★ 131. "그들은 성체와 복음안에 있는 나의 존재를 매도하고 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:55     조회 : 1702    

DIVINE APPEAL 132. "They have abused My Presence in the Eucharist and in My Gospel." 

"My daughter, spend with Me this great hour. Watch and pray. Bring Me souls. Do not waste any of these precious times. Time is short for saving souls. I want souls to know My clemency. I do not want anyone to perish. My Divine Mercy is followed by My Divine Justice. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so much abused and blasphemed. My own… are in tranquility and are worriless. They step on Me and allow everything. My flock is about to be dispersed. I am thirsting for souls. Innumerable number of souls are on the way to perdition. I am in agony over souls. Pray and atone. If a soul it lost, it goes for ever. What more could I have suffered for mankind! In the Sacrament of My Love, you are a victim. Quench My thirst."

"Pray a great deal. The world is a swampland and muck and mire. Time is approaching when it will be in the mercy of the most severe trials of Divine Justice. With tears in My Heart I am calling before it is too late. I give the warning from My Divine Mercy. Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. When I save a soul, I save it forever. Do not be afraid. I give you the strength to pray and bring Me souls. I will never ask you for something unbearable."

"I bless you." 

25th April, 1988

성스러운 호소 131. "그들은 성체와 복음안에 있는 나의 존재를 매도하고 있다."

"나의 딸아, 이 어둡고 무서운 시간에 나와 함게 깨어 있자. 너에게 바라건대, 고통스러운 길을 가고 있는 나를 따라 와라. 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 나는 사람들을 찾고 있다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 나를 공격하는 사람들이 거룩한 교회를 파괴하려고 이 순간에도 열심히 활동하고 있다. 그들은 성체와 복음안에 있는 나의 존재를 매도하고 있다. 사탄은 그들의 영혼을 구속했다. 기도하며 나에게 피난처를 달라."

"인류를 위해 내가 더 이상 어떤 고통을 받아야 하나! 네 기도를 나의 큰 고통에 일치시켜라. 조용한 가운데 나를 지켜다오. 나를 혼자 두고 떠나지 마라. 나의 말을 잘 들어라.나의 신성한 자비 뒤에는 주의 심판이 뒤따른다."

"너를 축복한다."

- 1988년 4월 24일 새벽 3시 -

날자도 다르고 내용도 다름.
제목은 보존되어 있지만 내용이 사라지고 영문 3판의 133번글이 내용으로 채워져 있음. 이 글은 초판 한글역을 보아야만 합니다.

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들