108. "나를 따른던 자들이 나를 짓밟고, 모든 것을 방임하고 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:36     조회 : 1699    

DIVINE APPEAL 109. "My ministers….. step over Me and allow everything."

성스러운 호소 108. "나를 따른던 자들이 나를 짓밟고, 모든 것을 방임하고 있다."

"My daughter, listen to Me. Spend this dark hour with Me. Pray a great deal. Bring Me souls. The spirits are plunging deeper into darkness. My ministers are tranquil. They step over Me and allow everything. Cloister souls in your heart. Even those to whom I entrusted souls cause Me more pain. I am shedding tears of blood over mankind. My Eternal Father’s anger is overflowing."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 아주 많이 기도해라. 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 영혼들이 점점 더 어둠속 깊이 빠져들어가고 있다. 나의 성직자들은 조용하다. 그들은 나를 짓밟고, 모든 것을 방임하고 있다. 너에게 명하노니 고통스럽더라도 더욱 더 기도해라. 네 마음속에 영혼들을 가두어라. 내게서 사람들을 맡겼던 자들마저 나를 더욱 고통스럽게 하는구나. 나는 사람들 위로 피눈물을 흘리고 있다. 나의 영원한 아버지의 노여움이 넘쳐 흘렀다."

"I assure you in the Sacrament of My Love, I am profaned and so much blasphemed. My Eternal Father is sending many epidemics so that mankind may pray and be converted before it is too late. I order you to pray. This is a serious moment. In the Sacrament of My Love, you are a victim. Pray a great deal and keep Me company in atonement for all the offences, abuses and insults against My Presence in the tabernacle. It is My great love for mankind that keeps Me there as a prisoner . Many words pierce Me from My own….. Because of all this, My Eternal Father’s anger is cast down on this world. Pray a great deal to appease the wrath of My Eternal Father. The Chalice is filled. Pray and atone."

"단언하건대 사랑의 성체안에서 내가 모독을 당하며 아주 심하게 비난을 받고 있다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 사람들이 기도하며 변화하도록, 나의 영혼한 아버지께서 많은 전염병을 보내고 계시다. 너에게 명하노니 기도해라. 지금은 중요한 때이다. 나의 사랑의 성체안에서 네가 희생제물이다. 아주 많이 기도하며, 나의 존재에 대한 모든 공격, 매도 그리고 모욕들에 대해서 기도해라. 그리고 나와 함께 있자. 사람들에 대한 나의 위대한 사랑이, 나를 그곳에서 죄수로 있게 하는 것이다. 나의 ... 사람들이 하는 많은 말들이 내 가슴을 찢어 놓는다. 이런 모든 것 때문에 나의 영원한 아버지의 노여움이 이 세상 위에 떨어졌다. 나의 영원한 아버지의 분노를 진정시키도록 아주 많이 기도해라."

"I need the desire of reparation. I come to seek shelter. I want souls to dress the wounds caused by the souls I love so much. For the sake of souls put yourself in the high spirit of contemplation. Pray a great deal. I will pour the treasures of My infinite mercy into human souls."

"나는 속죄하고자 하는 마음을 요구한다. 나는 피난처를 찾으려고 왔다. 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들에 의해서 부상을 당하고 있다는 사실을, 널리 알려줄 사람들을 원한다. 사람들을 위해서 네 자신을 고귀한 묵상에 전념토록 해라. 아주 많이 기도해라. 나의 무한한 자비의 보화를 인간의 영혼속에 쏟아 붓겠다."

"I bless you."

"부활의 이름으로 너를 축복한다."

3.00 a.m., 4th April, 1988

- 1988년 4월 4일 새벽 3시 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들