121. "나의 사랑은 변하지 않는다. 내가 나타날 때에는 사람들을 축복할 것이다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:45     조회 : 1656    

DIVINE APPEAL 122. "My love is unalterable. I am a prisoner in the tabernacle…… As I am exposed, I will bless souls."

성스러운 호소 121. "나의 사랑은 변하지 않는다. 내가 나타날 때에는 사람들을 축복할 것이다."

"My daughter, pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. I grieve at many of the consecrated souls who always leave Me deserted in My prison. The infidelity wounds Me deeply. They cause Me to remain long, lonely hours. The souls I love so much do not understand My Real Presence in their midst. I come here seeking shelter. My love is unalterable (45) and will endure to the end of time with the same tenderness and predilection. Pray a great deal. You are a victim in the Sacrament of My Love."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도하고, 사람들을 네 영혼속에 가두어라. 나를 감실이라는 감옥속에 버려둔채 떠나가 버리는 수많은 사람들 때문에 고통스럽다. 그들의 배신행위가 나에게 심한 상처를 주는구나. 그들은 나에게 오랫동안 외로운 시간을 갖게 한다. 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이, 그들 가운데 있는 나의 진실한 존재를 깨닫지 못하고 있다. 나는 피난처를 찾으러 이곳에 왔다. 나의 사랑은 변하지 않으며 언제까지나 똑같은 애정과 편애가 계속될 것이다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 너는 나의 희생제물이다."

"I bless you."

"너를 축복한다."

3.00 a.m., 15th April, 1988

- 1988년 4월 15일 새벽 3시 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들