성스러운 호소
게시물 201건
156. "용기를 가져라."
DIVINE APPEAL 157. "Courage"  성스러운 호소 156. "용기를 가져라."  "My daughter, pray a great deal. Behold the devil torments you. He has always sworn to rush and destroy you. Do not listen to his willy subtleties. I implore you to lift your eyes to Me. "나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 너를 괴롭히는 악마를 보아라. 그 악마가 덤벼들어 너를 파괴하려고 항상 벼르고 있다. 악마의 교활한 말에 귀 기울이지 마라. 너에게 애원하니 눈을 들어 나를 봐라." Courage even if you experience dif
07-21 hit(1778) 07-21
155. "두려워 마라."
DIVINE APPEAL 156. "Do not be afraid"  성스러운 호소 155. "두려워 마라."  "My daughter, listen to Me, you must put into practice what I have told you. Do it out of love for My Eternal Father. We are at the end. Time is reaping what it has sown. I lead and direct you. Listen to My voice. Consummate yourself in Me. I command you, take action against evil and infirmity. I want complete obedience from you. You have to accept above all what could humiliate you. Do not be afraid. I have absolute right over you." "나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 들어라. 내
07-21 hit(1690) 07-21
154. "교회가 황폐되어 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 155. "The Church is in ruin"  성스러운 호소 154. "교회가 황폐되어 있다."  "My daughter, pray a great deal. I am in search of souls to lead the world to me. It is My great love for mankind that keeps me a prisoner. I reveal My sad feelings. I have no rest or comfort in the midst of My ministers and consecrated souls to Me. More than ever, they torture Me continuously." "나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 이 세계를 나에게 인도해 줄 사람들을 찾고 있다. 내가 죄인으로 있는 것은 사람들을 대단히 사
07-21 hit(1696) 07-21
153. "나의 불쌍하고 죄없는 아들 딸들이 진리가 어디에 있는지 알지 못한다."
DIVINE APPEAL 154. "My poor and innocent children do not know where the truth lies"  성스러운 호소 153. "나의 불쌍하고 죄없는 아들 딸들이 진리가 어디에 있는지 알지 못한다."  "The Red Lucifer is at the centre of My church. My poor and innocent children do not know where the truth lies. Pray a great deal and offer sacrifices.""붉은 악마가 내 교회 한가운데 있다. 나의 불쌍하고 죄없는 아들 딸들이 진리가 어디에 있는지 알지 못하고 있다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 그리고 희생을 감수해라."&
07-21 hit(1731) 07-21
152. "내 사랑의 자비가 충만하게 있는 신성한 감실안에서보다, 더 나에게 모욕을 주는 곳은 어디에도 없다."
DIVINE APPEAL 153. "Nowhere are more cruel affronts heaped upon Me than in My Sacred Tabernacle where abounds the mercy of My Love." 성스러운 호소 152. "내 사랑의 자비가 충만하게 있는 신성한 감실안에서보다, 더 나에게 모욕을 주는 곳은 어디에도 없다."   "My daughter, listen to My words. I have nothing more precious than souls. Pray a great deal and atone for souls. I am in search of souls. What a pain to Me! I pour My tears over My Church. I come here to seek shelter. Nowhere are more cruel affronts heaped upon Me than in My
07-21 hit(1598) 07-21
151. "사람들이 지옥으로 질주하고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 152. "Souls are racing to perdition."  성스러운 호소 151. "사람들이 지옥으로 질주하고 있다."  "My daughter, listen to My warning from My Divine Mercy. Like a beggar, I ask for prayers of atonement. Souls are racing to perdition. My Divine Mercy is followed by Divine Justice. Bending over the world, I pour tears of blood over My Church. "나의 딸아, 신성한 자비에서 우러나오는 나의 계시를 들어라. 마치 걸인처럼 내가 회개의 기도를 애원한다. 사람들은 지옥으로 질주하고 있다. 신성
07-21 hit(1658) 07-21
150. "내가 나타날 때, 사람들의 영혼속에 나의 무한한 자비의 보화를 쏟아 붓겠다."
DIVINE APPEAL 151. "As I am exposed, I will pour the treasures of My infinite Mercy into human souls."  성스러운 호소 150. "내가 나타날 때, 사람들의 영혼속에 나의 무한한 자비의 보화를 쏟아 붓겠다." "My daughter, as I am exposed I will pour the treasures of My infinite mercy into human souls. If mankind d not hear My words, time will come and it will fall in this mire of errors. I agonise over souls. Pray more for the consecrated souls. Many have lost My Life. They have allowed themselves to be dominated by the devil. Almost all of them ab
07-21 hit(1661) 07-21
149. "내 머리를 눕힐 곳이 어디에도 없다."
DIVINE APPEAL 150. "I have nowhere to lay head."  성스러운 호소 149. "내 머리를 눕힐 곳이 어디에도 없다."  "Listen carefully and write all down. Pray and hold mankind in your heart. My Eternal Father’s justice will be inexorable. I am in search of souls to exhort souls. I am thirsting for the souls of mankind. The world is desolated because of the iniquitous evil with exaggerated freedom and without scruples. The devil instigates souls, they do not believe. What a pain to Me! I pour My tears of blood over humanity’s ignominy. In the Sacrament of
07-21 hit(1729) 07-21
148. "사람들은 스스로 악마와 연합했다."
DIVINE APPEAL 149. "Souls have united themselves to the devil." 성스러운 호소 148. "사람들은 스스로 악마와 연합했다.""My daughter, listen to the cry from My Divine Mercy. I speak to you. Continue to pray and speak to souls for all the evil they do. My Eternal Father’s wrath is overflowing. They have united themselves to the devil. My ministers are worriless and tranquil. They do not defend Me. Instead they step on Me and allow everything. My arm falls inexorably. Many of them do not believe My words.""나의 딸아, 나의 신성한 자비에서 나오는 외침
07-21 hit(1682) 07-21
147. "사람들이 진흙투성이인 조류에 빠져 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 148. "Mankind is submerged in the muddy tide." 성스러운 호소 147. "사람들이 진흙투성이인 조류에 빠져 있다.""My daughter, in My Presence, I am so much abused and blasphemed. "나의 딸아, 내 앞에서 사람들이 나를 매우 심하게 매도하며 비난을 하고 있다."Pray a great deal. This is a serious moment for mankind. The world is in ruins. Desolation and death are coming. Those who do not want to repent will throw themselves into perdition. Many nations will disappear from the face of this earth. Sin brings ruin and death, earthqua
07-21 hit(1638) 07-21
146. "나의 왼손은 계시를 그리고 나의 오른손은 기적을 가리킨다."
DIVINE APPEAL 147. "My left Hand points to a warning and My right Hand to a miracle."    성스러운 호소 146. "나의 왼손은 계시를 그리고 나의 오른손은 기적을 가리킨다." "My daughter, listen to Me, I come here to seek shelter. Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. Pray very hard for the scandals of the world. My left Hand points to a warning and My right Hand to a miracle. I beg you to do penance for the souls of mankind. I have nothing more precious than that."   "나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 들어라. 나는 피난처
07-21 hit(1809) 07-21
145. "기도하고 회개하라."
  DIVINE APPEAL 146. "Pray and do penance."    성스러운 호소 145. "기도하고 회개하라."  "My daughter, listen to My crying voice. I come to seek shelter here. I am shedding tears of blood for all of mankind. The Chalice is filled. Be attentive to all that I tell you. I have saved the world through suffering on the cross. Pray and do penance for souls. I am with you in all the tabernacles of the world."   "나의 딸아, 나의 외치는 소리를 잘 들어라. 나는 피난처를 찾으러 여기에 왔다. 내가 모든 사람들을 위해
07-21 hit(1677) 07-21
144. "나에게 사람들보다 더 귀중한 것은 없다."
DIVINE APPEAL 145. "My love is not a global love. Bring me souls."  <--- (잘못 타이핑한 제목, 144 제목임)   성스러운 호소 144. "나에게 사람들보다 더 귀중한 것은 없다."   "My daughter, listen to My words of tears. I am calling you to pray and to do penance and receive Me in atonement for all the offences and abuses against Me. For the great love of mankind, I am above this world. Listen to Me. I have a very important message. It is only prayers that can save this world. My Eternal Father’s anger is cast down on this world. The
07-21 hit(1651) 07-21
143. "나의 사랑은 속세의 사랑이 아니다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 144.  "My love is not a global love. Bring me souls."    성스러운 호소 143. "나의 사랑은 속세의 사랑이 아니다..."    "My daughter, listen to My cry for souls. I thirst for the souls of mankind that I love so much. I want you to understand and annihilate yourself so that My Eternal father may reign not only in you but to many more souls which you bring to Me."   "나의 딸아, 사람들을 위한 나의 외침에 귀 기울여라. 나는 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들의 영혼을 목마르게 갈망한다.
07-21 hit(1728) 07-21
142. "내 마음이 찢어질 것 같다... 이 세상은 기도를 필요로 하고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 143. "My Heart is broken….. the world needs prayers." 성스러운 호소 142. "내 마음이 찢어질 것 같다... 이 세상은 기도를 필요로 하고 있다."  "My daughter, listen to My words of mercy towards mankind. I am thirsty. Bring Me souls in your prayers. Pray a great deal and atone. I come for shelter here. I am so lonely and wounded in the Sacrament of My Love. I cannot stand to see the souls, that have cost My life, to be eternally lost. What a pain to Me! The souls I love so much I draw you strongly to pray for. I want your prayers and sacrifice
07-21 hit(1721) 07-21
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들