124. "세상을 굽어보면서 나는 피눈물을 흘리고 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:48     조회 : 1595    

DIVINE APPEAL 125. "Bending over the world I shed tears of blood."

성스러운 호소 124. "세상을 굽어보면서 나는 피눈물을 흘리고 있다."

"My daughter, pray a great deal. I come here to seek prayers. Listen to Me. I am leading you along a lengthy road in the Sacrament of My Love. I am terrible wounded by many swords from the souls I love so much. I need you to dress My wounds. I give you strength to pray. I will show you a long path of pain and toil.

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 나는 기도를 구하러 여기에 왔다. 내 말을 잘 들어라. 나는너에게 먼길을 인도하고 있다. 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이, 많은 칼로 나에게 심한 상처를 입힌다. 나의 상처를 널리 알려라. 너에게 기도할 힘을 주겠다. 너에게 고통과 고생스러운 긴 통로를 보여 주겠다."

You will have to follow Me for the good of souls. Bending over the world I shed My tears of blood and with it I want to cover this corrupt world. Pray a great deal to appease the wrath of My Eternal Father. My own….. do not know how much pain they cause Me."

"너는 사람들이 잘 되기 위해 나를 따라야 할 것이다. 세상을 굽어보면서 내가 피눈물을 흘리고 있으니, 이 타락한 세상을 그것으로 덮어버렸으면 좋겠다. 나의 영원한 아버지의 분노를 진정시키도록 아주 많이 기도해라. 나를 믿고 따랐던 사람들이 얼마나 많은 고통을 나에게 주는지 알지 못한다."

"In the Sacrament of My Love, listen to Me and make others listen to Me. I am thirsting for souls. Pray and cloister them in your heart. I will bring you souls from one end of the earth to the other. Do not be afraid. Serve Me and give Me shelter in which to rest."

"내 말을 잘 듣고, 다른 사람들도 내 말을 들을 수 있게 해라. 나는 사람들을 목이 타도록 갈망한다. 기도하며 그들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 두려워 마라. 나에게 봉사하며 그 안에서 내가 쉴 수 있는 피난처를 달라."

"It is time to pray and reach the consciences of souls. I am warning them through My Divine Mercy which is followed by My Divine Justice. I need the desire of reparation. Heed My words. The evil spirits are plunging deeper into darkness. Every soul is to be saved. What more could I have suffered for mankind yet I suffered all the pain. Keep Me in silence. Pray to bring Me souls. Be at peace."

"기도를 해야 할 때이며 사람들이 자각해야 할 때이다. 주님의 심판이 뒤 따르는 신성한 자비로 그들에게 경고하고 있다. 회개하기를 바란다. 내 말을 유념해라. 사악한 영혼들이 어둠속으로 점점 더 깊이 빠져들고 있다. 모든 사람이 구원되어져야 한다. 지금도 심한 고통을 받고 있는데, 인류를 위해 얼마나 더 고통을 받아야 하나! 조용한 가운데에서 나를 지켜라. 나에게 사람들을 데려오도록 기도해라. 평화스러운 마음이 되어라."

"I bless My work. It is for the salvation of souls. This is serious moment."
"나의 일을 축복한다. 그것은 사람들을 구원하기 위한 일이다. 지금은 근심스러운 때이다."

"I bless you."

(없음)

2.00 a.m., 17th April, 1988

- 1988년 4월 17일 새벽 2시 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들