성스러운 호소
게시물 201건
81. "나는 영혼들에 굶주려 있다. 그들을 맞이하기 위해 내가 양팔을 벌리며 기쁜 마음으로 왔다."
DIVINE APPEAL 82. "I hunger for souls. I come down to them with joy, stretching My Hands to embrace them"  성스러운 호소 81. "나는 영혼들에 굶주려 있다. 그들을 맞이하기 위해 내가 양팔을 벌리며 기쁜 마음으로 왔다.""My daughter, pray and spend these dark and terrible hours with Me. Take part in My previous pains. Do not fear. I will make you share My bitterness. Pray a great deal and implore mercy for souls. What a pain to me that in the Sacrament of My Love, My own….. wound Me bitterly. Offer all you do for them. Give Me rest in your heart. If s
07-21 hit(1681) 07-21
80. "나는 영혼들을 갈망한다."
DIVINE APPEAL 81. "I thirst for souls"  성스러운 호소 80. "나는 영혼들을 갈망한다.""My daughter, never mind, let Me speak to you. Offer yourself as a victim in such a way as to make reparation for all the pains I receive from many souls. I hope to find consolation from you. Open your whole souls to Me. I shall be the Divine torment of your whole being. I make you a victim of My Love. Being a victim, you shall suffer. I will join all fidelity of other souls to yours." "나의 딸아, 염려 말고 나에게 이야기하게 해 다오. 많은 영혼으로부터 받은
07-21 hit(1607) 07-21
79. "기도는 모든 문을 여는 열쇠다."
DIVINE APPEAL 80. "Prayer is the key that opens every door."  성스러운 호소 79. "기도는 모든 문을 여는 열쇠다.""My daughter, pray, keep awake and in the light. I want you to learn to be generous. Do not fear sufferings. They will pass but merit is eternal. Do not lose sight of Me. Pray that souls may learn and accept to despise the pleasures of this world in order to acquire those that are eternal. I desire and long for the entry into many lost souls." "나의 딸아, 기도해라. 깨어나서 빛 가운데로 와라. 네가 풍부한 사람이 되도록 배우기
07-21 hit(1608) 07-21
78. "희망은 자신과 영혼들에 대해 헤아릴 수 없이 많은 자비를 얻어준다."
DIVINE APPEAL 79. "Hope obtains innumerable graces for self and souls."  성스러운 호소 78. "희망은 자신과 영혼들에 대해 헤아릴 수 없이 많은 자비를 얻어준다.""My daughter, pray a great deal. Watch and atone. Listen to Me and write." "나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 깨어나서 보속해라. 내 말을 잘 듣고 적어라." "Fathom the pain that I receive in the Sacraments of My Love. My own deny Me. The world revolts against Me and so many souls pour scorn upon Me." "내 사랑의 성체속에서 받는 고통을 헤아려 봐
07-21 hit(1581) 07-21
77. "나에게는 모든 영혼을 위해 두가지 방법이 있다. 첫번째는 충만한 자비에 의한 것이며,..."
DIVINE APPEAL 78. "I have two measures for every soul. First is of Mercy and it has overflowed. The second is of Justice, it is approaching."  성스러운 호소 77. "나에게는 모든 영혼을 위해 두가지 방법이 있다. 첫번째는 충만한 자비에 의한 것이며,..." "My daughter, I speak to you amid tears. Save My pains. The pain is almost forcing My justice to act. The sins of mankind wound me deeply but nearly so much as those of….. I have two measures for every soul. First is of Mercy and it has overflowed. The second is of Justice, it is approaching. Pray for m
07-21 hit(1683) 07-21
76. "죄인들을 위해 결코 잠들지 않고 철야기도를 한다."
DIVINE APPEAL 77. "In My vigil for sinners, I never sleep."  성스러운 호소 76. "죄인들을 위해 결코 잠들지 않고 철야기도를 한다." "My daughter, pray a great deal. I want you to be a little and humble. Suffer with great love and never cease to bring Me souls through your prayers. Pray hard that they may allow grace to penetrate them. If souls knew the excess of My love they would not disregard it. This is why I go seeking them and spare nothing to get them back." "나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 나는 네가 작고 겸손하기를 바란다.
07-21 hit(1645) 07-21
75. "이것이 내 고통이다."
DIVINE APPEAL 76. "This is My grief."  성스러운 호소 75. "이것이 내 고통이다.""My daughter, pray and console Me. Innumerable are the sins committed and innumerable the souls that are damned. But what wounds Me above measure is the abuses and blasphemies that I receive from….. From all this I ask you to hide Me in your soul." "나의 딸아, 기도하며 나를 위로해라. 저질러지는 죄가 너무 많고 지옥에 떨어지는 영혼들이 너무 많구나. 그런데 나를 지나치게 아프게 하는 것이 나를 거부하는 자들로부터 받는 모독
07-21 hit(1668) 07-21
74. "나를 사람들은 더욱 더 경멸하고 또 매도하고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 75. "I am more and more despised and abused in the Sacrament of My Love."  성스러운 호소 74. "나를 사람들은 더욱 더 경멸하고 또 매도하고 있다.""My daughter, spend these dark and terrible hours with Me. Give Me company. Pray and atone for mankind. Souls are allied with satan. Implore mercy for them. More and more I am despised and abused in the Sacrament of My Love. The world advances towards the precipice from one day to the next. If mankind listens to My warning and comes back to Me, then My mercy will be great to them. With tears and mercy I bend
07-21 hit(1664) 07-21
73. "성배가 가득찼다."
DIVINE APPEAL 74. "The Chalice is filled"  성스러운 호소 73. "성배가 가득찼다." "My daughter, spend these dark hours with Me. These are My difficult hours. Bitter ingratitude has wounded My Heart. What a pain to Me! Mankind does not want to listen to My call of tears. Their hearts are invaded by satan. My Mercy is followed by Divine Justice. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent I suffered all the pains for mankind. What more could I have suffered!" "나의 딸아, 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 지금은 내게 힘든 시간이다.
07-21 hit(1649) 07-21
72. 내가 바라는 것은, 기도와 성체를 통해서 사람들이 변하는 것이다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 73. "My desire is that humanity be converted through prayer and sacrament….. Mankind is racing towards the precipice of perdition."  성스러운 호소 72. 내가 바라는 것은, 기도와 성체를 통해서 사람들이 변하는 것이다...""My daughter, listen to Me. Pray a great deal and watch with Me. Humanity must be converted. With tears in My Heart, I am calling everyone to pray. My desire is that humanity be converted through prayer and the sacrament. Mankind, like Judas, betrays My Heart and drags souls to perdition. They chase blindly after their brutal co
07-21 hit(1705) 07-21
71. "프리메이슨파들은 나와, 내 참된 복음을 매도하고 있다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 72. "The Freemasons are abusing Me in the tabernacles and in My very Gospel. The iniquity is repugnant. Evil concerns are in the hands of the freemasons. They have all agreed to abolish the Mass."  성스러운 호소 71. "프리메이슨파들은 나와, 내 참된 복음을 매도하고 있다...""My daughter, spend these terrible hours with Me; I need your company. Watch, pray and atone. Implore mercy for sinners. Do not tire. The freemasons are abusing Me in the tabernacles and in My very Gospel. The iniquity is repugnant. Unite your heart to My tears of blood. These ar
07-21 hit(1657) 07-21
70. "내 왼손은 계시를, 내 오른손은 기적을 가리킨다."
DIVINE APPEAL 71. "My left hand points to a warning and My right to a miracle."  성스러운 호소 70. "내 왼손은 계시를, 내 오른손은 기적을 가리킨다.""My daughter, pray, watch and atone. Listen to My Voice of mercy and love for mankind. Pray more for the scandals of this world. My left hand points to a warning and My right hand to a miracle. I speak with tears in My Heart. I am so ridiculed and spat upon My own….. what a pain to me! Time is approaching when My Church will be devastated and sacked. My own….. have become like enraged lions. There are very many sac
07-21 hit(1795) 07-21
69. "나는 밤낮으로 내 사랑의 성체안에서 깨어 있다. 너무 많은 사람들이 나를 잊어 버리고는 채찍질 하고 있다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 70. "I keep awake day and night in the Sacrament of My Love. So many have forgotten and whipped Me. More then ever, they continue insulting and abusing Me. Their ingratitude pains My Heart greatly. I remain so lonely and afflicted in tabernacles. I keep watching on My destroyers."  성스러운 호소 69. "나는 밤낮으로 내 사랑의 성체안에서 깨어 있다. 너무 많은 사람들이 나를 잊어 버리고는 채찍질 하고 있다...""My daughter, pray and atone. Watch with Me at these dark hours. I want to save mankind. I grieve to see many souls approaching
07-21 hit(1637) 07-21
68. "고통과 조롱이 나를 압박하고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 69. "I am overwhelmed with pain and derision."  성스러운 호소 68. "고통과 조롱이 나를 압박하고 있다.""My daughter, spend these dark hours with Me. Watch with Me, pray and atone. Implore mercy for sinners. Make reparation for all the pains I receive and pray to appease the wrath of My Eternal Father. The pains that I receive continuously pierce My Heart. I remain in the Sacrament of My Love seated with outrages in My mystery . I assure you, I am overwhelmed with pain and derision. Give Me company. The souls I love so much do not understand. I am eager and
07-21 hit(1558) 07-21
67. "내가 자주 반복해서 외친다. 나는 지치지 않고 죄인들에게 돌아오라고 외치고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 68. "I am calling again and again. I am never weary of calling sinners back."  성스러운 호소 67. "내가 자주 반복해서 외친다. 나는 지치지 않고 죄인들에게 돌아오라고 외치고 있다.""My daughter, pray and keep awake and give me your company. These are grave moments and difficult hours for Me when My own….. are labouring hard to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. More than ever, I am blasphemed, ridiculed, abused, condemned and spat upon. The times demand accelerated action, because My pain is immense. The world is in a swampland of m
07-21 hit(1651) 07-21
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들