111. "나는 사람들을 목마르게 갈망한다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:39     조회 : 1739    

DIVINE APPEAL 112. "I thirst for soul."

성스러운 호소 111. "나는 사람들을 목마르게 갈망한다."

"My daughter, pray a great deal and give Me company. My mercy is great if mankind repents. I thirst for souls. Bring Me more souls. Time is short for saving souls of the consecrated who hurl torrents of blasphemies and lies against My Church. I am calling you to pray. Dress the wounds that they cause Me in the Sacrament of My Love. Participate in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass to repair. I am rejected and abused. Listen to Me and give Me your company. I want you to rest peacefully in My Presence. Look at Me in the Eucharist and you will understand to what extent I love mankind. Whenever you call Me, I will be in you in order to fill you with love. I only want you to listen to My Voice. Take My Heart and offer it. I want you to allow Me complete freedom."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도하며 나와 동반하자. 만일 사람들이 회개한다면 나의 자비는 위대하다. 나는 사람들을 목마르게 갈망한다. 나에게 사람들을 더 많이 데려와라. 나의 교회에 대항해서 비난과 거짓말을 억수같이 퍼붓고 있는 사람들을 구원할 시간이 별로 없다. 너에게 기도하라고 내가 외치고 있다. 사랑의 성체안에 있는 나에게 그들이 부상을 입히고 있다는 것을 널리 알려라. 회개하기 위해서 교회에 참석해라. 내가 거부당하고 또 매도되고 있다. 내 말을 잘 들어라. 그리고 나와 함께 있자. 네가 나의 존재안에서 평화롭게 안식하기 바란다. 나를 보아라. 그러면 내가 사람들을 어느 정도까지 사랑하는지를 알게 될 것이다. 네가 나를 부를 때마다, 나는 너를 사랑으로 채워주기 위하여 네 안에 있을 것이다. 나는 오직, 네가 나의 말을 잘 들어주기를 바란다. 나의 마음을 받고, 네 안에서 내가 완전히 자유롭게 할 수 있게 해다오."

"I am receiving crowns of thorns passing through the milling crowds, through many insults and sacrileges which are committed against Me in the Sacrament of My Love by souls I love so much. My Divine mercy grants them a short time to make amends. What a pain to Me! After so many messages, with painful events, they remain indifferent as if it were a idle call. Who will esteem My tears? These are great warnings of immense Divine mercy to be obtained through the anguish of My Heart. I don’t want anyone to perish. The flock is about to be dispersed. Pray a great deal and bring Me souls. Reflect on how I am blasphemed in the Sacrament of My Love. Pray and do penance to save souls. As time goes on, you will obtain predilection."

"나는, 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이, 사랑의 성체속에 있는 나에 대해 저지르고 있는 많은 모욕과 신성모독을 받으며, 혼란스러운 군중들 사이를, 가시 면류관을 쓰고 지나가고 있다. 나의 신성한 자비로, 그들이 마음을 바로 잡도록 그들에게 짧으나마 시간을 주겠다. 나에게 얼마나 큰 고통이냐! 고통스러운 사건들을 내보내며 그렇게 많은 메시지를 주었는데도, 그들은 하찮은 외침인양 여전히 무관심하다. 누가 나의 눈물을 존경할 까? 이것은, 나의 마음의 고통을 통해서 얻어진 한없이 자비로운 위대하고 신성한 계시들이다. 나는 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 바라지 않는다. 나의 무리들이 지금 막 흩어지고 있다. 아주 많이 기도하고 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 사랑의 성체안에서 내가 얼마나 비난받고 있는지 잘 생각해 보아라. 사람들을 구원하기 위해 기도하고 회개하라. 시간이 가면 너는 사랑을 받을 것이다."

"Pray, pray, I give My blessing."

"기도하고 기도해라. 나의 축복을 준다."

7th April, 1988

- 1988년 4월 7일 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들