134. "사랑의 성체안에서 나는 고통을 수집하며 그 가운데서 영광스러운 것들을 만들어 내고 있다... 사람들을 사랑한다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:58     조회 : 1669    

DIVINE APPEAL 135. "In the Sacrament of My love, I collect miseries and make glorious things out of them….. I love mankind."

성스러운 호소 134. "사랑의 성체안에서 나는 고통을 수집하며 그 가운데서 영광스러운 것들을 만들어 내고 있다... 사람들을 사랑한다."

"My daughter, listen to me. Spend with Me this dark and lonely hour. Bring Me souls. Let your intentions be free to serve Me. I am thirsty for souls. I am in search of Love. In the Sacrament of My Love I collect miseries and make glorious things out of them. So bring Me every kind of soul. I want you to use your smile so that those who will come near you may come near Me. Who can bring Me closer to souls, if not Me hidden in a soul like yours. I beg you to hunt souls for Me."

"나의 딸아, 내 말을 들어라. 이 어둡고 외로운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 너의 모든 생각을 나를 위해 헌신하는데 두어라. 나는 사람들을 목이 타도록 갈망하고 있다. 나는 사랑을 추구한다. 사랑의 성체안에서 나는 고통을 수집하며, 그 가운데서 영광스러운 것들을 만들어내고 있다. 그러니 모든 종류의 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 너에게 가까이 가려는 사람들이, 나한테 다가올 수 있도록 네 미소를 이용해라. 너 같은 사람의 마음 속에 나를 숨겨주지 않는다면 누가 나를 사람들에게 더 가깝게 해주겠느냐. 너에게 바라건대 나를 위해 사람들을 사냥해라."

"Days are approaching when I will stand on this earth and speak with My judge’s voice. In the Sacrament of My Love, as I am exposed, I will pour the treasures of My infinite Mercy in human souls. I give and bless My word. I love mankind. My Eternal Father wants to send punishment to mankind because it has refused to repent. From My Divine Mercy, I bring My warnings."

"내가 땅에 서서 심판의 소리로 이야기할 날이 다가오고 있다. 사랑의 성사에서 내가 나타날 때에 나의 무한한 자비의 보화를 사람들의 마음속에 쏟아 붓겠다. 내가 계시를 내리며 그 계시를 축복한다. 사람들을 사랑한다. 사람들이 회개하기를 거부하기 때문에 나의 영원한 아버지가 처벌을 내리고자 하신다. 나의 신성한 자비로 계시를 가져왔다."

(없음)

"너를 축복한다."

27th April, 1988

- 1988년 4월 27일 -

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들