성스러운 호소
게시물 201건
111. "나는 사람들을 목마르게 갈망한다."
DIVINE APPEAL 112. "I thirst for soul."  성스러운 호소 111. "나는 사람들을 목마르게 갈망한다." "My daughter, pray a great deal and give Me company. My mercy is great if mankind repents. I thirst for souls. Bring Me more souls. Time is short for saving souls of the consecrated who hurl torrents of blasphemies and lies against My Church. I am calling you to pray. Dress the wounds that they cause Me in the Sacrament of My Love. Participate in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass to repair. I am rejected and abused. Listen to Me and give Me your company. I want you to rest
07-21 hit(1740) 07-21
110. "나는 세계에 퍼져있는 모든 교회안에서, 항상 너와 함께 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 111. "I am always with you in all the tabernacles of the world."  성스러운 호소 110. "나는 세계에 퍼져있는 모든 교회안에서, 항상 너와 함께 있다.""My daughter, listen to Me. Pray and atone. I need you to dress My wounds. I am always with you in all the tabernacles of the world. Listen well and listen to what I tell you. I order you even inspite of your affliction to pray more in this secret hour. In the Sacrament of My Love, My desire is for you to hide Me in your heart. Do not be afraid because you are a victim. I counsel you so that you may pr
07-21 hit(1671) 07-21
109. "나는 나를 따르는 사람들을 원한다."
DIVINE APPEAL 110. "I want My consecrated souls."  성스러운 호소 109. "나는 나를 따르는 사람들을 원한다.""My daughter, listen to Me. Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. This is the time for reparation. I want everyone to be saved. Time is reaping what has been sown. Listen to Me. It is not in vain. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent. They do not know that the tyrant has stolen their hearts, locking them up in the scandal of all kinds of malicious corruption….. Both hatred and emptiness have fettered them to evil. They do not th
07-21 hit(1603) 07-21
108. "나를 따른던 자들이 나를 짓밟고, 모든 것을 방임하고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 109. "My ministers….. step over Me and allow everything."  성스러운 호소 108. "나를 따른던 자들이 나를 짓밟고, 모든 것을 방임하고 있다.""My daughter, listen to Me. Spend this dark hour with Me. Pray a great deal. Bring Me souls. The spirits are plunging deeper into darkness. My ministers are tranquil. They step over Me and allow everything. Cloister souls in your heart. Even those to whom I entrusted souls cause Me more pain. I am shedding tears of blood over mankind. My Eternal Father’s anger is overflowing." "나의 딸아, 아주 많
07-21 hit(1699) 07-21
107. "나는 이 세상 위에 있다. 많은 계시를 한 뒤에 내가 타나나겠다."
DIVINE APPEAL 108. "I am above this earth. I allow Myself to be seen after many warnings."  성스러운 호소 107. "나는 이 세상 위에 있다. 많은 계시를 한 뒤에 내가 타나나겠다." "My daughter, pray a great deal. Spend with Me this dark and terrible honour. Listen to Me. I am above this earth. I allow Myself to be seen after many warnings. I shed tears of blood over all of humanity. The world is full of terror. The devil has taken possession of souls. Pray and bring Me souls. Time is short for saving souls. I saved the world through suffering on the cross. I
07-21 hit(1629) 07-21
106. "악마는 모든 사람들을 파멸시키려고 열심히 활동하고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 107. "The devil is labouring hard to destroy all souls."  성스러운 호소 106. "악마는 모든 사람들을 파멸시키려고 열심히 활동하고 있다." "My daughter, pray a great deal and spend these dark hours with Me in the Sacrament of My Love. Give Me company. Do not waste any of these precious times to save souls. I am thirsty. Bring Me souls. Do not fear to suffer as if it is the only one on earth. The devil is labouring hard to destroy all the souls. Pray a great deal and atone for souls." "나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도하며, 이 어두
07-21 hit(1734) 07-21
105. "내가 방문하는 것을 두려워 말고 나의 고통을 나눠 갖자..."
DIVINE APPEAL 106. "Do not be afraid of My visits, share My feelings, I am on the search for souls."  성스러운 호소 105. "내가 방문하는 것을 두려워 말고 나의 고통을 나눠 갖자..." "My daughter, pray a great deal and spend these dark hours with Me. These are My most difficult hours in the Sacrament of My Love. Do not leave Me alone. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent. It is this great love for mankind that makes Me swell day and night in the tabernacle, veiled under the species of bread, concealed in the small white host, bearing blas
07-21 hit(1727) 07-21
104. "사랑의 성체안에서 나는... 마음이 찢어진다."
DIVINE APPEAL 105. "In the Sacrament of My Love, I am pierced….."  성스러운 호소 104. "사랑의 성체안에서 나는... 마음이 찢어진다.""My daughter, pray a great deal. Spend these dark hours with Me. Pray more for the scandals of the world. Listen to My afflicted weeping in the Sacrament of My Love. I come here to seek shelter. This is My work, I ordained it." "나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 이 세상에 있는 비난을 위해 더욱 더 기도해라. 사랑의 성체안에서 고통에 찬 나의 울
07-21 hit(1828) 07-21
103. "나는 주로 봉헌한 사람들에 의해서 상처를 입는다."
DIVINE APPEAL 104. "I am wounded mostly by the consecrated souls"  성스러운 호소 103. "나는 주로 봉헌한 사람들에 의해서 상처를 입는다.""My daughter, pray a great deal. Spend these dark hours with Me. Give Me company. I come to seek shelter. I am in great pains of heart because souls follow the way of perdition. Immersed in a chain of scandals, the world is a swampland of muck and mire. It will be at the mercy of the most severe trials of Divine Justice." "나의 딸아! 아주 많이 기도해라. 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 나와 함
07-21 hit(1757) 07-21
102. "시간이 다 되었다."
DIVINE APPEAL 103. "Time has run out"  성스러운 호소 102. "시간이 다 되었다." "My daughter, pray a great deal and spend these dark hours with Me. I come to seek shelter. I beg for the need and desire of reparation. Watch with Me. Pray. Time is short for saving souls. Do not waste any of these precious times. I thirst for souls. Bring Me souls. Bending over the world, I cannot stand to see souls falling into perdition. It is this great love that keeps Me in the tabernacle. My Divine Mercy is followed by Divine Justice. If humanity wants to be saved. It must repent and do
07-21 hit(2048) 07-21
101. "악마는 거룩한 미사 성체를 파괴하려고, 열심히 사람들을 이용하고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 102. "The devil is labouring hard, using souls to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass."  성스러운 호소 101. "악마는 거룩한 미사 성체를 파괴하려고, 열심히 사람들을 이용하고 있다." "My daughter, spend this hour with Me. Do not leave Me alone. Bring Me souls. I want souls to calm the wrath of My Eternal Father. Like a beggar, I ask for prayers and atonement." "나의 딸아! 이 시간을 나와 함께 지내자. 나를 혼자 두고 떠나가지 말라. 나에게 영혼들을 데려와 다오. 나는 영원하신 아버지의 분노
07-21 hit(1821) 07-21
100. "한 사람 한 사람이 마치, 지구상에 남아 있는 유일한 사람인 것처럼, 내가 그들을 절실하게 필요로 한다."
DIVINE APPEAL 101. "I need every soul as if it was the only one on earth."  성스러운 호소 100. "한 사람 한 사람이 마치, 지구상에 남아 있는 유일한 사람인 것처럼, 내가 그들을 절실하게 필요로 한다." "My daughter, spend these dark hours with Me. In the Sacrament of My Love. I like to live on earth anew, through My loved ones. I need every soul as if it was the only one on earth. Do not fear to lose your life. Bring Me souls. I beg for shelter. In the Sacrament of My Love, you are My victim. Consider how I remain day and night in My prison. Dress
07-21 hit(1707) 07-21
99. "많은 사람들이 나의 관대함을 깨닫기를 바란다."
DIVINE APPEAL 100. " I want many to know My Clemency."  성스러운 호소 99. "많은 사람들이 나의 관대함을 깨닫기를 바란다.""I speak to you, My daughter, let Me In. I come to seek for souls that I love so much. Pray a great deal. In the Sacrament of My Love give Me company. Do not waste any of these precious times. Bring Me souls. I assure you by My Divine Fidelity that I need souls. I am crying for them. There are no more souls who go straight to heaven, instead they go to perdition. I do not want anyone to perish. I do not release you because I want you to bri
07-21 hit(1788) 07-21
98. "사랑이 성체 안에서, 나는 대양과 같은 큰 고통에 빠져있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 99. "In the Sacrament of My Love, I am submerged in an ocean of grief."  성스러운 호소 98. "사랑이 성체 안에서, 나는 대양과 같은 큰 고통에 빠져있다."  "My daughter, I stay in the tabernacle that all may come and find consolation and find al they need in My Love. It is this great love which keeps Me day and night a prisoner in the tabernacle. Pray a great deal. Spend these dark hours with Me. Give Me company. Outrages and all the nameless abominations are committed against Me, passing before y eyes from My own….. with tears, My heart
07-21 hit(1750) 07-21
97. "나는 마치, 탐나는 동물을 유혹하기 위해 죽음에 이르는 부상까지 불사하는 사냥꾼 같다."
DIVINE APPEAL 98. "I am like the hunter, who would let himself be wounded to death in order to lure his coveted prey."  성스러운 호소 97. "나는 마치, 탐나는 동물을 유혹하기 위해 죽음에 이르는 부상까지 불사하는 사냥꾼 같다." "My daughter, pray a great deal. Keep going. Do not stop. I kept going on the road to Calvary and inspite of such agony. I got there. Gaze on Me and find courage. My love knows no seasons. I am the changeless one. Give Me even the rhythm of your breathing and note only of the body but of your stream of your thoughts. I alw
07-21 hit(1927) 07-21
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들