107. "나는 이 세상 위에 있다. 많은 계시를 한 뒤에 내가 타나나겠다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:35     조회 : 1627    

DIVINE APPEAL 108. "I am above this earth. I allow Myself to be seen after many warnings."

성스러운 호소 107. "나는 이 세상 위에 있다. 많은 계시를 한 뒤에 내가 타나나겠다."

"My daughter, pray a great deal. Spend with Me this dark and terrible honour. Listen to Me. I am above this earth. I allow Myself to be seen after many warnings. I shed tears of blood over all of humanity. The world is full of terror. The devil has taken possession of souls. Pray and bring Me souls. Time is short for saving souls. I saved the world through suffering on the cross. I accept these sufferings so as to unite them to My heart’s merits. Listen to Me. Do not leave Me alone in the Sacrament of My Love. Give Me company. I come to seek shelter. You will be horrified."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 이 어둡고 무서운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 내 말을 잘 들어라. 나는 이 세상 위에 있다. 많은 계시를 한 뒤에 내가 나타나겠다. 나는 전 인류 위로 피눈물을 흘렸다. 세계는 테러로 가득찼다. 악마가 사람들을 소유했다. 기도하며 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 사람들을 구원할 시간이 짧다. 나는 십자가 위에서 고통을 당함으로써 세상을 구했다. 그들이 나의 뜻에 일치되도록 하기 위해 내가 이 고통을 받아들였다. 내 말을 잘 들어라. 나를 사랑의 성체안에 혼자 남겨두고 떠나가지 마라. 나와 동반하자. 나는 피난처를 찾으려고 왔다. 너는 무서움에 떨 것이다."

"My Holy and Divine Sacrament under both species will be profaned. Pray and reflect deeply on this tragedy. What a pain to me! All these cause by souls consecrated to Me. This is a serious moment. With an anguished heart, I beg for prayers; that you may atone for souls before it is too late. This perverse world is like a persecuting dragon. I do not want anyone to perish. I love each soul as if it were the only one on earth."

"두가지 종류의 거룩하고 신성한 성체가 더렵혀질 것이다. 기도하고 이 슬픈 일에 대해 기도해라. 나에게 얼마나 큰 고통인가! 이런 모든 일이, 지금은 중요한 때이다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 네가 사람들을 위해 기도할 수 있도록, 내가 고통스러운 마음으로 기도를 요청한다. 이 잘못된 세상은 사람들을 괴롭히고 있는 큰 뱀과도 같다. 나는 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 바라지 않는다. 나는 한 사람 한 사람이 마치 지구에 있는 유일한 사람인 것 처럼 사랑한다."

"By coming here, I reveal to souls the excess of My Love. I make it known that the measure of My love and mercy for fallen souls is limited. In My Eucharist, I am ever there in the tabernacle waiting with boundless love. Many of the consecrated souls do not understand My Presence. What a pain! The world is full of perils! Time is very short for saving souls. Do not waste any of these precious times. Heed My words."

"내가 여기에 와서 사람들에게 과도한 나의 사랑을 알린다. 지옥에 떨어지는 사람들을 위한 나의 사랑과 자비는 한정되어 있다는 것을 알리겠다. 지금까지, 내가 무한한 사랑으로 기다리면서, 이곳 감실안에 남아 있다. 많은 사람들이 나의 존재를 깨닫지 못하고 있다. 얼마나 커다란 고통이냐! 세계는 위험으로 가득차 있다! 사람들을 구원할 시간이 짧다. 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 마라. 나의 말을 새겨 들어라."

"I bless you."

"너를 축복한다."

12.14 a.m., 3rd April, 1988.

- 1988년 4월 3일 새벽 12시 15분 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들