102. "시간이 다 되었다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:31     조회 : 2048    

DIVINE APPEAL 103. "Time has run out"

성스러운 호소 102. "시간이 다 되었다."

"My daughter, pray a great deal and spend these dark hours with Me. I come to seek shelter. I beg for the need and desire of reparation. Watch with Me. Pray. Time is short for saving souls. Do not waste any of these precious times. I thirst for souls. Bring Me souls. Bending over the world, I cannot stand to see souls falling into perdition. It is this great love that keeps Me in the tabernacle. My Divine Mercy is followed by Divine Justice. If humanity wants to be saved. It must repent and do penance. The devil is destroying all of humanity."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도하고 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 나는 피난처를 찾으러 왔다. 나는 기도하기를 원한다. 나와 함께 깨어있자. 기도해라. 사람들을 구할 시간이 짧다. 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 마라. 나는 영혼들을 목이 타도록 갈망한다. 나에게 영혼들을 데려와라. 세상을 굽어보니, 사람들이 지옥으로 떨어져 가고 있는 것을 서서 볼 수가 없다. 이 위대한 사랑이 나를 감실안에 남아 있게 한다. 나의 신성한 자비는 주의 심판이 뒤따르게 된다. 만일 인류가 구원받고자 한다면, 회개하고 속죄해야 한다. 악마는 모든 인류를 멸망시키고 있다."

"I need the world to know that I beg all souls with an anguished heart. Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. I beg you to be prepared for the sacrifice which I ask of you for the sake of souls. In the sacrament of My Love, I ask you to give Me shelter and company. Do not leave Me. I suffer the pain of seeing souls falling into perdition each and every minute. So many innocent human souls are already in perdition and are on the way to perdition."

"내가 고통스러운 마음으로 모든 인류를 구하고 있다는 사실을, 이 세계가 알기를 바란다. 아주 많이 기도하고, 영혼들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 너에게 간구하니 영혼들을 위하여 내가 너에게 요구한 희생에 대비하라. 사랑의 성체안에 있는 나에게 피난처를 제공해주고, 나와 같이 하기를 너에게 요구한다. 나를 두고 떠나가지 마라. 매순간마다 지옥으로 떨어지고 있는 사람들을 보는 고통을 내가 겪고 있다. 매우 많은 죄없는 영혼들이 이미 지옥에 갔고, 또 지옥으로 가고 있다."

"With tears in My Heart, I am calling. Time has run out. What a pain for Me to see the….. I entrusted souls to being tranquil and worriless. They step over Me and permit everything."

"나의 마음에 눈물을 머금으며 외친다. 시간이 다 되었다. 조용하고 태평스럽게 해달라고, 내가 사람들을 맡겼던 그들을 보는 것이 나에게는 큰 고통이다. 그들은 나를 짓밟으며, 모든 것을 방임하고 있다."

"I bless you."

"부활의 이름으로 너를 축복한다."

1.30 a.m., 29th March, 1988.

- 1988년 3월 29일 새벽 1시 30분 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들