성스러운 호소
게시물 201건
영문 3판 note
    영문 3판  note http://digilander.libero.it/appellodivino/notes.htm       NOTES    Divine Appeal 1 1. Modern communism the doctrine of community ownership of property is basically atheistic. As an ideology a dominant ideal of a few dominating individuals it has allied with Freemasons to subvert Catholic Church. Cf. Divine Appeal 20. Divine Appeal 10   2. The word "stalks" used here indicates Satan’s free reign. He goes about in an imposing manner without challenge, "maddening and capturing souls. " Christians must confront him
06-30 hit(2896) 06-30
'성스러운 호소' 재출판 ---> '예수의 메시지'
      '성스러운 호소'가 다시 출판되는 모양이네요.... '예수의 메시지'라는 제목으로 출판하는 모양입니다.   제가 주님의 인도를 따라 열심히 리바이벌을 시켰더니 절판되었던 책이 다시 출판되네요.             http://www.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_affiliate/naver/naver_redirect.asp?goodscode=192671341&GoodsSale=Y&jaehuid=200001171&nv_pchs=2hLE5/pzWCdGRWpoPbIpQe0dyI9KY%2BZUd8%2BtpCYwPJA%3D   http://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ISBN=899370
02-18 hit(3647) 02-18
[ 초판 한글역과 3판 영문본의 문제들에 대하여 ]
. 초판 한글역과 3판 영문본만 인터넷에 게재되어 있어서 이 두가지를 비교하는 목적으로 이 글들을 옮겨와 한군데 몰아넣었습니다. 영문 3판을 보면 구석 구석 악의적인 훼손의 흔적을 볼 수 있습니다. 초판 한글역을 볼 때에는 한글로 번역하는 과정에서 충실하지 못한 번역 때문에 원래 주님의 말씀이 보이지 않는 경우가 있습니다. 안나 알리 수녀는 케냐 출신이며 케냐 원주민 언어과 영어를 사용하는 사회에서 살았습니다. 그래서 주님은 안
07-21 hit(2861) 07-21
안나 하디자 알리와의 인터뷰
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ '성스러운 호소' 한글 판에 소개된 밀링고 추기경은 추기경이 아니라 대주교였습니다. 이 번역은 잘못된 번역입니다. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 안나 하디자 알리와의 인터뷰 안나 수녀는, 1991년 9월 7일 claudia russo 동정회 성당에
07-21 hit(3012) 07-21
메쎄지를 정리한 신부의 글들
예수의 나타나심 예수님께서 안나를 통해 주신 메시지 요약 1) 우리는 성체 안에 한없이 많은 보물들이 있음을 깨달아야 한다. 이 보물이란 무엇인가? 무한한 사랑 안에서 우리와 함께 계시는 예수님은 빵과 포도주 안에 진실로 그리고 실제로 존재한다는 사실이다. "성체 안에서 나는 무한한 사랑으로 언제나 너희를 기다리고 있노라." 2) 사랑의 성찬식을 집전하는 성직자는 예수님에 대한 믿음과 숭배가 따라야 한다. 이 말씀이 몇몇 성직자에
07-21 hit(2921) 07-21
1988년 최종 메시지
CONCLUDING MESSAGE OF 1988 1988년 최종 메시지  To all souls  (없음)To all souls, I call them all to where I am truly living in the Sacrament of My Love. I am thirsty and I wish to set them on fire with Love. "나는 모든 사람의 구원을 위해 진실로 사랑의 성체 안에서 존재하고 있다. 나는 목이 마르다. 나는 인류가 사랑의 불길위에 올라앉기를 바란다." In the prison of My Tabernacle, day and night, I am waiting for souls, good and bad. I want to draw each and every soul to the stream of My Mercy"나는 감
07-21 hit(2460) 07-21
195. "나의 통치는 곧 사랑의 통치이다."
DIVINE APPEAL 196. "My reign is a reign of Love."  성스러운 호소 195. "나의 통치는 곧 사랑의 통치이다." "My daughter, pray a great deal. Awake souls with prayers and sacrifices. The devil is capturing many souls and causing havoc, in the frontline, those consecrated to Me. In My Church there is….. pride and haughtines. More than ever, souls are going so deep into mud. Pray a great deal and always pardon. My reign is a reign of Love. With My tears over mankind, I call and beg you to be so much concerned about the salvation of souls. I have nothing more p
07-21 hit(2384) 07-21
194. "나의 감정에 동화되는 사람들은 행복과 축복을 받는다. 타락한 뒤에 나에게 오는 자도 충실한 복을 받는다."
DIVINE APPEAL 195. "Happy and blessed is the soul animated with My sentiments, remains faithful, and who, after a fall, comes back to Me."  성스러운 호소 194. "나의 감정에 동화되는 사람들은 행복과 축복을 받는다. 타락한 뒤에 나에게 오는 자도 충실한 복을 받는다." "Listen, My daughter, pray a great deal. There are very many souls….., who approach Me while knowingly they possess satan in their lives. Sacrilegiously they receive Me in Holy Communion and after that they cast Me at the feet of satan whom they have enthroned in thei
07-21 hit(2538) 07-21
193. "인류는 죄악이라는 장애물 안에서 살고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 194. "Mankind lives in obstinacy of sin."  성스러운 호소 193. "인류는 죄악이라는 장애물 안에서 살고 있다."  "I implore you to write down My words. Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. The souls consecrated to Me wound My Heart in many ways. They reject and blaspheme Me. They even do not recognise My Presence there in the prison of My tabernacle. There are many souls in My Church yet they live in darkness….. have been transformed into veritable incarnate demons. They preach and prepare the most sophisticated armamen
07-21 hit(2480) 07-21
192. "사람을 통한 나의 계획은, 그들이 스스로 내게 맡긴 자유 (그들을 마음대로 조종할 수 있는 나의 자유)를 통해서 이루게 될 것이다."
DIVINE APPEAL 193. "My plans to work through a soul depends on the freedom that I get from that particular soul"  성스러운 호소 192. "사람을 통한 나의 계획은, 그들이 스스로 내게 맡긴 자유 (그들을 마음대로 조종할 수 있는 나의 자유)를 통해서 이루게 될 것이다." "My daughter, listen to My words of Mercy to you. I beg you to pray a great deal in these dark and terrible hours. In silence, make hours of reparation for the terrible blasphemies and abuses that I am receiving day and night in the prison of My Love. I call you to
07-21 hit(2446) 07-21
191. "인류 구원을 위한 전쟁터속에 성직자들을 가두어야 한다."
DIVINE APPEAL 192. "Ministers should remain immured from contagion and fight to win souls for eternity."  성스러운 호소 191. "인류 구원을 위한 전쟁터속에 성직자들을 가두어야 한다.""My daughter, be patient and listen to Me. You know what I beg from you. Pray a great deal. Humanity does not want to listen to My call, in the frontline those consecrated to Me. The devil works in them in order to corrupt souls. He is very astute. What a pain to Me!  "나의 딸아! 고통을 인내하며 내 말을 잘 들어라. 나의 바램을 너는 알고 있다. 아주
07-21 hit(2360) 07-21
190. "지옥에 떨어지면 더이상 구원받을 수 없다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 191. "A soul can only be defended when it is on the way to perdition"  성스러운 호소 190. "지옥에 떨어지면 더이상 구원받을 수 없다..."  "Time is coming when souls will want and long to hear My words but they will not." (없음)"Listen to My cry of Mercy towards mankind. I am in search of souls, waiting and longing. I thirst. I come to seek shelter. Souls consecrated to Me have chosen mediocrity. What a pain to Me! More than ever, they place obstacles of uncertainty before My living words. I need and long for My words to reach s
07-21 hit(2377) 07-21
189. "나를 원하는 사람은 거의 없지만, 관대한 마음으로 나는 그들을 축복하고 인도한다."
DIVINE APPEAL 190. "For the few who care for Me, I bless and lead them always in the state of Grace."  성스러운 호소 189. "나를 원하는 사람은 거의 없지만, 관대한 마음으로 나는 그들을 축복하고 인도한다."  "Listen, My daughter, pray and bring Me souls. I thirst. I saved the world through My death on the Cross. My Face was covered with tears and blood. In the midst of My suffering, I was racked by a most violent thirst. It was a more burning thirst for the salvation of mankind. I died in the deepest affliction without any relief so t
07-21 hit(2527) 07-21
188. "자비로운 나의 계시를, 나와 가장 거룩하신 성모님을 통해서 너에게 주겠다."
DIVINE APPEAL 189. "I give My Merciful warnings Myself and through My Most Holy Mother."  성스러운 호소 188. "자비로운 나의 계시를, 나와 가장 거룩하신 성모님을 통해서 너에게 주겠다." "Listen, My daughter, pray a great deal… heap cruel affronts on Me. More than ever, I am very much blasphemed." "나의 딸아! 잘 들어두어라. 아주 많이 기도하라... 잔인한 모욕이 산더미처럼 쌓여 내 어깨 위를 짓누르고 있다. 그 어느 때보다 더욱 많이 기도하라. 나는 아주 심하게 비난당하고 있
07-21 hit(2368) 07-21
187. "어떤 장애물도 나의 사랑을 막을 수 없다."
DIVINE APPEAL 188. "My love cannot be overcome by any obstacle." "I love mankind so much."  성스러운 호소 187. "어떤 장애물도 나의 사랑을 막을 수 없다." (없음)"나는 인류를 매우 사랑한다." "Listen, My daughter, My love cannot be overcome by any obstacle. I was conceived by love so that mankind may prepare themselves for great mysteries. I love mankind so much and this gives Me great joy to stay among mankind under the form of food. I willed that upon earth souls may share in My sacramental life, where I dispose Myself and remain day an
07-21 hit(2885) 07-21
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들