성스러운 호소
게시물 201건
★ 141. "사람들을 사랑하기 때문에, 나의 피난처를 구하기 위해 내 자신을 보여주겠다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 142. "For the love of souls, I make Myself visible in order to get My shelter. Time is coming….. I will speak with My Judge’s voice. REPENT" "My daughter, listen to Me, I am in search of souls. My saving power must be extended over the entire universe. In Me there is the throne of mercy and the most wretched are the best welcomed. I want you now to come deep into the Sacrament of My Love and make reparation. I have so many consecrated to Me and they forsake Me. I love them so much and in return they only give Me their ingratitude. I come to seek shelter. Give Me souls in you
07-21 hit(1611) 07-21
140. "나는 사람들을 아주 포근하게 사랑하는 예수다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 141. "I am Jesus who loves souls so tenderly." I cannot stand seeing souls eternally lost."  성스러운 호소 140. "나는 사람들을 아주 포근하게 사랑하는 예수다..." "My daughter, listen to Me, I am in search of souls. My saving power must be extended over the entire universe. In Me there is the throne of mercy and the most wretched are the best welcomed. I want you now to come deep into the Sacrament of My Love and make reparation. I have so many consecrated to Me and they forsake Me. I love them so much and in return they only give Me their ingrat
07-21 hit(1593) 07-21
139. "너에게 아주 단순하게 말한다."
DIVINE APPEAL 140. "I speak so simply to you"  성스러운 호소 139. "너에게 아주 단순하게 말한다." "My daughter, listen to Me. Pray a great deal. I ask you to get used to My Presence, when My Presence takes hold of you tightly… You are a victim in the Sacrament of My Love. You have to pray. I speak so simply to you. I draw all your attention to pray. I lead and give you light." "나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 들어라. 아주 많이 기도해라. 나의 존재가 너를 완전히 제어할 때... 나의 존재에 대해 익숙해지기를 바란다. 너는 사
07-21 hit(1650) 07-21
138. "내가 성체를 만들었을 때, 나는 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이 나를 매우 심하게 비난하고..."
DIVINE APPEAL 139. "When I instituted the Sacrament, I knew that a day would be reached when I would be so much blasphemed and abused by the souls I love so much."  성스러운 호소 138. "내가 성체를 만들었을 때, 나는 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이 나를 매우 심하게 비난하고..." "My daughter, listen to Me. Pray a great deal. I come here to see shelter. As you hear My voice always, the quietness which follows is in Me. Never grow weary of Me. When you call Me, I am always here listening in the Sacrament of My Love. I am a stranger in the prison of
07-21 hit(1598) 07-21
137. "사람들 위에 내가 피눈물을 쏟고 있다. 나는 사람들이 다시 돌아오기를 바라지만 그들은..."
DIVINE APPEAL 138. "I pour My tears of blood over mankind. I want to bring it back but it refuses My words….. the devil has no kindness."  성스러운 호소 137. "사람들 위에 내가 피눈물을 쏟고 있다. 나는 사람들이 다시 돌아오기를 바라지만 그들은..." "My daughter, listen to Me and write My words. I am thirsty. I collect miseries and make glorious things out of them. Pray a great deal. Spend this dark hour with Me. I am so lonely. I come here to seek shelter. I assure you I am very thirsty, more than how the desert burns. Pains and wounds are cau
07-21 hit(1616) 07-21
136. "내가 나타날 때 나의 무한한 자비의 보화를 사람들의 영혼속에 쏟아 붓겠다."
DIVINE APPEAL 137. "As I am exposed, I will pour the treasures of My infinite MERCY into human souls."  성스러운 호소 136. "내가 나타날 때 나의 무한한 자비의 보화를 사람들의 영혼속에 쏟아 붓겠다.""My daughter, come with Me. The devil is in all ways wounding you. Do not allow yourself to be in his possession. Listen to Me. I lead and direct you." "나의 딸아, 나와 함께 가자. 악마가 모든 방법을 동원해서 너를 다치게 하는구나. 네가 악마의 소유물이 되지 않도록 해라. 내 말을 잘 들어라. 내가 너를
07-21 hit(1575) 07-21
135. "성사를 하지 않은 결혼 때문에 내 마음이 아프다."
DIVINE APPEAL 136. "My Heart is bleeding for the marriages in which My Sacrament has been suppressed."  성스러운 호소 135. "성사를 하지 않은 결혼 때문에 내 마음이 아프다."  "My daughter, watch with Me in this dark and terrible hour. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent. With an anguished, I come to beg for prayers. I give My warnings to mankind. I need them to know that in the Sacrament of My Love I am in search of souls. It is My Love towards mankind that made Me embrace all the miseries of human nature.  "나의 딸아, 이
07-21 hit(1603) 07-21
134. "사랑의 성체안에서 나는 고통을 수집하며 그 가운데서 영광스러운 것들을 만들어 내고 있다... 사람들을 사랑한다."
DIVINE APPEAL 135. "In the Sacrament of My love, I collect miseries and make glorious things out of them….. I love mankind."  성스러운 호소 134. "사랑의 성체안에서 나는 고통을 수집하며 그 가운데서 영광스러운 것들을 만들어 내고 있다... 사람들을 사랑한다." "My daughter, listen to me. Spend with Me this dark and lonely hour. Bring Me souls. Let your intentions be free to serve Me. I am thirsty for souls. I am in search of Love. In the Sacrament of My Love I collect miseries and make glorious things out of them. So bring Me every kind
07-21 hit(1670) 07-21
133. "누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다."
DIVINE APPEAL 134. "I stoop down to your level so that you may not be overpowered by My immensity."  성스러운 호소 133. "누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다.""My daughter, listen to Me and watch with Me in this difficult and terrible hour. Look at Me and give me the oblation of yourself. Do not be afraid. I beg you to serve My cause. I am always thirsting for souls; you always say to yourself it is hard to satisfy Him. I am waiting for souls in each and every moment.""나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 듣고 이 어렵고도 무서운 시간을 나와 함께 깨어
07-21 hit(1594) 07-21
132. "수도 없이 많은 사람들이 지옥으로 향하고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 133. "Innumerable number of souls are on the way to perdition." 성스러운 호소 132. "수도 없이 많은 사람들이 지옥으로 향하고 있다."  "My daughter, spend with Me this great hour. Watch and pray. Bring Me souls. Do not waste any of these precious times. Time is short for saving souls. I want souls to know My clemency. I do not want anyone to perish. My Divine Mercy is followed by My Divine Justice. "나의 딸아, 이 위대한 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 자지말고 기도해라. 나에게 다른 사람들을 데려와라. 이
07-21 hit(1703) 07-21
★ 131. "그들은 성체와 복음안에 있는 나의 존재를 매도하고 있다."
DIVINE APPEAL 132. "They have abused My Presence in the Eucharist and in My Gospel."   "My daughter, spend with Me this great hour. Watch and pray. Bring Me souls. Do not waste any of these precious times. Time is short for saving souls. I want souls to know My clemency. I do not want anyone to perish. My Divine Mercy is followed by My Divine Justice. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so much abused and blasphemed. My own… are in tranquility and are worriless. They step on Me and allow everything. My flock is about to be dispersed. I am thirsting for souls. Innumerable number
07-21 hit(1702) 07-21
130. "마치 걸인처럼 내가 기도와 회개를 애걸하노라."
DIVINE APPEAL 131. "Like a beggar, I ask for reparation and consolation."  성스러운 호소 130. "마치 걸인처럼 내가 기도와 회개를 애걸하노라." "My daughter, do not be tired of praying. In My Presence I am always attacked on all sides. I pour My tears over mankind. Like a beggar, I ask for reparation and consolation. I want mankind to repent otherwise it will cast down the innocent souls into perdition.  "나의 딸아, 지치지 말고 기도해라. 내 면전에서 사람들이 항상 사방에서 공격하고 있다. 내가 인류 위에 눈물을 쏟
07-21 hit(1618) 07-21
129. "나의 상처를 널리 알려라."
 DIVINE APPEAL 130. "Dress My Wounds."  성스러운 호소 129. "나의 상처를 널리 알려라.""My daughter, pray a great deal. Pray for those who are consecrated to Me. I am always thirsty for them. Do not fear. I am at the centre of your life, listening to you. Do not leave Me. Stay with Me all the days so that in the Sacrament of My Love, you may give Me company.  "나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 나를 믿지않는 자들을 위해 기도해라. 나는 그들을 항상 목이 타도록 갈망하고 있다. 무서워 마라. 나는 너에게 귀 기울
07-21 hit(1696) 07-21
128. "회개하기를 바라는 마음을 원한다."
DIVINE APPEAL 129. "I need the desire to repair."  성스러운 호소 128. "회개하기를 바라는 마음을 원한다.""My daughter, pray a great deal and atone. Give Me company in this dark and terrible hour. Listen well. Do not be afraid. I will guide you. I order you to pray even inspite of your sufferings. Humanity has united itself to the devil. I am shedding tears of blood for the whole of humanity." "나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도하고 회개하라. 이 어둡고도 무서운 시간에 나와 함께 하자. 잘 들어라. 두려워 마라. 내가 너를 안내할
07-21 hit(1676) 07-21
127. "악의 세력은 파멸될 것이다. 자기의 죄를 진지하게 증오하지 않는 자는 더욷 더 그럴 것이다..."
DIVINE APPEAL 128. "….. the powers of evil will break loose, more for those who do not sincerely detest their faults."   성스러운 호소 127. "악의 세력은 파멸될 것이다. 자기의 죄를 진지하게 증오하지 않는 자는 더욱 더 그럴 것이다..." "Prayer for atonement will do." (없음) "My daughter, I speak to you, by the means of My Presence in the Divine Sacrament. I beg you to pay debts of lost souls. In My Name, be calm and strong. Keep in mind that this is My difficult hour. I tell you truly the time has come for the world to repent.
07-21 hit(1626) 07-21
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들