성스러운 호소
게시물 201건
186. "인류 구원을 위해 내가 당하는 고통을 묵상해라..."
DIVINE APPEAL 187. "Meditate on how painful I underwent the salvation of mankind….. degree of My sweat….. drops of blood trickling down My Face. I want mankind to know the seriousness of this….. to understand the inexorable justice of the Eternal Father….. My Church will not flourish again if those who are responsible for it do not return to love and humility."  성스러운 호소 186. "인류 구원을 위해 내가 당하는 고통을 묵상해라..."  "Pray, My daughter, in this secret and difficult hour. In the Sacrament of My Love, you are a victim. Medit
07-21 hit(2133) 07-21
185. "선한 일을 하기 위해 배워라. 네가 기도하는 것만으로는 부족하다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 186. "Learn to do good, let it not be enough for you to pray only….. I want you to improve in virtue and prayer"성스러운 호소 185. "선한 일을 하기 위해 배워라. 네가 기도하는 것만으로는 부족하다..."   "Listen My daughter to the warning of My Mercy to mankind. I ask you to exert yourself. Acquire the habit of enjoying My Presence. Keep yourself in the true peace as you pray and bring Me souls. I beg you, be at my disposal." "나의 딸아! 인류에 대한 나의 자비로운 계시를 잘 듣고 열심히 노력하길 바
07-21 hit(1847) 07-21
184. "만일 영혼들이 내 말을 듣고 내 자비로운 계시에 응답한다면, 그들은 구원과 평화를 얻을 것이다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 185. "If souls listen to Me and respond to My Call of Mercy then it will be their salvation and peace….. pray more and more and love one another….. help souls to return to Me."  성스러운 호소 184. "만일 영혼들이 내 말을 듣고 내 자비로운 계시에 응답한다면, 그들은 구원과 평화를 얻을 것이다..." "Listen, My daughter. My will and desire is that mankind be converted through prayer, through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass." "잘 들어라. 나의 딸아! 나의 뜻과 소망은, 인류가 기도와 거룩한 미사
07-21 hit(1805) 07-21
183. "사랑의 성체안에서 신성한 자비에서 우러나오는 나의 사랑에 대해 묵상해라..."
DIVINE APPEAL 184. "Contemplate My Love from My Divine Mercy in the sacrament of My Love, behold what I represent….." 성스러운 호소 183. "사랑의 성체안에서 신성한 자비에서 우러나오는 나의 사랑에 대해 묵상해라..."  "My daughter, contemplate My Love from My Divine Mercy in the Sacrament of My Love, behold what I represent, I am very present in every Consecrated Host." (없음)"By replication of My Presence in each particle all over the world, I dwell and abide sacramentally. This is the very and universal Presence of My Divine Love.
07-21 hit(1854) 07-21
182. "모든 사람은 기도해야 한다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 183. "Everyone must pray. Never before has the world needed prayer like at this present time."  성스러운 호소 182. "모든 사람은 기도해야 한다..."  "Listen to My words of Mercy. My Love and Mercy are limitless. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am ever there waiting and longing for souls. I want the world to know that My Heart is overflowing with Mercy. I rest in nothingness….. My Love is greater than their sins. I long for their response to My Love. I want My salvation to prevail in the souls of mankind." "자비로운 내 말을 잘
07-21 hit(1802) 07-21
181. "지금처럼 기도가 절실히 필요한 세계는 예전에 결코 없었다."
DIVINE APPEAL 182. "Never before has the world needed prayers like at the present time."  성스러운호소 181. "지금처럼 기도가 절실히 필요한 세계는 예전에 결코 없었다."  "My daughter, pray and watch in these dark hours. These are hours of terrible abandonment. It is from pain I pour My tears over mankind. Souls do not want to listen to My words of Mercy. Many souls, consecrated to Me have whipped and stepped on Me. Pray a great deal to defend My Church." "나의 딸아, 기도하며 이 어두운 시간에 깨어 있어라. 지금은(
07-21 hit(1761) 07-21
180. "나의 딸아, 나의 외침을 잘 들어라... 많은 사람들이 이 어두운 시간에 나를 공격하고 있다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 181. "Listen, My daughter, to My cry….. many souls are attacking Me in these dark hours….."  성스러운 호소 180. "나의 딸아, 나의 외침을 잘 들어라... 많은 사람들이 이 어두운 시간에 나를 공격하고 있다..." "Listen, My daughter, to My cry. Watch with Me in these dark and terrible hours." "나의 딸아, 나의 외침을 잘 들어라. 이 어둡고 무서운 시간에 나와 함께 깨어 있자." "It is My great love for mankind that cause Me to stoop down. Many souls are attacking Me in these dark hours. Brin
07-21 hit(1870) 07-21
179. "나는 풍부한 축복을 누구에게나 나누어 줄 준비가 되어 있다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 180. "Day and night I have abundant blessings in My Tabernacle, ready to give to anyone. No one comes, instead they spit and step on Me."  성스러운 호소 179. "나는 풍부한 축복을 누구에게나 나누어 줄 준비가 되어 있다..." "Pray great deal, My daughter. My Divine Justice is shackled by My Mercy." "아주 많이 기도해라, 나의 딸아. 나의 신성한 심판이 나의 자비 때문에 방해를 받고 있다." "I have nothing more precious like the souls of mankind. Do not be afraid. I lead and strengthen you. You have
07-21 hit(1778) 07-21
178. "사람들은 고집스럽게도 죄 가운데서 살고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 179. "Mankind lives in the obstinancy of sin."  성스러운 호소 178. "사람들은 고집스럽게도 죄 가운데서 살고 있다." "My daughter, listen well. Pray a great deal. I beg you, allow Me to use you completely. I am with you. Do not be afraid. I need you to be strong with out any fear of the evil one." "나의 딸아, 잘 들어라. 아주 많이 기도해라. 너에게 애원하니 너를 완전히 이용하게 해다오. 나는 너와 함께 있다. 두려워 마라. 네가 사악한 것에 무서워하지 말고 강해지기를 바란
07-21 hit(1848) 07-21
177. "나는 용서해주려는 욕망에 불타있다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 178. "I am consumed with the desire to forgive….. What a pain that My Blood is in vain….."  성스러운 호소 177. "나는 용서해주려는 욕망에 불타있다..." "My daughter, listen to My words of mercy towards mankind. Through My few ones, I want the world to know that I am overflowing with Love and Mercy, longing for souls day and night. I am in search of souls." "나의 딸아, 사람들을 향한 자비로운 나의 말을 잘 들어라. 내가 사랑과 자비로 넘쳐 흐르며 밤낮으로 사람들을 갈망하고 있다는 사실
07-21 hit(1680) 07-21
176. "나는 이 지구상에 열정을 던져 주려고 왔다... 사람들의 파멸은 처음부터 스스로에 의해 시작되었다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 177. "I came to cast fire on this earth…. Perdition of mankind arises in the first place from himself…. The devil knows that his time is very short."  성스러운 호소 176. "나는 이 지구상에 열정을 던져 주려고 왔다... 사람들의 파멸은 처음부터 스스로에 의해 시작되었다..."  "Listen, My daughter, do not fear the power of the devil. It is not greater than My Love. Hide Me in your heart. I endured without bitterness such undeservedly cruel things. Pray and do not be afraid. I called you for the god of souls. Be rea
07-21 hit(1764) 07-21
175. "사람들이 그들의 진실한 아버지의 나라로 향하기 바란다."
DIVINE APPEAL 176. "I need souls to face their true fatherland"  성스러운 호소 175. "사람들이 그들의 진실한 아버지의 나라로 향하기 바란다." "My daughter, listen to My words of Mercy towards mankind. My Divine Mercy will be followed by Divine Justice. Pray a great deal. Bring souls to Me and appease the wrath of My Eternal Father. Time is short for saving souls. I beg you to contemplate these torments of Mine. "나의 딸아, 사람들을 향한 자비로운 나의 말을 잘 들어라. 나의 신성한 자비는 주의 심판이 뒤따를
07-21 hit(1718) 07-21
174. "내가 사람들과 함께 지구상에서 빵이라는 형태로 머무르려는 나의 위대한 사랑에, 천국에 있는 천사들이 놀라고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 175. "The Angels in heaven are astonished at My great Love which makes Me abide on earth with mankind under the appearance of Bread."  성스러운 호소 174. "내가 사람들과 함께 지구상에서 빵이라는 형태로 머무르려는 나의 위대한 사랑에, 천국에 있는 천사들이 놀라고 있다." "My daughter, listen well. Of the many sacrifices that I want from you, I beg you to give Me all your freedom. It is urgent for mankind to be conscious of this reality: that My will is that they be converted through prayer and the Sacrament of My
07-21 hit(1725) 07-21
173. "내가 그들의 형제요 영원한 성직자라는 것을그들이 알기 바란다."
DIVINE APPEAL 174. "I need them to know that I am their Brother and Eternal Priest. 성스러운 호소 173. "내가 그들의 형제요 영원한 성직자라는 것을그들이 알기 바란다."  "My daughter, listen to M. I pour My tears of blood over humanity. Bring Me souls in your prayers. You know that I pay attention to what you ask from Me. Do not be afraid of anything." "나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 들어라. 내가 피눈물을 인류 위에 뿌리고 있다. 네 기도 중에 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 네가 알다시피 나한테서 네가
07-21 hit(1749) 07-21
172. "나는 슬프다."
DIVINE APPEAL 173. "I am sad"  성스러운 호소 172. "나는 슬프다."  "My daughter, you do not realise how much prayers are needed. Listen to what I tell you. These times demand accelerated action. Mankind has not become aware of the scourge that threatens it. I pour My tears of blood. My pain is immense. Pray a great deal. We are in times of violence. Great offences will befall….. I am sad and My heart is pierced by very painful swords. "나의 딸아, 기도가 얼마나 많이 필요한지 네가 알지 못하고 있다. 너에게 하는 말을 잘 들
07-21 hit(1806) 07-21
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들