106. "악마는 모든 사람들을 파멸시키려고 열심히 활동하고 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:35     조회 : 1734    

DIVINE APPEAL 107. "The devil is labouring hard to destroy all souls."

성스러운 호소 106. "악마는 모든 사람들을 파멸시키려고 열심히 활동하고 있다."

"My daughter, pray a great deal and spend these dark hours with Me in the Sacrament of My Love. Give Me company. Do not waste any of these precious times to save souls. I am thirsty. Bring Me souls. Do not fear to suffer as if it is the only one on earth. The devil is labouring hard to destroy all the souls. Pray a great deal and atone for souls."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도하며, 이 어두운 시간을 사랑의 성체안에 있는 나와 함께 보내자. 나와 함께 있자. 사람들을 구하기 위하여, 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 마라. 내가 목이 마르다. 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 나를 위해서, 사람들을 얻기 위한 너의 고통을 무서워하지 마라. 나는 모든 사람들을, 마치 그가 지구 위에 남아있는 유일한 사람인 것처럼 그들을 필요로 한다. 사람들을 위해 내가 구하는 바를, 이 세계가 알기를 바란다. 악마는 모든 사람들을 파멸시켜려고 열심히 활동하고 있다. 아주 많이 기도하고 사람들을 위해 기도해라."

"Pray for My consecrated ones. I need you to dress the wounds that they cause Me day and night as I remain there a prisoner waiting and longing to embrace souls and to save them. It is this great love for mankind that keeps Me veiled under the species of bread. What a pain My warnings are not heeded by those whom I entrusted with souls! I do not want anyone to perish. My Divine Mercy is followed by Divine Justice. This is the hour for mercy."

"많은 사람들을 위해 기도하라. 사람들을 맞이하고 구원하기를, 갈망하며 기다리면서 내가 그곳에서 죄수처럼 남아있는 동안, 그들이 나에게 밤낮으로 부상을 입히고 있다는 것을, 네가 널리 알리기 바란다. 인류에 대한 이 위대한 사랑이 나를 빵 종류 안에 가려져 있게 한다. 내가 사람들을 맡겼던 자들이, 나의 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다. 나의 신성한 자비는 주의 심판이 뒤따른다. 지금을 자비를 구할 시간이다."

"I give My blessing."

"나의 축복을 너에게 준다."

3.00 a.m., 2nd April, 1988.

- 1988년 4월 2일 새벽 3시 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들