117. "악마가 사람들을 차지했다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:42     조회 : 1634    

DIVINE APPEAL 118. "The devil has taken possession of souls."

성스러운 호소 117. "악마가 사람들을 차지했다."

"My daughter, spend this dark hour with Me. These are My terrible hours. I seek some shade here. In the Sacrament of My Love I am very sad and full of pain. Freemasonry hurls itself against the Church. They only believe in their malicious work. How much bitterness! Whoever frees his mind from this affair will have My forgiveness. Led by their master they labour hard to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. What more could I have suffered for mankind. It is My great love that keeps Me a prisoner in the tabernacle. Pray a great deal. Give Me your company because of the evil of mankind as My work has been abandoned and the devil has taken possession of souls which have desired My way."

"나의 딸아, 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 지금은 내가 무서운 시간이다. 내가 여기에서 약간의 그늘을 찾고 있다. 내가 매우 슬프고 고통에 가득차 있다. 프리메이슨파들은 교회에 대항해서 싸우고 있다. 그들은 오직 그들이 하고 있는 사악한 일만 믿는다. 얼마나 쓰라린 일이냐! 그 일에 마음을 비운 자는 누구든지 내 용서를 받을 수 있을 것이다. 우두머리에 이끌려서 그들은 거룩한 교회를 파괴하는데 열중하고 있다. 인류를 위해 내가 얼마나 더 고통을 받아야 하는가! 나의 이런 위대한 사랑이 나를 감실안에서 죄수로 있게 하는구나. 아주 열심히 기도해라. 인류가 사악하니 나와 동반하자. 내가 나의 활동을 포기하고, 나의 길을 따르고자 원했던 사람들을 악마가 소유해버렸을 때에, 부정한 영혼들은 세가지 부류의 사람들로 나누어진다."

"As I am exposed I will pour infinite mercy in the hearts of many human souls. I abandoned Myself in the hearts of those who want Me. Pray a great deal as never before has the world needed prayers like at the present moment. I order you to bring Me souls. Do not waste any of these precious times to save souls. Pray a great deal."

"내가 나타날 때에, 많은 사람들의 마음속에 무한한 자비를 불어 넣겠다. 나를 원하는 사람들의 마음속에 나를 내맡기겠다. 지금처럼 기도가 절실히 필요한 세상이 예전에 없을 정도이니 아주 많이 기도해라. 너에게 명령하니 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 사람들을 위해서 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 마라. 아주 많이 기도해라."

"Many among the consecrated souls do not understand My feelings. They treat Me as one unknown to them. I like them to know how much I desire perfection. My love for mankind goes far draw treasure out of mere nothing. Pray a great deal. It was My great love for souls that made Me embrace all the miseries of human nature. I love mankind and I make Myself visible in order to give My warnings(43) of mercy. Bring Me souls. For their sake, put yourself in the high spirit of contemplation."

"봉헌한 사람들 중 많은 사람이 나의 느낌을 이해하지 못하고 있다. 그들은 나를 모르는 것처럼 대한다. 내가 얼마나 그들이 개선되기를 원하는지 그들이 알았으면 좋겠다. 사람들에 대한 나의 사랑은, 아무것도 아닌 미천한 것에서 커다란 보물을 끄집어낼 수가 있다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 내가 인간의 모든 불행들을 포옹하는 것은, 사람들에 대한 위대한 사랑 때문이다. 내가 사람들을 사랑하며 자비로운 내 계시를 주기 위해서, 나를 볼 수 있게 해주겠다. 그들을 위해서 네 자신을 고귀한 묵상속에 두어라."

"I bless you."

"너를 축복한다."

12th April, 1988

- 1988년 4월 12 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들