성스러운 호소
게시물 201건
126. "내가 너를 택했다."
DIVINE APPEAL 127. "I have chosen you….."  성스러운 호소 126. "내가 너를 택했다." "My daughter, pray a great deal and spend this dark and terrible hour with Me. Do not leave Me alone. I come here to seek a shade. You are a victim. You have, chosen you to kneel before My Presence 46in the Divine Sacrament to repair for the offences and dress the wounds I receive from all the world where I remain a prisoner in the tabernacle for the sake of mankind. If you listen to Me voice of cry for souls, I will also listen to your voice of cry for souls.  "나의 딸아, 아
07-21 hit(1618) 07-21
125. "나는 사람들을 기다리고 갈망하면서 수세기 동안 살고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 126. "I have dwelt in the tabernacle for centuries, waiting and longing for souls."  성스러운 호소 125. "나는 사람들을 기다리고 갈망하면서 수세기 동안 살고 있다."  "My daughter, pray a great deal and watch with Me in this terrible hour. Do not leave Me alone. Keep Me in silence. Do not be tired of praying. Bring Me souls. I need you to make reparation. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent. Pray more.  "나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도하며 이 무서운 시간을 나와 함께 깨어 있자. 나를 혼자
07-21 hit(1653) 07-21
124. "세상을 굽어보면서 나는 피눈물을 흘리고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 125. "Bending over the world I shed tears of blood."  성스러운 호소 124. "세상을 굽어보면서 나는 피눈물을 흘리고 있다.""My daughter, pray a great deal. I come here to seek prayers. Listen to Me. I am leading you along a lengthy road in the Sacrament of My Love. I am terrible wounded by many swords from the souls I love so much. I need you to dress My wounds. I give you strength to pray. I will show you a long path of pain and toil.  "나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 나는 기도를 구하러 여기에 왔다. 내 말을 잘 들어라
07-21 hit(1595) 07-21
123. "사람들을 위하여 내 자신을 보여주겠다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 124 "I make Myself visible for the sake of souls.""In the Sacrament of My Love I am lonely.""I love mankind.""I call all not to stop by the wayside, I wait for souls."--- 여기까지 제목 --- 성스러운 호소 123. "사람들을 위하여 내 자신을 보여주겠다...""My daughter, watch with Me in this dark hour. Here is My mercy in the prison of My tabernacle. Pray a great deal and bring Me souls before it is too late. For the sake of souls, I do not hide Myself. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so lonely and abused. I need you to repair and dress My wounds. 
07-21 hit(1596) 07-21
122. "시간이 짧다."
DIVINE APPEAL 123. "Time is short."  성스러운 호소 122. "시간이 짧다.""I well know that you feel unworthy. Do not feel that. Never mind. Let Me speak to you and pour out all that I feel. In the Sacrament of My Love, give Me company." "네가 이 일에 어울리지 않는다고 생각한다는 것을 잘 안다. 두려워말고 걱정마라. 너에게 이야기하게 해다오. 그리고 내가 느끼고 있는 모든 것을 털어놓게 해다오. 나의 사랑의 성체안에서 나와 함께 하자." "Continue to pray. Time is short for saving souls. I need souls
07-21 hit(1714) 07-21
121. "나의 사랑은 변하지 않는다. 내가 나타날 때에는 사람들을 축복할 것이다."
DIVINE APPEAL 122. "My love is unalterable. I am a prisoner in the tabernacle…… As I am exposed, I will bless souls."  성스러운 호소 121. "나의 사랑은 변하지 않는다. 내가 나타날 때에는 사람들을 축복할 것이다.""My daughter, pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. I grieve at many of the consecrated souls who always leave Me deserted in My prison. The infidelity wounds Me deeply. They cause Me to remain long, lonely hours. The souls I love so much do not understand My Real Presence in their midst. I come here seeking shelter. My love is un
07-21 hit(1656) 07-21
120. "만일 사람들이 회개하기만 한다면 자비로운 마음으로 그들을 보호해 주겠다."
DIVINE APPEAL 121. "If only souls would repent, I would shelter them with My Mercy."  성스러운 호소 120. "만일 사람들이 회개하기만 한다면 자비로운 마음으로 그들을 보호해 주겠다.""My daughter, pray a great deal and spend this hour with Me. With your prayers, restore light to souls. I am thirsty for souls. I want you to make reparation for the pains I receive in the Sacrament of My Love. If only souls would repent, I would shelter them with My Mercy. I am wounded mostly by consecrated souls. I remain in the prison of My tabernacle. I order you to p
07-21 hit(1760) 07-21
119. "내 마음이 아프다. 나는 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다."
DIVINE APPEAL 120. "My Heart bleeds. I do not want anyone to perish." 성스러운 호소 119. "내 마음이 아프다. 나는 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다." "If My ministers do not listen to My anguished call, they will continue to lead souls to perdition. I do not want anyone to perish. Pray and atone. I need My afflicted words to be heeded. I give My warning because I love mankind." "만일 성직자들이 나의 고통에 찬 외침을 귀담아 듣지 않는다면, 그들은 사람들을 계속 지옥으로 이끌게 될 것이다. 나는 누구
07-21 hit(1698) 07-21
118. "너에게 하는 말을 받아 적어라."
DIVINE APPEAL 119. "Write down what I tell you."  성스러운 호소 118. "너에게 하는 말을 받아 적어라.""My daughter, listen and write down what I tell you. Pray and watch with Me in this dark hour. Suffer and learn. Follow Me along with painful path. Do not be afraid. Calm down and be strong for I ordain this work for the salvation of souls. I speak with you amid tears. Pray a great deal in order to bring Me more souls. Whenever you call Me, I am always there in order to fulfil the will of My Eternal Father. I do not have any rest." "나의 딸아, 너에게 하
07-21 hit(1723) 07-21
117. "악마가 사람들을 차지했다."
DIVINE APPEAL 118. "The devil has taken possession of souls."  성스러운 호소 117. "악마가 사람들을 차지했다.""My daughter, spend this dark hour with Me. These are My terrible hours. I seek some shade here. In the Sacrament of My Love I am very sad and full of pain. Freemasonry hurls itself against the Church. They only believe in their malicious work. How much bitterness! Whoever frees his mind from this affair will have My forgiveness. Led by their master they labour hard to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. What more could I have suffered for mankind. It is
07-21 hit(1634) 07-21
116. "나는 사람들을 목이 타도록 갈망하고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 117. "I am thirsting for souls."  성스러운 호소 116. "나는 사람들을 목이 타도록 갈망하고 있다." "Listen to Me in the Sacrament in My Love. See My wounds and let yourself be guided by the desire to comfort and dress My wounds. Pray a great deal. Do not be afraid. I assure you of the secrets of My heart. I long to be given souls. I am in search of souls. I only wish souls would realise how I wait for them in mercy. I want the world to know that My Heart is overflowing with love and mercy. My joy is to forgive. I am thirsting for souls. I want
07-21 hit(1681) 07-21
115. "사람들을 다시 데려오기 위해 내 자신을 보여주겠다."
DIVINE APPEAL 116. "I make Myself visible in order to bring back souls."  성스러운 호소 115. "사람들을 다시 데려오기 위해 내 자신을 보여주겠다.""I order you to pray and atone. This is a work of redemption to save souls before it is too late. Pray a great deal. My Eternal father’s justice is powerful. It will exterminate what is rotten." "너에게 명하노니 기도하고 회개해라. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 사람들을 구원하기 위한 일이다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 나의 영원한 아버지의 힘은 강력하다. 썩은 것을 몰
07-21 hit(1740) 07-21
114. "나의 기쁨은 용서해주는 것이다."
DIVINE APPEAL 115. "My joy is to forgive."  성스러운 호소 114. "나의 기쁨은 용서해주는 것이다." "My daughter, listen to Me. I come to seek shelter. Keep Me in light and silence. Pray a great deal and hold mankind in your heart. I need prayers to repair and appease the wrath of My Eternal Father. Humanity with its diabolical behavior brings down upon itself punishments and scourges. My mercy is great if they repent. What a pain! Souls who are consecrated to Me keep on betraying Me! In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so lonely. Listen to My Voice. With tears in My He
07-21 hit(1769) 07-21
113. "외관상으로는 생명이 없는 것같이 감실안에 있는 나를 네가 그곳에서 바라볼 때에, 나는 인류를 대단히 사랑하고 있다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 114. "I love mankind so much, as you see Me there in My tabernacle, apparently lifeless….. I do not want anyone to perish."  성스러운 호소 113. "외관상으로는 생명이 없는 것같이 감실안에 있는 나를 네가 그곳에서 바라볼 때에, 나는 인류를 대단히 사랑하고 있다..." "My daughter, pray a great deal. Spend this hour with Me and make amends. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so much consoled when you make acts of reparation. I love mankind so much as you see Me there in My tabernacle, apparently lifeless. It is this love tha
07-21 hit(1717) 07-21
112. "성사를 하지 않은 모든 결혼 때문에, 내 마음에 피가 흐른다."
DIVINE APPEAL 113. "My Heart bleeds for all marriages in which My Sacraments have been suppressed."  성스러운 호소 112. "성사를 하지 않은 모든 결혼 때문에, 내 마음에 피가 흐른다.""My daughter, listen to Me. I want souls to be saved. I want them to recognize My Love and mercy towards them. These words I tell you will be the light and life for an incalculable number of souls. I give My grave that by this Word, souls may be enlightened and be converted. Bring Me souls. What a pain to Me! Souls are buried in sensuality! I wish that above all, souls may understand
07-21 hit(1904) 07-21
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들