성스러운 호소
게시물 201건
96. "나에게는 모든 사람들에게 두 가지 방법이 있다. 첫째는 자비요, 그것은 넘쳐 흐르고 있다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 97. "I have two measures for every soul: the first is Mercy and it has overflowed. The second is Justice and it is approaching."  성스러운 호소 96. "나에게는 모든 사람들에게 두 가지 방법이 있다. 첫째는 자비요, 그것은 넘쳐 흐르고 있다...""My daughter, spend these dark moments with Me. Pray and atone. Bring Me souls." "나의 딸아! 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 기도하고 회개하라. 나에게 사람들을 데려와라." "My pain is immense. The offences of mankind wound Me bitterly. I have two measur
07-21 hit(1647) 07-21
95. "사람들에 대한 나의 사랑은 다 타버려, 꺼지기 직전의 확 타오르는 불꽃과 같다."
DIVINE APPEAL 96. "My Love for souls is like fire that suffers when its consuming flame is diminished."  성스러운 호소 95. "사람들에 대한 나의 사랑은 다 타버려, 꺼지기 직전의 확 타오르는 불꽃과 같다.""My daughter, pray with Me. Help Me. Help souls, pray as best as you can. Spend these dark hours for souls and My consolation." "나의 딸아! 나와 함께 기도하자. 나를 도와다오. 인류를 위해 네가 할 수 있는 최선을 다해 기도하라. 이 어두운 시간을 사람들과 나를 위해 위로해다오." "I desire
07-21 hit(1745) 07-21
94. "내가 겁에 질린 어린 아이처럼, 기도와 위로를 받으려고 여기에 왔다"
DIVINE APPEAL 95. "I am like a terrified child and I come here to beg for prayers and consolation."  성스러운 호소 94. "내가 겁에 질린 어린 아이처럼, 기도와 위로를 받으려고 여기에 왔다""My daughter, pray a great deal. Watch with Me. Implore mercy for sinners." "나의 딸아! 아주 많이 기도하라. 깨어 일어나 나와 함께 있자. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구하라." "My own…… have whipped Me. Many among them do not understand My painful feelings. They treat Me as one unknown to them. I committed to them the care of My chi
07-21 hit(1693) 07-21
93. "고해성사 때 내가 사람들에게 바라는 것은..."
DIVINE APPEAL 94. "In the Sacrament of Penance, I want souls….."  성스러운 호소 93. "고해성사 때 내가 사람들에게 바라는 것은...""My daughter, adore My thirst for souls. Bring Me souls in your prayers. Pray a great deal and implore mercy for souls." "나의 딸아! 나는 사람들을 목마르게 갈망한다. 그런 나를 찬미해다오. 네 기도 중에 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 아주 많이 기도하며, 사람들을 위해 자비를 구하라." "For the love of souls, I remain watching in the Sacrament. This love keeps Me a prisoner i
07-21 hit(1680) 07-21
92. "나는 사랑이요 자비이다."
DIVINE APPEAL 93. "I am Love and Mercy"  성스러운 호소 92. "나는 사랑이요 자비이다.""My daughter, spend these dark hours with Me. These are My most difficult hours. It is My great love for mankind that keeps Me day and night a prisoner in the tabernacle. I come to beg for prayers and penance." "나의 딸아! 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 지내자. 지금은 나의 가장 힘든 시간이다. 인류에 대한 사랑 때문에 외롭게 내가 죄인처럼 떨고 있구나. 나는 속죄와 기도를 요구하기 위해 왔다." "I speak with you amid te
07-21 hit(1669) 07-21
91. "나의 일은 비참한 고통과 허무 한 가운데에서 그 싹을 틔워내야 한다는 사실을 알리고 싶다."
DIVINE APPEAL 92. "I want to make it known that My work rests on nothingness and misery."  성스러운 호소  91. "나의 일은 비참한 고통과 허무 한 가운데에서 그 싹을 틔워내야 한다는 사실을 알리고 싶다.""My daughter, spend these hours with Me. You will suffer to gain souls as you are a victim. Do not fear because I will not allow anything to harm you. I am asking you to comfort Me in the Sacrament of My Love.""나의 딸아! 이 시간을 나와 함께 지내자. 너는 인류를 구원하기 위한 희생제물이니 고통을 당할 것이다.
07-21 hit(1653) 07-21
90. "나는 너희들의 영혼 속에 무한한 자비를 쏟아 붓겠다."
DIVINE APPEAL 91. "As I am exposed, I will pour My infinite mercy in the human soul."  성스러운 호소 90. "나는 너희들의 영혼 속에 무한한 자비를 쏟아 붓겠다.""My daughter, spend these dark hours with Me. Watch and pray. With love and mercy I am calling. I do not want anyone to perish." "나의 딸아! 이 어두운 밤을 나와 함께 지내자. 깨어나 기도하라. 나는 사랑과 자비에 충만해서 너를 부른다. 나는 어느 누구도 멸망하길 바라지 않는다." "Pray and bring Me souls. Let nothing else count for you any more ap
07-21 hit(1665) 07-21
89. "헤아릴 수 없는 많은 죄악들..., 유죄 판결을 받은 자들이 헤아릴 수 없을 만큼 많다."
DIVINE APPEAL 90. "Innumerable are the sins….. innumerable the souls that are damned."  성스러운 호소 89. "헤아릴 수 없는 많은 죄악들..., 유죄 판결을 받은 자들이 헤아릴 수 없을 만큼 많다.""My daughter, spend these hours with Me. Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart." "나의 딸아! 이 시간을 나와 함께 지내자. 부단한 기도로 영혼들을 네 마음 속에 가두어라." "My great love for mankind keeps Me day and night a prisoner in the tabernacle. What a pain to Me! So many of My own…. Pour scorn upon Me. T
07-21 hit(1862) 07-21
88. "나는 눈물 흘리며 사람들을 바라본다."
DIVINE APPEAL 89. "I raise My eyes with tears towards My own."  성스러운 호소 88. "나는 눈물 흘리며 사람들을 바라본다.""My daughter, pray a great deal and spend these hours with Me. Keep Me company. Implore mercy for sinners." "나의 딸아! 아주 많이 기도하라. 그리고 이 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 나와 함께 죄인들을 위해 간구하자." "You will be My victim. Offer yourself in union with Me. Offer yourself in each moment with the purpose of bringing Me souls. Forget everything. Achieve the grandiose of this grace." "
07-21 hit(1632) 07-21
87. "나는 사랑이요 자비이다."
DIVINE APPEAL 88. "I am Love and Mercy."  성스러운 호소 87. "나는 사랑이요 자비이다." "My daughter, pray and bring Me souls. My appeal is addressed to all those living in the world: the good, sinners and those consecrated to Me. To those who obey and to those in authority I say: "I AM LOVE AND MERCY."’ "나의 딸아! 내게 영혼들을 데려올 수 있도록 기도해다오. 나의 현시를 세상 모든 사람에게 알려다오. 착한 사람, 죄인, 그리고 나를 따르는 사람들 모두에게... 내게 순명을 바친 사람들에게 말한다.
07-21 hit(1659) 07-21
86. "내 마음은 죄악 때문에 상처를 입고 고통으로 갈기갈기 찢어진다."
DIVINE APPEAL 87. "My heart is wounded by sin and torn by grief"  성스러운 호소 86. "내 마음은 죄악 때문에 상처를 입고 고통으로 갈기갈기 찢어진다." "My daughter, pray a great deal. Bring Me souls. I want to forgive. I want souls to know that My heart is overflowing with love and mercy." "나의 딸아! 아주 많이 기도하라. 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 내가 용서해 주겠다. 내 마음이 사랑과 자비로 넘쳐 흐르고 있으니 사람들에게 알려라." "My own….. cannot realise how greatly they relieve the sorrow of
07-21 hit(1618) 07-21
85. "... 나는 그들을 목타게 갈망하고 있다. 그러나 그들은 그 사실을 무감각하고 무관심하게 받아들이고..."
DIVINE APPEAL 86. "…..let the callous and indifferent know that I am thirsting for them….. I am the source from which water flows….. in abundance."  성스러운 호소 85. "... 나는 그들을 목타게 갈망하고 있다. 그러나 그들은 그 사실을 무감각하고 무관심하게 받아들이고...""My daughter, pray and spend these dark hours with Me." "나의 딸아! 이 어두운 밤을 나와 함께 기도하며 지내자." "Help Me by praying and loving. I am thirsting for souls. Bring Me souls. Speak in your own words as they come into your mind." "
07-21 hit(1626) 07-21
84. "사랑의 맹렬한 불길을 더 이상 억제할 수 없구나."
DIVINE APPEAL 85. "Love can no longer contain its devouring flame"….. "My Divine Sacrament of Penance….. whereby….. I am longing to forgive."  성스러운 호소 84. "사랑의 맹렬한 불길을 더 이상 억제할 수 없구나.""My daughter, pray a great deal. Implore mercy for sinner." "나의 딸아! 아주 많이 기도하라. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구하라." "I want to make your heart an altar. When you are in pain I rest and I rejoice to converse with you. My visits will never harm you. I want you to surrender yourself, to be ready to undergo tormen
07-21 hit(1579) 07-21
83. "사람들의 죄가 나에게 상처를 준다."
DIVINE APPEAL 84. "The sins of mankind wound Me."  성스러운 호소 83. "사람들의 죄가 나에게 상처를 준다.""My daughter, pray and atone. I hold you a prisoner in Me. I ask you for acts of reparation for offences inflicted on Me by My own…." "나의 딸아, 기도하고 참회해라. 너를 내 안에 죄수처럼 가두겠다. 너에게 청하노니 나에게 고통을 준 공격자들을 위해 기도해라." "In the Sacrament of My Love, I am ever waiting in the tabernacle with boundless love until souls come back to Me." "영혼들이 사랑의 성체
07-21 hit(1661) 07-21
82. "사랑의 사업을 하는데 나를 도와다오. 나는 사랑을 추구한다. 나는 영혼들을 사랑한다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 83. "Help Me in the undertaking of Love. I am in search of Love. I love souls. I am looking for a response. Look at Me in the Sacrament of My Love. Where shall I find relief for My pains?"  성스러운 호소 82. "사랑의 사업을 하는데 나를 도와다오. 나는 사랑을 추구한다. 나는 영혼들을 사랑한다...""My daughter, pray spend these dark hours with Me. Give Me your company in the Sacrament of My Love." "나의 딸아, 기도하며 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 사랑의 성체안에서 나와 동반하자." "Many ent
07-21 hit(1648) 07-21
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들