성스러운 호소
게시물 201건
66. "나는 결코 잠들지 않는다."
DIVINE APPEAL 67. "I never sleep"  성스러운 호소 66. "나는 결코 잠들지 않는다.""My daughter, watch and pray. These are My difficult hours. Do not abandon My words. Implore mercy for sinners. Do not lose any of these precious times. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so much blasphemed and ridiculed. I implore you to watch in order to console Me. Make reparation and obtain mercy for sinners. I never sleep." (34) "나의 딸아, 자지 말고 기도해라. 지금은 내가 어려운 시간이다. 내 말을 버리지 마라. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구해라.
07-21 hit(1652) 07-21
65. "내 마음은 큰 고통에 차 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 66. "My Heart is in great pain." (see Divine Appeal, 2nd16th and 17th January, 1988). 성스러운 호소 65. "내 마음은 큰 고통에 차 있다.""My daughter, pray and do penance. Listen to what I tell you now and always. Don’t you realise that I have chosen you as a instrument. Even if it will cost you many tears, you must listen to Me and write down messages for Me. This is My work." "나의 딸아, 기도하고 회개하라. 지금 너에게 하는 말을 항상 잘 들어라. 내가 너를 도구로 선택했다는 것을 너는 깨닫지 못하느냐. 네
07-21 hit(1743) 07-21
64. 내가 그렇게도 무척 사랑하는 사람들이 깨닫지 못한다."
DIVINE APPEAL 65. "The souls I love so much do not understand."  성스러운 호소 64. 내가 그렇게도 무척 사랑하는 사람들이 깨닫지 못한다.""My daughter, spend these terrible hours with Me. Watch and implore mercy for sinners. The souls I love so much do not understand. These are grave moments. Pray and atone without ceasing. In the Sacrament of My Love, I never sleep. I am so much abused by My own….. The world is in ruins and desolation. What a pain, My Daughter! I warn mankind because I want it to be converted. The devil will cast its evil powers on the nations
07-21 hit(1705) 07-21
63. 네 왼손은 계시를, 내 오른손은 기적을 가리킨다."
DIVINE APPEAL 64. "My left hand points to a warning and My right hand to a miracle." (see Divine Appeal, 8th December, 1987)성스러운 호소 63. 네 왼손은 계시를, 내 오른손은 기적을 가리킨다.""My daughter, watch and pray. Listen to My Voice. These are great warnings of mercy. My left hand points to a warning and my right hand to a miracle. These are My words of warning obtained from My Divine mercy. Pray and implore for the mitigation of evil in mankind. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so sad, because My own….. are labouring hard to abolish My Presence. My great pain
07-21 hit(1706) 07-21
62. "많은 사람이 지옥에 떨어져 가고 있는 것을 보니 매우 고통스럽구나."
DIVINE APPEAL 63. "What a pain to see that many are approaching damnation."  성스러운 호소 62. "많은 사람이 지옥에 떨어져 가고 있는 것을 보니 매우 고통스럽구나.""My daughter, understand my pains. I speak to you amid tears. Pray a great deal to console Me and to appease the wrath of My Eternal Father. Implore mercy for sinners. These are grave moments. Never before has the world needed prayers like in these present times. These are my difficult hours in which are….. labouring hard to destroy the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. With My Head bowed down, I am w
07-21 hit(1635) 07-21
61. "나는 절대로 잠을 자지 않으며, 지치지 않고 죄인들을 위해 철야 기도를 하고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 62. "In the Sacrament of My Love, I never sleep and I am never weary of My vigil for sinners."  성스러운 호소 61. "나는 절대로 잠을 자지 않으며, 지치지 않고 죄인들을 위해 철야 기도를 하고 있다." "My daughter, watch and pray. Keep Me company in these dark and difficult hours. Meditate on the evil of My own….. In these dark and difficult hours. Meditate on the evil of My own….. In the Sacrament of My Love, I never sleep and I am never weary of My vigil for sinners. I keep on watching from beneath My sacramental veil. My heart is
07-21 hit(1652) 07-21
60. 만일 기도하지 않는다면, 악한 세력들이 탈출할 것이다."
DIVINE APPEAL 61. "If there are no prayers, the powers of evil will break loose."  성스러운 호소 60. 만일 기도하지 않는다면, 악한 세력들이 탈출할 것이다.""My daughter, listen to what I tell you. I have given you many signs of My Presence in you. Pray and do what I have asked you to do. Meditate in these dark hours. The freemasons are abusing Me in the Sacrament of my Love. They also abuse My very Gospel. The iniquity is repugnant. They shout ‘we do not want God.’ What great sorrow grieves My Heart! In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so afflicted and neglect
07-21 hit(1959) 07-21
59. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구하라
DIVINE APPEAL 60. "My great pain is to receive abuse and condemnation from My own..... who have decided to labour hard in order to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass."  59. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구하라 "My daughter, spend these hours with Me. These are My difficult hours of darkness. I desire you to make reparation for the pains I receive in the Sacrament of My Love. Implore Mercy for sinners. It is satan's hour. Abandon yourself I My Heart and do what I ask of you." "나의 딸아, 이 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 지금은 내가 어려운 어둠의 시간
07-21 hit(1786) 07-21
58. "내 교회를 위해 기도해라."
DIVINE APPEAL 59. "Pray for My Church"  성스러운 호소 58. "내 교회를 위해 기도해라."  "My daughter, listen well. With anguished heart, I beg you, be prepared for the sacrifice that I expect of you. Watch, pray and do penance. Attend Holy Masses of atonement. With tears in My Heart, I am calling everyone to pray and atone. My desire is that humanity be converted through prayer, sacrament and Holy Mass of atonement. Even though it costs you many tears, you must listen to Me and pray a great deal." "나의 딸아, 잘 들어라. 고통스러운 마음으로,
07-21 hit(1610) 07-21
57. "모든 사람이 내 양울타리로 돌아오길 바란다."
DIVINE APPEAL 58. "I desire everybody to come back into My sheepfold"  성스러운 호소 57. "모든 사람이 내 양울타리로 돌아오길 바란다.""My daughter, spend these hours with Me. These are My difficult and lonely dark hour. The souls I love so much do not understand that My….., led by the devil, are labouring hard so that they abolish My Presence. Pray a great deal and atone and make reparation. I love mankind with all My heart! I feel great sorrow and pressed down by the work of My own….. I desire everybody to come back into My sheepfold. Souls have gone a distanc
07-21 hit(1793) 07-21
56. "나는 모든 사람이 구원되기를 바란다."
DIVINE APPEAL 57. "I desire all to be saved."  성스러운 호소 56. "나는 모든 사람이 구원되기를 바란다.""My daughter, give Me your company and pray a great deal. Spend these lonely hours to console and implore mercy for mankind. Look at Me in My tabernacles and you will understand to what extent I love mankind. The souls I love so much do not understand that it is My great Love for them that keeps Me day and night in My tabernacle. From My own….. I am so abused, blasphemed and ridiculed. Understand this immense suffering in My Heart. To what extent could I have
07-21 hit(1642) 07-21
55. "거룩한 미사를 파괴하고자 하는, 사악한 힘을 없앨 수 있는 길은 오직 이 작은 성체를 통해서 뿐이다."
DIVINE APPEAL 56. "It is only through these small hosts that the evil powers that wish to abolish the Holy Mass will be defeated."  성스러운 호소 55. "거룩한 미사를 파괴하고자 하는, 사악한 힘을 없앨 수 있는 길은 오직 이 작은 성체를 통해서 뿐이다.""My daughter, listen to what I tell you. This is My Voice of Mercy and Love to all mankind. Keep awake and watch with Me. This is My difficult hour of darkness. I need your company. Pray a great deal. Immerse yourself in the most high spirit of contemplation….. For the sake of mankind." "나의
07-21 hit(3265) 07-21
54. "사람들이 점점 내 성체를 더럽히며 경멸하고 있다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 55. "More and more, My Sacraments are abandoned and despised; My mysteries are blasphemed."  성스러운 호소 54. "사람들이 점점 내 성체를 더럽히며 경멸하고 있다..." "My daughter, keep awake. Give Me your company in these sad and lonely hours. These are dark hours when the devil is using My own…. Who are labouring hard to destroy the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and to destroy souls in order to lead them to perdition. More and more, My Sacraments are abandoned and despised; My mysteries are blasphemed. Continuously, and more than ever before, the
07-21 hit(1722) 07-21
53. "악마는 내 신성한 사랑의 성체에 대항해서 싸움을 일으키고 있다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 54. "The devil is giving battle against My Divine Sacrament of Love. I am so abused, blasphemed; I understand this terrible hour for Me. My own….. are labouring hard to abolish My Presence in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass."  성스러운 호소 53. "악마는 내 신성한 사랑의 성체에 대항해서 싸움을 일으키고 있다..." "My daughter, watch with Me and pray. Consider the plight of the world. The devil is giving battle against My Divine Sacrament of Love. I ams so abused and blasphemed. My own….. are labouring hard to abolish My Presence in the Ho
07-21 hit(1543) 07-21
52. "인류가 회개하기를 바란다"
DIVINE APPEAL 53. "I want humanity to repent."  성스러운 호소 52. "인류가 회개하기를 바란다""My daughter, watch with Me. I want you to accompany Me. I want humanity to know the seriousness of the state of the world and to understand the inexorable Justice of God. I want humanity to repent, otherwise it will cast down innumerable souls into eternal fire, together with satan who suggests to them that My Eternal Father does not exist." "나의 딸아, 나와 함께 있자. 네가 나와 함께 하기 바란다. 이 세계가 아주 심각한 상태이며, 하느님께
07-21 hit(1568) 07-21
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들