들을 나는 갈망하고 있다. 이 커다란 사랑 때문에 나는 유리병 속에 갇혀 있는 것이다. 영혼들이 내게 올 수 있도록 기도해라."

"고통을 두려워하지 말라. 너를 해치려고 찾아오는 것이 아니다. 두 눈을 부릅뜬 채 눈물을 흘리고 있는 나의 고통을 나누어 갖자. 나는 오직 상처만을 이고 있을 뿐이다. 아주 많이 기도하며, 나를 보호해달라. 모욕과 매도의 무거운 짐이 나의 어깨를 짓누르고 있다. 기도하며 고귀한 명상 속에 잠겨라."
"때가 너무 늦기 전에, 영혼들을 위해 자비를 간구하라."
"나의 축복을 내린다."
- 1988년 2월 29일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 97

"I have two measures for every soul: the first is Mercy and it has overflowed. The second is Justice and it is approaching." 

"My daughter, spend these dark moments with Me. Pray and atone. Bring Me souls."
"My pain is immense. The offences of mankind wound Me bitterly. I have two measures for every soul: the first is Mercy and it has overflowed. The second is Justice and it is approaching. What a pain for Me to see souls falling into perdition! Anyhow I do not want anyone to perish."

"For the sake of souls, do not refuse Me anything. You are a victim. I beg you not to desert Me when I leave you as a prey to anguish. I have come to obtain shelter and to preach to you My feelings. Keep Me company. I am thirsting for souls that I love so much. It is this great love that keeps Me in My vial for mankind. In your prayers bring Me souls."

"Do not be afraid of sufferings. My visits will not harm you. Share My agony when I raise My eyes with tears. In the Sacrament of My Love, I only receive wounds from My own……. Pray a great deal and defend Me. The weight of insults and abuses presses on Me. Pray and put yourself in the high spirit of contemplation."

"Implore mercy for souls before it is too late."

"I give my blessing."

3.000 a.m., 29th February, 1988